Suicidal Lovers

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ako i don't believe in that.... in the sense na magpapakamatay nga sya????

Una, meron ba naman na magpapakamatay na i-announce pa nya????

Pangalawa, kaya sya mgpapakamatay kasi d ba dahil iiwan mo sya e pag nagpakamatay sya lalo syang nawalan kasi hindi rin nya makakasama ung labidubs nya.

Yan ang mga dahilan ng mga taong selfish...... mahilig manakot. don't ever fall for that one!

ako i don't believe in that.... in the sense na magpapakamatay nga sya????

Una, meron ba naman na magpapakamatay na i-announce pa nya????

Pangalawa, kaya sya mgpapakamatay kasi d ba dahil iiwan mo sya e pag nagpakamatay sya lalo syang nawalan kasi hindi rin nya makakasama ung labidubs nya.

Yan ang mga dahilan ng mga taong selfish...... mahilig manakot. don't ever fall for that one!

yeah yeah yeah...e pano kung di naman magpapakamatay dahil sa lover?....pero sa lover lang sinasabi...kase nagpapaalam lang?...or nag dedelaying tactic?

prick! wish ko magkaron karin ng reason para magpakamatay!!!! so mote it be 3x!!!!!

I knew two old people, the woman dies, and a few wiks later the men kills himself...also Suicidal love....
I don't quite think that is suicidal love. More of depression from the loss of a life partner. Normally the term suicidal love is applied to people who lose their loved one to someone else (not Death).

Of course ... I could be wrong. :hypocritesmiley:

My ex was like hits.. he had a sword and he was going to k ill himself when my friend walked in on him!! buti na lang pinapunta ko kaibigan ko to get my cd's from him!
Your ex was going to k*ll himself with a sword? How? Did he tie and brace it on a wall and was going to run himself through? A sword is almost impossible to use for suicide.
I don't quite think that is suicidal love. More of depression from the loss of a life partner. Normally the term suicidal love is applied to people who lose their loved one to someone else (not Death).

Of course ... I could be wrong. :hypocritesmiley:

Maybe u are right, but what is the differance between losing ur love to someone else and losing ur love to death? Both take them away from u, and both make u depressed.

During the year 1933, a Hungarian song was made by someone who lost his true love. After making the original german song entitled "Gloomy sunday", over 100 people dies mysteriously because of the fact that they all heard the music, and had probably problems with love ones, another source said they all died within a sunday, this song was also the inspiration to the movie "Ring" wherein one dies after watching it and all the tragic events happen after a week. After a year, the composer kills himself, then all the orginal versions of the song is burned. Its really funny how such a song and its movie (now with english versions in youtube) can affect a whole nation and the world to commit suicide. Try listening to the song, its really sad. :( Most of the time suicide is not caused by the song, but to how the people who hear the song or a couple of songs react to it. Depression is a sickness, we must always control our emotions.

During the year 1933, a Hungarian song was made by someone who lost his true love. After making the original german song entitled "Gloomy sunday", over 100 people dies mysteriously because of the fact that they all heard the music, and had probably problems with love ones, another source said they all died within a sunday, this song was also the inspiration to the movie "Ring" wherein one dies after watching it and all the tragic events happen after a week. After a year, the composer kills himself, then all the orginal versions of the song is burned. Its really funny how such a song and its movie (now with english versions in youtube) can affect a whole nation and the world to commit suicide. Try listening to the song, its really sad. :( Most of the time suicide is not caused by the song, but to how the people who hear the song or a couple of songs react to it. Depression is a sickness, we must always control our emotions.

really?...how interesting...pa send naman ng mp3 file...witchgoddessmaya@yahoo.com :flowers:

is it worth it ba if nag suicide? life dosen't end on gal or guy there so many other beautiful thing in life that worth living for.

minsan kase sa isang tao...kung ano ang mahalaga...yun lang ang importante.... :blink: gets mo? ako inde.... :blink:

We win wars not by dying for our country but by making sure the bastards we're fighting die for theirs. (Or words to that effect) - Gen. George Patton

As it is in war, so it is in love ... I think. :unsure: Heck, I don't even know if this post made sense ... suicide over love doesn't either.

Edited by TNT Hsia
We win wars not by dying for our country but by making sure the bastards we're fighting die for theirs. (Or words to that effect) - Gen. George Patton

As it is in war, so it is in love ... I think. :unsure: Heck, I don't even know if this post made sense ... suicide over love doesn't either.

"

THat's correct. Kasi surely you'll find a way to get over the person anyway. Parang forever yung sakit pero mawawla din.

Parang sakit ng ipin.. SOBRANG SAKIT pero mawawala din :)

"

• 2 weeks later...

really?...how interesting...pa send naman ng mp3 file...witchgoddessmaya@yahoo.com :flowers:

minsan kase sa isang tao...kung ano ang mahalaga...yun lang ang importante.... :blink: gets mo? ako inde.... :blink:

I dont have too,its in youtube,well the revised version anyway,the original copies(Hungarian version),the one that many fall victim to is either burned or thrown. Billie holidays version alone is scary as hell.

he had a sword

was he a ninja?

because ninjas are sweet

i had a friend who attempted suicide when his gf left him. drank half a can of baygon. we just watched.

a few minutes later he yelled at us to take him to the hospital

always knew that it was all for show.

he is no longer a friend, that good for nothing drama queen.

if he were a ninja however maybe we'd still be friends

• 1 month later...

my brother's gf! she's a can of lard...and she'll do anything to stay with him..my brother is a babboon.he's like hopping from one girl to anoher and she's soo obssessed by him..she waited for him till the wee hours of the morning on my mum's porch for him! totally insane...calling my mum bothering her if my brother has another sim card? For crying out loud...GET A LIFE YOU PIG! He's not the only dick dicking around...jeeze..

Edited by uchisy

my bf's threatened me few days ago that if i will break up with him with a 3rd party, he'll k*ll the 3rd party. if none, he'll k*ll himself. at 1st i don't think he's serious. but when he get a knife, cut his hands. i realize he is dead serious.

now, things getting absurd on us again, i wanted to tell him i wanna break up with hi. but how? he really made sure to me he'll k*ll himself. i don't want to have a burden of my conscience.