Suicidal Lovers

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Riveria

I uttered those words when my ex was about to split up with me. Well he only said one thing "sige gawin mo". Then I realized that he's not worth keeping. There are a lot of beautiful things in this world and good people who can love me the way that I am.

Maid naman magpaalm one day sa amin uuwi daw sya ng province kasi magpapakamatay daw yung BF nya kasi break na daw sila. We let her go syempre. Pga dating nya sa bahay ng BF nya may dala syang tali sabi nya sa BF nya, "ayan tali, magpakamatay ka sa harap ko!" The guy chickened and both of them are happy with their own love lives na. Style lang ng mga tao un.....

If your ex or soon-to-be-ex threatens to k*ll him/herself just because of love, it's not your problem. It's theirs. It's pathetic that he/she has to resort to emotional blackmail to just to make you stay. Before you start a relationship, you must have the maturity to know that all is fair in love and war, and that when relationships have to end for whatever reason, letting go gracefully and with dignity is really important.

• 7 months later...

Been there and done that....You try to leave and she waves bye bye to you with a bloody wrist....then suddenly a rock breaks your car window....I just made sure there were no sharp objects around always..even ball pens ..I got pretty good at dodging knives ..though I have a scar on my arm when she caught me of guard and stabbed me....the effect on me????

well if I notice a hint of crazines or suicidal tendencies on the girl the very first moments I meet her I'm long gone....dont give a hoot if she's so hot and pretty and dynamite in bed....just ain't worth it

1. had one gf. not necessarily a gf coz its less than a day. nalaman ng bf nya na tinwo time xa. nagmakaawa yung guy sa kin na pakawalan ko daw yung gf nya. but gf countered & told me that magpakamatay daw xa pag nakipag hiwalay sa kin. ayun naawa ako dun sa guy kasi umiiyak sa kin. maawa daw ako sa kanya. ayun cnabi ko sa guy na pigilan c girl na magpakamatay.

2. had this live in. we had an argument regarding my asst. then told me to terminate the poor girl. told me that she will k*ll herself if shes not terminated.two days ago she held the knife & would like to stab herself. after that a day after she called me aghain as i was driving towards subic. i turned my cell off & went to subic & let her do it if she wants to. Later i found out that she cut her wrist. I saw three marks luckily the knife was dull & didnt cut through the skin. after that she told me that it hurts & wont do it again. well i hope so. lost all my love after she did that to herself.

1st experience: not so long ago,nakilala ko yung girl sa tv chat, exchanges messages and phone calls, ganda ng boses eh,ganda talaga, sabi niya look alike niya rachel alejandro and taga ceu, to make the story short naging mag on kami for one week through text. then we decided to meet, patay di ko type. tsaka medyo weird she acted as if talagang mag on na kami sa personal.may plan kami pumunta sa bahay nila pero i cancelled it. nagtampo si babae sabi niya hatid niya na ko sa bus.. sakay kagad ako. patay ng cell kasi natakot ako.. next morning 6:00am it was raining may tumwag sa landline,, it was her crying from a phone booth, i can hear cars passing by.. sabi niya bakit ganon? sabi ko na lang di kasi tayo mag woworkout, sabay nag threat na mag papasagasa na lang daw, oh men!!, naging pari ako sa pangangaral sa kanya buti nakumbinsi ko, at bumalik naman sa katinuan. anyway it was my fault naman, siguro umasa siya, i said sorry naman sa kanya, and last time i heard, kasi nag text pa kami after nag taiwan na siya.

2nd experience: may gf ako dati maganda naman laki pa ng bumper, rich kid at dami nag hahabol na guys sa kanya pero napaka selosa,bibili lang ako sa tindahan pinag hihinalaan akong nang liligaw don ako sa kababata kong girl na may store.. and then lagi siya nag threthreat magpakamatay, lagi ko naman inaammo. one time napuno nako nakipag break na talaga ako, tumawag din umiiyak, then nanakot, pinaparinig saken yung cutter mag lalaslas daw siya, sabi ko edi sige mag laslas ka, have a very slow painful death, di naman ginawa.

3rd experience: yung gf ko ngayon, di naman sinasabing mag papakamatay siya, pero may konting pahapyaw na sinasabi niya di niya kaya mabuhay ng wala ako, mas mabuti pa daw kung iiwan ko siya mawala na lang din siya, kasi di daw niya kakayanin.lalo na nung nag away kami.kaya nga lagi kong tinuturo sa kanya na, dapat malakas ang loob niya.para kung sakaling mag hiwalay kami kaya niya, parang wala lang..

ewan ko ba, bakit madalas ako maka experience ng ganito.. magaganda naman sila mga kartada 8, (maliban don sa una)di naman tayo kagwapuhan.. siguro ganon lang talaga pag mahala na mahal mo.

nakakahiya man aminin but i actually had 2 incidents that i tried... 1st was naglaslas ako and he thought na nagbibiro lang ako kase im preggy that time... the second was just actually a week after this lang... i hung myself... kung di bumalik ung x hub ko at pumasok ng room... baka wala na ko ngayon at walang gohan sa buhay ko... i did this just a few years ago... and nde ko naman pinagsisisihan dahil alam ko na minahal ko sha... we've been together for 10years at the same time... we are married with 2 great and wonderful angels...

i did that thinking that he will change his mind and will keep me instead of the other girl... but he did not... sadly... we end up separated now...

but i am definitely happy now for him... for me and for our kids... he is still the father of my kids and in his own way... he supports his kids...

• 1 month later...

I have a friend who has a gf that has suicidal tendency. I pity him because he can't break their relationship cos if he did magpapakamatay yung girl. Lalo na pag may arguments sila it was always my friend who would give up. Until now sila pa rin. It's sad to be a prisoner of your relationship.

I know someone like this... buhay pa naman siya ngayon.. mahirap lang talaga dalhin yun psychological trauma kapag nagsimula na siya mag-threaten and knowing her na may history na ng suicidal attempts, mahirap makipagsapalaran.. pero now, after namin maghiwalay, she's still alive after all.

Pathetic!!!

and why do I keep reading here from those who had inclinations of suicide because their lover left them the excuse that "he was not worth it"...and they can't admit to themselves that they were PATHETIC for even considering suicide, and for that same reason "they're not worth it" which is why they got left behind from the start???

Chuck it up to EGO! Blame others but not yourself!

^ It's indeed pathetic... :rolleyes:

I still don't understand why such threat has to be presented in a relationship, definitely it's a desperate move to keep the other person... thinking that her/his lover is the only cure.

I've had someone like this... and remembering it now, I must say, I was deeply attached to that suicidal person. The only time I forgot to love myself. I took all the blows silently, tried to understand all insecurities, made efforts to know why. But it got to the point I couldn't take it anymore, having an unhealthy relationship, every single day. So I left, without saying goodbye. The only way to avoid extreme drama.

In silence, I was depressed. The raging thoughts of knowing how things could have been with me around or what might have been without knowing him at all in the first place. But I guess, at that time, a tough love for a suicidal lover helps him get back to reality.

Actually, people who tend to still say that they're going to commit suicide are most probably the ones who can't really do it---psychologically tested. It's mere threat or a cry for help. I know a lot of people who have suicidal tendencies, and I'm always the one they ask help from.

Had an ex who did the same thing but I'd never let myself get tied down in such an abusive relationship. All I had to do was stand firm with my decision. It was for the best, after all.

This is exactly why one should be emotionally and psychologically mature before entering a relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know if there is a thread like this already...

i was just wondering... what would you do if the relationship is really not working out for you, and your SO freaks out when you tell him/her and tells you that he/she will take his life?

sa awa naman ng Diyos e di pa nangyayari saken to, pero what if diba?

kayo? nu gagawin nyo? tpos bigla kang mumultuhin no? blink.gif

I'd still leave. If he decides to make good on his threats, then recognize that he is an individual capable of making decisions on his own. Hey, it's his life- literally.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...