Suicidal Lovers

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well ex ko ganito, haha we have studied psychiatry and people who are saying they will commit suicide has a higher chance of not doing it. matakot ka pag walang sinasabi sayo biglang nagkulong d mo matawagan or what ... much scary haha. pero pag sinabi pag iniwan moko magbbigti ako... gawin mo ung "BULONG" haha bulungan mo sya kung ano wish mo, pag tinanong kung bakit, sbhn mo nlng para matupad ang wish mo, bulungan mo ang taong malapit na mamatay. haha

• 4 months later...

I was glad I never really had to deal with a boyfriend, except for a suitor back in college. One of our professors saw him sulking in one corner of the backstage. When our professor approached him, he already started on some cuts on his wrist. Good thing it wasn't deep. Our professor brought him to the faculty room and had one of my org-mate call me to proceed to the faculty.

We had an earlier fight actually. Just some misunderstanding. Bottom was that I wouldn't want to mislead him or give false hopes.

I was really annoyed because I was in the middle of a meeting for a project I was pushing for the college when I was called. When I got there and saw him, first thing I thought about was, "OK, what is it this time? Why is he here?"

Then our professor approached me and explained what happened, and was encouraging me to talk to him.

I was like, why do I have to deal with him? I didn't ask him to do that! I wasn't being insensitive, but seriously, do I really have to clean this mess?

Fine, just to make him feel light and stop whatever he was planning, I told him sorry if I yelled at him, it was just that he was becoming to be a nuisance to me that day. But I also told him that it's a no go. Not gonna have him for a boyfriend. I saw the cuts on his wrists and begged for him to stop it.

Somehow, the days that went by were quite manageable. We are friends in FB, but we didn't bother bringing that up anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the question?

1. Kung ang tanong ay "How to let go of a suicidal lover" Ang aking mumunting sagot ay, grab your balls and do it! Walang patutunguan yan. Desisyon niya magpakamatay ano magagawa mo.

2. Kung ang tanong ay "Dapat bang nmahalin ang suicidal" Eh kung mahal mo ano magagawa mo, tanggapin mo na lang.

• 11 months later...

hahaha! good girl!

I briefly dated (like 2 to 3 platonic dates) this guy and when I told him that we can see each other

anymore he got so drunk and made a scene in his dorm threatening to jump off his 5 story window.

His friends called and told me to see him. He was so drunk out of his mind and when I tried to talk

to him he would try to have sex...yun ba ang attitude nang gustong magpakamatay? So

I told him one last time I was leaving...jump na naman daw siya sa window...we've been doing

this stupid dance for like 4 hours and by this time it was about 5 a.m. I got tired of this stupidity

so while he was by the window threatening to jump, I kinda nudge him while holding on tight to

him and told him to go ahead and jump...I'll even push him to his death...natakot!

When I got him to lay down on his bed...I borrowed someone's handcuff and handcuff him

to his bed and tied his legs...then I went home and went to sleep.

Nagkaroon na ako ng ganitong experience.

Noon talaga naawa ako, kaya di ko maiwan iwan. Tried breaking it up with her gently, pero the more lang ako inaabuso hangang ako din mismo magdeteriorate na. It really brought out the worst in me. So I made a decision to be an assh*le. I told her that if yan ang ipapangtakot nya sakin, I will no longer be responsible. Kasi tapos na kami. Ayun di naman ginawa. Ganyan kasi ang mga taong ito. They will pull BS like this on you, knowing it will work. Its emotional blackmail. Kaya the key lang talaga dito is to have a spine at panindigan mo desisyon mo na kung tapos na tapos na.

Based on my experience (and some logical psycholohical background na rin) people who threaten to k*ll themselves rarely push thru with it.

My ex is still texting me via random numbers saying she's dying / in the hosp / about to pull the trigger. She's been doing that for over a year now. Lol.

I also know a couple of people who said they'll take their own lives but cant even hold onto a blade.

And when I watch the news, lovestruck or heartbroken suicidals dont give out warning signals na they'll end their lives. They just do iy and everyone is left flabbergasted.

Based on my experience (and some logical psycholohical background na rin) people who threaten to k*ll themselves rarely push thru with it.

My ex is still texting me via random numbers saying she's dying / in the hosp / about to pull the trigger. She's been doing that for over a year now. Lol.

I also know a couple of people who said they'll take their own lives but cant even hold onto a blade.

And when I watch the news, lovestruck or heartbroken suicidals dont give out warning signals na they'll end their lives. They just do iy and everyone is left flabbergasted.

Yeah ganun lang naman talaga kasi yan eh, its more of a psychological bluff. They are toying with your guilt para balikan sila. Its an act of desperation really.

This is a form of emotional abuse sa partner mo. Its an obvious attempt to manipulate guilt, and obviously to some extent it can cause trauma and much emotional stress to the person who is being threatened.

Its a form of blackmail to keep the relationship especially kung may kids na involved. Very unfair, nakakasira ng plano tuloy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of these people before. Then nakakilala ako ng taong nagparamdam sakin ng TRUE LOVE. Then ngayon nagkakalabuan kami. Then i met someone new pero hindi at walang pag asang maging kami. I called myself as a mistress. He lied. Lahat lahat ng sinabi nya ultimo pangalan nya ay isang malaking KASINUNGALINGAN. I trusted him. Ang tanga ko lang nahulog ako. Haha. Last last night i commit suicide again. Hindi ko alam anong pumasok sa utak ko bakit ko ulit yon nagawa. I felt unloved na naman siguro. I take 5 capsules of sleeping pills, nahilo ako syempre. pero imbis na makatulog naging worst yung pakiramdam ko. Then I decided na uminom ng alak. Ayun! i begun to felt na. tremor, headaches, weakness, lethargy etc. then bgla nalang akong ngblack out. nagising ako nasa isang puting room na ko. Pero buti nalang okay na ko. He's not worth dying for! Hahaha.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm one of these people before. Then nakakilala ako ng taong nagparamdam sakin ng TRUE LOVE. Then ngayon nagkakalabuan kami. Then i met someone new pero hindi at walang pag asang maging kami. I called myself as a mistress. He lied. Lahat lahat ng sinabi nya ultimo pangalan nya ay isang malaking KASINUNGALINGAN. I trusted him. Ang tanga ko lang nahulog ako. Haha. Last last night i commit suicide again. Hindi ko alam anong pumasok sa utak ko bakit ko ulit yon nagawa. I felt unloved na naman siguro. I take 5 capsules of sleeping pills, nahilo ako syempre. pero imbis na makatulog naging worst yung pakiramdam ko. Then I decided na uminom ng alak. Ayun! i begun to felt na. tremor, headaches, weakness, lethargy etc. then bgla nalang akong ngblack out. nagising ako nasa isang puting room na ko. Pero buti nalang okay na ko. He's not worth dying for! Hahaha.

Hehehe, buti naman ok ka na.

Tulad ng madalas kong sabihin dito at malamang yung iba napapagod na kakapakinig, ang pinakaimportanteng bagay kasi sa pagmamahal, ay yung matutunan mo kung paano mamahalin ang sarili mo ng tama. Kahit pa sinong dumating sa buhay natin, mabuti man o masama, kelangan hindi natin iniaasa lahat ng pagmamahal na kelangan natin sa kanila. Para kung lokohin man tayo o iwan, maitataas pa din natin ang noo natin at hindi tayo magiging basang sisiw.

Tama yan maam, laban lang. Mahalin mo sarili mo, at isang araw makikita mo na hindi mo kailangan ng relasyon para maging masaya.

May mga oras na kahit sadyang alam nating mali o hindi dapat, nagagawa natin.... eto ay dahil sa sobrang lungkot o galit , sabi nga ng iba..dumilim ang paningin at nakaisip and gumawa ng pagpapakamatay. Dumarating din sa punto na naging desperate act na lang talaga para mapansin or just to make the other person stay ... an emotional blackmail...or the worst, an escape from reality.

The lack of support system resulted to numerous cases of suicides in teenage lovers.