Suicidal Lovers

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this some time ago.

Those who are serious about ending their lives do not call attention to what they are about to do. The reason? If someone knew that they would be committing suicide, then chances are rescue would arrive and they would be spared from the deed (should the recue workers arrive on time or if they are brought to the hospital on time).

I had a relationship wherein my ex told me that he'll k*ll himself if I leave.

I gave him the blanket, sat on a chair and told him:

Good one more less pathetic person in the world.

Told him to tie the blanket where ever he can and hang himself.

He didn't budge, I gave him my cutter (I came from work) and told him to slash his wrist, just don't mess up my clothes. He didn't get it from my hand.

I grabbed his wrists and would have slit them myself if he wasn't just fast enough to loosen my grip.

He ended up on all fours, crying his brains out and begging for me to stay. Walked out on the pathetic SOB, but not before I told him, the next time he threatens someone, he should do good with the threat.

Edited by darkeinjel

I posted this some time ago.

Those who are serious about ending their lives do not call attention to what they are about to do. The reason? If someone knew that they would be committing suicide, then chances are rescue would arrive and they would be spared from the deed (should the recue workers arrive on time or if they are brought to the hospital on time).

I so agree with this....people who want to end their lives just end their lives....

last year yung ex ko gusto magpakamatay 1st gusto pasagasa sa slex

kala nya awatin ko sya tinalikuran ko...ang gaga bumalik binato ako ng cell pone...hehehe

2nd time last week lang nagmamaneho ako ihahatid ko sa kanila asa dmac kami sa may likod ng coastal mall inagaw yung manibala sabay na daw kmi mamatay.......

gaga talaga...buti na lang kami lang yung sasakyan dun wala kami kasabay...

kung nagkataon patay...

i had a experience on those type, well first of all shes really a brat, daddy's girl, those who u could categorized that they get what they want...1st when i tried to broke up with her, she rammed her car sa poste kasama ako, 2nd when we had this little misunderstanding nag overdose sa gamot, 3rd same pa rin na misunderstanding slit her wrist with a blade infront of me, damn those were scary moments, word of advice...stay away from those type of girls...

• 1 month later...

my colleague's ex-girlfriend is a news correspondent for GMA7, Bernadette Reyes. What a freak! She would call our office and hang-up repeatedly! When one of us in the office answers her calls, she would tell elaborate lies so that my colleague would answer her calls! Ask a common friend of theirs to call my colleague and tell him that she is threatening to jump off their building if he won't speak to her. We'd tell our colleague to call her bluff, so that he won't have to deal with the lunatic.

• 1 month later...

Maniwala ka naman na gagawin nila yun. Di na dapat sinasabi yun,just do it. These type of people are f#&kin losers. It's alright to cry and be miserable about it but to the point of taking your own life? lol Dapat ka lang talagang iwanan. Sorry for being an assh*le about it.

Edited by ndn
  • 5 months later...

it's a stressful position to be in. although the sex is great, the baggage it comes with doesn't make it worthwhile. you'll need to be creative in how to end the relationship. i don't think it's possible to have a clean break-up and be civil with each other after.

Edited by chopiters

i used to be a suicidal lover. it came to a point where i had a gun pointed on my head ready to fire. then i decided i should so something that i enjoy most before doing it. the following day i did not show up at work. instead went to watch a movie and dine at Aristocrat, my fav restaurant. then i decided to max out my credit card and my bank card. i went to peagasus and really enjoyed the night. the following morning i had a bad hangover and i could not get out of bed. when i finally came around at noon, i went to get my gun. thought about my past life from start to end as far as i could remember. then i realized i had such a blast last night. i started to ask myself why should i end my life if i could live a life like that! so screw my exgf, there are tons of fresh pussies out there ready for the taking. and here's the kicker, the girl i had that night was a whole lot prettier and sexier than my exgf!

I dated this suicidal girl before, she told me while she was crying on the phone that she'll k*ll herself if we would break,I told her that if she'll k*ll herself then I might result to necrophilia since shes's hot. Natawa :lol:, sabi ko,"naiiyak ka kanina, tumatawa ka na ngayon,may sayad ka?Pacheck-up ka", natawa uli, nagdate uli kami sumunod na araw.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

its so hard to have a suicidal lover,despite we never know na isa nga syang ganun :angry2: .pag iniwan mo, magpapakamatay...kawawa ka naman pag me konsensya ka or papatulan mo na lang,titiisin ang lahat kahit di mo na sya mahal,wag lang magpakamatay kasi madaming madadamay :mellow: .then pag naging kayo na nga,wag sana syang magagalit pag naging salawahan ka, :ninja: kasalanan din naman nya ang pilitin at takutin ang taong hindi na sya mahal :(

• 3 weeks later...