Build A Model Body!

yeah

and also,i 've been experimenting with potato salad... i think it's a complete food with carbs (from potatoes), protein (from hard-boiled eggs) and fat (from mayo and sandwich spread)... i don't put MSG and salt, just black pepper and italian seasoning... ang sarraaaappp.... the good thing about it is that konti lang, busog ka na.

But i still have to switch using regular mayo to low-fat mayo... and kung pwede instead of using sandwich spread, ala na lang but i would put diced pickles... anyway, just sharing you this kasi it's really exciting experimenting with food. Healthy food must not necessarily be bland.

That's actually a good thing you're doing

yeah

and also,i 've been experimenting with potato salad... i think it's a complete food with carbs (from potatoes), protein (from hard-boiled eggs) and fat (from mayo and sandwich spread)... i don't put MSG and salt, just black pepper and italian seasoning... ang sarraaaappp.... the good thing about it is that konti lang, busog ka na.

But i still have to switch using regular mayo to low-fat mayo... and kung pwede instead of using sandwich spread, ala na lang but i would put diced pickles... anyway, just sharing you this kasi it's really exciting experimenting with food. Healthy food must not necessarily be bland.

You got that right. Hows the fatloss goal going?

I want your opinion.

Kasi I notice im taking about additional 500 calories of mixed protein at carbs (sympreng merong onting fat yon)

I still do my regular gym. Considering the cold rainy weather, tataba kaya ako?

I think hindi, kayo wat you tink?

If you add an additional 500 calories to your diet regardless of climate, you'll gain weight

Really, really great... yesterday i measured myself at this health machine in mercury drug where i always measure and discovered i lost 4 lbs, my fat index was lowered by 2%... people i haven't seen lately, when they see me now, would tell me that i've shrunk... praise God... :cool: ... I haven't gone into the gym this week, the weather's been really really bad... it drives me insane just sitting inside the house and doing nothing, just being a couch potato while nursing a very bad cold... Wish the sun would come out.

You got that right. Hows the fatloss goal going?
Really, really great... yesterday i measured myself at this health machine in mercury drug where i always measure and discovered i lost 4 lbs, my fat index was lowered by 2%... people i haven't seen lately, when they see me now, would tell me that i've shrunk... praise God... :cool: ... I haven't gone into the gym this week, the weather's been really really bad... it drives me insane just sitting inside the house and doing nothing, just being a couch potato while nursing a very bad cold... Wish the sun would come out.

Just imagine when you're on a much better program how much mre you'll be losing :cool: People might not even recognize you

good day mga gym gurus.

i've asked my trainor about my exercise routines. he replied that these are to target chest, shoulders, back, biceps and triceps.. i do them all on machines (ie. lat machine) except for bicep curls and kickback which i use dumbels. told him why i dont do benchpress using dumbels or barbels.. since starter daw ako, sa machine muna ako para tama yung movements.

anyway, could you give any other "baon" alternatives that are healthy and could be cooked fast. Lagi kasi fried food ang baon ko for office since madali lutuin. Thanks in advance.

also, im about to ask this question to my trainor, but I also wanna ask our experts here.. Do you advice if I take amino acids? TIA.

and congrats to JesusFreak!

good day mga gym gurus.

i've asked my trainor about my exercise routines. he replied that these are to target chest, shoulders, back, biceps and triceps.. i do them all on machines (ie. lat machine) except for bicep curls and kickback which i use dumbels. told him why i dont do benchpress using dumbels or barbels.. since starter daw ako, sa machine muna ako para tama yung movements.

anyway, could you give any other "baon" alternatives that are healthy and could be cooked fast. Lagi kasi fried food ang baon ko for office since madali lutuin. Thanks in advance.

also, im about to ask this question to my trainor, but I also wanna ask our experts here.. Do you advice if I take amino acids? TIA.

The fact that your trainer has you doing those exercises (and on machines) just shows that your trainer is the typical nincompoop who should be seen only (cleaning the gym) and not heard (giving bad advice).

You should be focusing on free weights. Fire your trainer and get someone who has a clue. You can't (usually) teach an old dog new tricks.

Healthy food can be any number of things. We need to know your limitations, such as if you are a vegetarian or don't like to pre-pack food to take with you in tupperware.

The fact that your trainer has you doing those exercises (and on machines) just shows that your trainer is the typical nincompoop who should be seen only (cleaning the gym) and not heard (giving bad advice).

You should be focusing on free weights. Fire your trainer and get someone who has a clue. You can't (usually) teach an old dog new tricks.

Healthy food can be any number of things. We need to know your limitations, such as if you are a vegetarian or don't like to pre-pack food to take with you in tupperware.

thanks for the advice!

as what i've read here, free weight is better. that's why i do these after my program. or maybe i should skip those exercises on machines and go straight on free weights... maybe ill do that! or i go to another gym. im looking for a gym near my office so i could sneak one or so hours from work and do my exercises.

by the way, i really wanna go to eclipse gym. im familiar with the place, i used to stay in nakpil st. when i was in my college days. but cant afford to find time. im working in makati and i go home way north of metro manila.

thanks again

Hmmmmmm...............

Tignan natin, I forgot na I do eat an ave of additional 500 calories. But iba na nga pala activity ko.

Well Fats ba yung magagain? So far ala pa naman akong additional tummy fats. Just konting konting dagdag lang sa Chest.

It will again boil down to how many calories you burn vs how many calories you consume... its that simple.. I assume your idol SQ taught you this in your seminars attended.

It will again boil down to how many calories you burn vs how many calories you consume... its that simple.. I assume your idol SQ taught you this in your seminars attended.

Hacks like SQ couldn't possibly be smart enough to break down a "complicated subject" into something so simple as calories in < calories out for fat loss.

To make something so simple require a seminar is how she pays her bills instead of doing something legitimate like actually helping real people get real results.

Here we again, Im simply asking your opinion and you said she is not smart enough to breakdown this subject.

Napakayabang mo mr know it all.

Purkit ba nagtanong ako dapat mo ng insultuhin yon?

Does it mean di ko na alam yon?

Nag tanong lang naman ako ng opinion ha. Masama bang humingi ng 2nd opinion from the so called Eclipse people.

May araw ka rin, di mo ko kilala, di mo alam ang kayang ko gawen.

Mag ingat ka.

Dude,

this it OT but stop acting like a baby and being so sensitive. To be perfectly honest, if you looked at the other side of the coin, you attended several seminars by the said person and you should be well informed about the topic you asked IMHO.

You're like a kid who was crying when the heel pinned the face in a WWE match. Now, if you want to make threats, please use the PM function. That's why I've been telling you all along that many guys in this industry will misguide you. If you want recommendations, I'd suggest you read articles by vivian Zapanta, Ann-Unson-Price and Hercules Callanta. These are true knowledgeable professionals in the area.

Thnx :cool:

good day mga gym gurus.

woah dude, easy lang... :cool: try to get the sense here.. don't let emotions rule you.

Here we again, Im simply asking your opinion and you said she is not smart enough to breakdown this subject.

Nag tanong lang naman ako ng opinion ha. Masama bang humingi ng 2nd opinion from the so called Eclipse people.

Mag ingat ka.

hi. i used to weigh 190 lbs. right now im stuck at 150, i want to go down a bit, 140-145 maybe. I box everyday, lift weights a bit, run every other day. i take sat and sun off. i have oatmeal for breakfast, tuna and wheat bread for lunch, half a cup of rice and tuna or chicken for dinner. for my snacks i have a banana or two and/or a slice of wheat bread. what am i doing wrong? can you guys recommend a work out routine that would incorporate my boxing to help me lose weight/gain some muscle? how about stuff to eat and avoid. hope to hear your opinions. thanks guys!

Mag ingat ka.

You are a scrawny, insecure CHILD. You have zero experience in building a MODEL body, and yet you choose to challenge people who have been training models and athletes for years.

I was a scrawny, insecure child once too. The difference between you and I is that I didn't take it personally when someone far more knowledgeable and experienced put me in my place over 10 years ago. We all have to start somewhere, and NOBODY was born with this knowledge.

My members brought my attention to your reply, and they were all having a good laugh about what you were saying...since it doesn't take much to be an internet tough guy.

Take a moment to think that we are on the same side, believe it or not. The AFPP/FitPhil exists to sell products for BIG BUSINESS.

C'mon kid, open your eyes to reality. These corporations are fooling you like they do everyone else your age. Be the wiser and learn to think critically and question authority.

I know EXACTLY who I mess with in this industry...and it's EXACTLY why I mess with them. Somebody needs to get the truth out and save our stumbling industry.