Suicidal Lovers

walang nang mas sasakit pag nawalan ka ng kamag anak kung ang relation nio ng bf gf nio ay matgal pra sakin pde mo to gawin pero kung most 5 yrs to 8yrs sana wag nman dahil may time na makapag move on ndi katpusan ng mundo pag nawala xa right now feel ko na din talga nung nkaraang linggo mag suicide dahil iniwan ako ng gf ko were almost 4 yrs na ndi ako mkaiyak ewan ko pero npakasakit talga dahil nagbreak kayo ng sa tex lang at ndi ko alam kung ano ang nsa utak nia ngayon sa mga ganitong pangyayari sa buhay mo malalapit ka sa diyos nakakahiya mang sabhin . kya ndi solution ang suicide although marami nang nag cocommit dahil ndi nila makaya nakakatakot mamatay

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hayaan nlang magpakamatay.. u shouldn't be bothered by it, sya nman nag decide nun at di ikaw ang pumatay.. look at dina bonnevie, may nagpakamatay na artista over her, kasi she chose vic sotto. she's doing pretty well db?

yeah pinili nia c vic so ano nangyari sa realation nila? cmpre kahit papaano naiisip at sumasagi parin sa isip nia yun..

suicidal ako dati.. ngayon hindi na.. hehe

I WAS SUICIDAL MYSELF AS WELL. THAT WAS BEFORE.

NOW, I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW. :unsure:

HOW COULD I TELL?

-------------------------------

IN THE COURSE OF A NOT-SO-LONG-AGO ALTERCATION, SHE GRABBED HER BAG AND SOME BELONGINGS SAYING SHE WILL LEAVE.

I TOLD HER GO AHEAD. I WILL NOT STOP YOU. JUST DON'T EXPECT TO FIND ME ALIVE SHOULD OR WHEN YOU DECIDE TO RETURN.

SHE STAYED AND DID NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR OVER A WEEK.

I WAS PREPARED TO GOBBLE UP ALL HER MEDICATIONS FOR HYPERTENSION. THAT WOULD CERTAINLY BRING MY OWN BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN ---- TO ZERO.

--------------------------------

IN THE YEAR 2002, WE HAD ONE OF OUR WORST FIGHTS. WE WERE EVEN STRUGGLING AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR THAT PRESCRIPTION DRUG.

I GOT IT AND DRANK IT ALL. THE EQUIVALENT OF 60mg VALIUM. THEN WE WERE QUIET.

I WOKE UP 7 DAYS LATER IN AN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT OF A LARGE HOSPITAL IN MANILA. I HAD BEEN IN COMATOSE STATUS SINCE THAT NIGHT.

THE DOCTOR WAS AMAZED THAT MY KIDNEYS AND LIVER DID NOT SUFFER ANY DAMAGE AT ALL.

THAT WAS HOW SUICIDAL I WAS.....

the people who are serious in committing suicide will never say a word...

magugulat ka na lang at mababalitaan mong patay na...

...this is true for most if not all suicides

the best answer to that is to tell the person to get a life!!!

don't feel guilty about it, di naman ikaw nagsabi sa kanya na magpakamatay siya di ba?

you have to be careful... you don't want to be the cause of their death. Be there for them, be considerate and try to live your life.

This was someone you used to love and was special to you. baka meron pang relative na ipatumba ka because of what you did.

Players be careful. Never use love to get sex. Reality of life is that most relationships don't work or fail at one point or the next. Some are not mature enough to handle relationships.

I met someone who said she was so hurt by an MU that didn't materialize. Even if i liked her and she liked me, I didn't even bother to try to get to the next level. I was too afraid of the consequences. Most of us don't know if a relationship is forever. Maybe nothing lasts forever...

• 3 weeks later...
the people who are serious in committing suicide will never say a word...

magugulat ka na lang at mababalitaan mong patay na...

Tama ka diyan.

People who say they are suicidal (some even flaunt it) are attention-seekers. May character flaw ang mga kawawang nilalang na ito.

Emo ba ang tawag doon? Ambot sa emo, gago!

Kaya pag sinabihan kang magpapakamatay siya, sabihin mo:

GO! :evil:

(basta wag lang sa harap ko, baka mamantsahan ang damit ko)

If you're in such a relationship, keep two things in mind:

the more she makes such threats, the more hollow these threats become in the long run

the longer you stay in a relationship because of that, the more you encourage that behavior.

never ever stay in a relationship just because of the other party's threat to commit suicide. her threats are tantamount to blackmail.

yup been there.... and it's stupid.... natatawa na lang ako paginiisip ko yun.... kse during my first breakup... i was planning to crash my car sa C5... buti na lang naisip ko na hindi cya worth ng life ko .... tsaka sayang naman bagong pintura lang car ko nun.... =)

If you're in such a relationship, keep two things in mind:

the more she makes such threats, the more hollow these threats become in the long run

the longer you stay in a relationship because of that, the more you encourage that behavior.

never ever stay in a relationship just because of the other party's threat to commit suicide. her threats are tantamount to blackmail.

Must agree to this.

I experienced this already. last breath na daw niya pero till now buhay pa rin siya. <_< :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

kaya lang nagkakaganyan mga yan dahil sa partner nila...

yung partner nila may kasalanan kasi sila ang dahilan na kung bakit sila minahal ng lubos lubos ng babae, malay mo ba na devirginized nila yung babae, o niloko nila na hindi iiwan...

ako di ko pa naexperience toh pero sa mga possibility malalaman mo nmn lalo na pag may puso ka na mapagmahal..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sabihin ko sa kanya...

-"edi cge susunod ako!...mag antay ka dun!maypupuntahan lang ako!"

o kaya

-"ganun ba!!? (uunahan ko agad sya)magpapakamatay ako pag dika nakipag hiwalay sakin!

sasaksakin ko agad sarili ko!

gulatan lang yan!tas dal hin nyo isat isa sa hospital...tas magbati kayo dun...

make out n sa hospital bed...hehe... cheers

• 5 months later...