• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Build A Model Body!

QUESTION:

I EAT PLAIN BOILED CHICKEN DURING LUNCH (MOSTLY)

BUT WHAT I DO IN THE OFFICE PARA D NAKAKASAWA IS, I BOIL IT AGAIN SA MICROWAVE PERO I PUT SEASONING MIX MGA 1-1 1/2 TABLESPOON PARA MAGKALASA.

TAMA BA ITO?

THANKS

;)

Dude, when you say seasoning mix, do you mean those prepackaged thingies you get in the grocery store?

Kasi madaming artificial ingredients yan eh. Id suggest using herbs and spices that you get individually ... try experimenting with the flavors to find out the one you like best... in various combinations these herbs give you a pretty good flavor ...

To start off, try sage, rosemary, paprika, cumin and some seasoned salt ...

Avoid the premixed stuff. Daming vetsin nyan...

Hahahahah...

Maybe ;)

Anyway... I dont aim for a model body... but I have been working out for the past 3 years now and I pretty much like what im seeing.

What gets to me though, and my trainer says this is a typically female complaint is .. I cant get my triceps and my tummy the right shape.

What to do?

:P

There ha ... at the risk of revealing my problem areas im redirecting the discussion here....

Read this: http://eclipsegym.com/articles/womens_fitness.html

I trained Shereen Siyed for the MTV Supastar 2 competition using this program, and she was the only one up there who was toned and had abs. Right now she hosts the Studio 23 racing program and does Olympic lifting to stay in shape as well as HIIT.

For example, her program is (with actual weights) for last Wednesday:

Hang Cleans: 45lbs (Olympic bar) 5 reps x 5 sets with 3 minute rest.

Low bar barbell squat 85lbs, 5 reps x 5 sets with 3-4 minute rest.

Parallel bar dips - bodyweight 5 reps x 5 sets (most girls we train can do 20 additional lbs)

Hip flexor machine (ab machine) - 100lbs 5 sets x 5 reps with a 4 second negative on lowering the weight back to the stack.

Her abs actually get pretty sore without the extra ab/hip flexor training from the other movements, but we threw it in since she wanted something "specific".

On Friday the core movement is heavy deadlifts.

Training notes - the low-bar squats are done with an exaggerated bending at the waist to target the butt and hamstrings, and cause the abs to contract powerfully in isometric fashion.

Triceps are hit intensely and directly during the parallel bar dips.

OLYMPUS,

COULD YOU GIVE ME A SAMPLE 1 WEEK DIET / MEAL PLAN.

WHAT TO EAT, NUMBER OF SERVING AND ETC.

COULD YOU MAKE IT AN IDEAL ONE.

THANKS.

;)

Here's a sample of what I might eat in a day

breakfast: corned beef sandwich 1 whole egg/ 1 big bowl of eral 1 whole egg 1 pc fruit

snack: 1 glass milk, 1 pc fruit

lunch: steak or chicken, rice

snack: 100g peanuts and juice

dinner :fish or steak and rice

Wyld,

If you are using a fair amount of weight for your overhead presing and ench presses, you're sure to have firmed up your arms. The girls in our gym are lifting a good amount of weight and they are"toned", yet no one looks muscular like a guy, contrary to what many think would happen when a girl lifts heavy

guys question din.

ano ba talaga ang dapat para magka-cuts. kasi i have the notion that para lumabas ang cuts, dapat mababa ang body fat mo di ba? so dapat hydroxycut and/or lots of cardio di ba? i have been doing 1 hour cardio regularly for 1 year now (pero di ako nagsu-supplements ng hydroxy). 5'4" height ko at bumaba na sa 125 lbs ang timbang ko. technically, dapat mala-pacquiao na katawan ko :) pero hindi pa rin eh. contented na sana ako sa built ng katawan ko kaso kulang sa cuts. should i try taking amino? di ba pang gain ng muscle mass yon? yoko na sana lumaki muscle ko eh, cuts lang talaga.

tnx guys.

guys question din.

ano ba talaga ang dapat para magka-cuts.  kasi i have the notion that para lumabas ang cuts, dapat mababa ang body fat mo di ba?  so dapat hydroxycut and/or lots of cardio di ba?  i have been doing 1 hour cardio regularly for 1 year now (pero di ako nagsu-supplements ng hydroxy).  5'4" height ko at bumaba na sa 125 lbs ang timbang ko.  technically, dapat mala-pacquiao na katawan ko :) pero hindi pa rin eh.  contented na sana ako sa built ng katawan ko kaso kulang sa cuts.  should i try taking amino? di ba pang gain ng muscle mass yon?  yoko na sana lumaki muscle ko eh, cuts lang talaga.

tnx guys.

What does your program look like? at that weight you most likely look thin, unles you've built a decent amount of muscle. Supplements are not the answer, its fixing your eating habits and following the right program

What does your program look like? at that weight you most likely look thin, unles you've built a decent amount of muscle. Supplements are not the answer, its fixing your eating habits and following the right program

add ko rin lang pareng olympus, kasi ang alam ko ha,(kasi as ive said before di naman ako expert talaga). if you want to have cuts pero ayaw mo lumaki muscles mo, maglift ka ng light weights lang, pero mas maraming reps. i.e.-- barbell curl, kung ang normal weight mo sa curl is 50lbsx12reps, you lift 20lbsx20reps.

Tama ba Olympus? kasi ganon yung ginagawa ko para magka-cuts. lessen the weight with more reps.

Are you saying may effect sa firmness ng muscles if you take a bath right after working out? :blink:

But then again, the gym is fully airconditioned, as is my car and ... so there arent really any abrupt changes in temp after I work out.

Hmm the max I lift for extensions using a dumbell is 15 lbs at 4 sets of 15 with 30 seconds rest in between sets. Is that too heavy? Or are my reps too few? 

ok.. so since na mention na ang taking a bath after workout, how about yung pag-sau sauna? is it good or not good? and what things do i have to consider... kasi ako, i just drink water and pasok na sa sauna... though i'm aware na pati body salts lumalabas din sa pawis and i dont drink anything with mineral salts like gatorade or something.

Dude, when you say seasoning mix, do you mean those prepackaged thingies you get in the grocery store?

Kasi madaming artificial ingredients yan eh. Id suggest using herbs and spices that you get individually ... try experimenting with the flavors to find out the one you like best... in various combinations these herbs give you a pretty good flavor ...

To start off, try sage, rosemary, paprika, cumin and some seasoned salt ...

Avoid the premixed stuff. Daming vetsin nyan...

speaking of seasoning... yeah tama.. wag ka maglagay ng vetsin... put and experiment things.. when cooking meat put oregano, and italian seasoning... pwede ka rin mag experiment with chili, paprika, pepper, etc... ,mrami nabibili na mga ganyan sa grocery yung mc cormic...

e cardio and clean diet na lang yan.. 1 hour jog ka everyday.. wag ka na mag weights.sayang lang energy mo dyan..  puro cardio lang.. high fiber food, yogurt, lots of water, yan ang mga element para mawala toxin sa katawan..

yup, i think i'll agree with this if u have lesser weight to reduce... kelangan mo rin ng weight especially pag overweight ka... lasi pagnag cardio ka lang... papayat ka nga pero magiging saggy ang balat mo... kelangan mo rin weight... preferably yung circuit training... pero in my case dati..i just did a general whole body workout per session... more reps less weights.

Read this:  http://eclipsegym.com/articles/womens_fitness.html

I trained Shereen Siyed for the MTV Supastar 2 competition using this program, and she was the only one up there who was toned and had abs.  Right now she hosts the Studio 23 racing program and does Olympic lifting to stay in shape as well as HIIT.

For example, her program is (with actual weights) for last Wednesday:

Hang Cleans: 45lbs (Olympic bar) 5 reps x 5 sets with 3 minute rest.

Low bar barbell squat 85lbs, 5 reps x 5 sets with 3-4 minute rest.

Parallel bar dips - bodyweight 5 reps x 5 sets (most girls we train can do 20 additional lbs)

Hip flexor machine (ab machine) - 100lbs 5 sets x 5 reps with a 4 second negative on lowering the weight back to the stack.

Her abs actually get pretty sore without the extra ab/hip flexor training from the other movements, but we threw it in since she wanted something "specific".

On Friday the core movement is heavy deadlifts.

Training notes - the low-bar squats are done with an exaggerated bending at the waist to target the butt and hamstrings, and cause the abs to contract powerfully in isometric fashion.

Triceps are hit intensely and directly during the parallel bar dips.

Hey thanks. Interesting read .... ill keep that in mind. Ill even print this one out and show it to the dude who is training me here. :cool:

Wyld,

If you are using a fair amount of weight for your overhead presing and ench presses, you're sure to have firmed up your arms. The girls in our gym are lifting a good amount of weight and they are"toned", yet no one looks muscular like a guy, contrary to what many think would happen when a girl lifts heavy

In fairness to my arms they are pretty firm (considering where they came from)....

Im a bit impatient i guess. Also im worried that I might be on a plateau....