Suicidal Lovers

Ilang beses ko na na experience to. Last was with my ex of 3 months. Grabe pang abuso ginawa sakin to the point na sinaktan sarili and trying to call her friends at sabihin na sinasaktan ko sya. Tantrums, sigaw emotional abuse etc. When I got the courage to break up with her, she was smashing her head sa window ko. Andami pa nangyari and take note 3 months lang to ha. Di pa kasama mga pang bblackmail at kung ano ano pa.

Tama si sir Edmund. They are SELFISH MANIPULATIVE and ABUSIVE partners. Ingat sa mga taong ganito. Usually sila yung kulang ang attention nung kabataan nila.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to have an 8 yr relationship. already had a business and a job. only thing left was my graduation. i was getting ready to propose for marriage (i was 24 at that time), had a jeweler make a ring for me. then suddenly nalaman ko n lang na may bf pa siyang iba. parang nawalan ako ng purpose that time. super bigat to the point that i drank bleach. (seemed easy way to go at that time) buti na lang naisuka ko lahat, but still got hospitalized. being hurt sucks..... but not living your life is worse

• 7 months later...

Happened to me once. I told her I won't stop her. Bakit ako makonsensya? Just ask yourself... Do you want her to die? Did you pull the trigger? If the answer to both is NO, then it's not your fault. She's an adult, it's her life and her decision to make.

Another thing is... Love is given freely. If someone is threatening or controlling you, then that isn't love.

• Like (+1) 1

Dated one hell of a drama queen who at the end of our comical relationship threatened to commit suicide. I was grateful that she was making these threats over the phone and not in my house.
After that I completely lost interest in communicating with her - I had had enough of the antics.
People like that are really weak and need help to address issues they already had before meeting you.

• 1 month later...

The first thing that you do have to look for would be: Were there signs of former suicide attempts? If there were, what the person is saying may not be just empty threats. The best thing to do would be to walk away from this toxic person who's holding you hostage. However, it would also be a humane thing to do if you could inform his/her family about it (lest of course it is your fault that the threat arose - cheating, etc). Let them seek help for the person you have once cared for and had feelings for. But, other than these steps, there's no need for you to go back to the relationship. It can be good for her/him but detrimental for you. The best way to deal with this is for both parties to be able to move on without each other.

• 1 month later...

I had several ex who are like this, I know they were hurt so much that they feel that they are good as dead.

I tell them my story when i felt suicidal also when i was younger, when i thought that my life ends when the relationship ends.

I told them that it was wrong to think that way...because when a relationship ends, a new life will come. and that is something to look forward to.

but when you are physically dead,,, that will be scary... there wont be anything at all. you will just be a memory.

• 2 months later...

k*ll myself???? theres alot of things to do before commiting suicide right?.. id say they come to me for a list of things to do before committing suicide. just so u guys know, even a suicidal person(of course u target enemies ha!) is beneficial to the country...

not sure if anyone got my point but thats it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love and Suicide should not be paired together, This is an Open World love can come as many times as you wish. suicide will come just once,,, love should not take you there and love will not follow you there.

I was once in the verge of suicide because of a love i lost. Im thankful that God sent a hand to help me during that time.

Then i experienced more love and pain, then more love and happiness.

• 3 weeks later...