Build A Model Body!

Ms mod pag bigyan nyo na po itong post ka na ito.

Promise last na arguement ko na ito.

To Mr. Eclipseguy.

At first I gave you respect and in return you insulted me, my AFPP and my goal of having an ACE.

Personally I dont have a problem with you, its you na affected sa mga activities ko. Bakit ano bang ginawa kong masama? I shared my ideas here tulad ng ginagawa ko sa mga ibang threads in MTC. Since OCT 03, ala akong nakaaway except sayo.

It seems you have an attitude problem, tinira mo si Thug, si sir DJ, yung isang unknown guy at ako. Simply because we have different methodolgy sayo.

You cant deny my methodology simply because I have results. So tinira mo naman ang AFPP affiliations ko. Di ka pa nasiyahan don tinira mo din si Mam Shirley personally. After that tinira mo din ang ACE.

In reality you are shooting a 20 yrs old guy na merong 4yrs gym experience. Imagine professinal ka ang your not acting like one. Tinitira mo ang AFPP at ACE thru me. We DONT have a problem with you. IKAW ang APEKTADO sa min. Sabi ko nga sayo confront mam Shirley personally. Confront someone na kalevel mo. Well siguro di mo kaya, kasi ako nga di mo pa put down. What more yung talagang educated about fitness.

Nag PM ka pa sa kin na " YOUR FIGHT is VAIN." Well what fight? Im just an ordinary kid na nageenjoy magshare ng experiences ko at goals ko. Anong masama don? Im not looking for a fight here. Its true I gave you a threat, it a warning since you attacked mam Shirley personally. Any good student would that if someone insults his teacher.

Ser Insecure ka ba sa kin? Aminin mo na. Obvious naman na you hate my GUTZ. Its not about fitness anymore.

Live and Let Live. Bahala ko kung titirahin mo pa rin ako. If it makes you happy. As long as you are not bothering my personal life ala akong pakialam sayo. Im an Educated person so I would act like one. I would never insult others because they have beliefs which opposite to my beliefs.

I would let the poster and readers judge my case against you.

Mam Mod last post ko na ito about Mr. Eclipse. Thanks.

Your fight is for this stupid little thing that people who choose to remain ignorant cling to desperately. This fight is for your own pride. If you let go of your pride, you might win some respect.

Three things:

1) Drop the AFPP/ACE pursuit and get a CSCS. At least, with that certification, you'd be hard-pressed to NOT get respect.

2) I care about you (believe it or not) and I don't want to see you make mistakes since you have the passion. You are just misled and misguided by phonies and hacks as I consider your teacher/mentor to be. I make no apologies for my observations and opinions, and I'll make it again, and again, and again. You can threaten me all you want. Please continue, and I'll continue to giggle. The AFPP already knows about me. If they deny it, they are lying, since many of their former officers who have defected have tracked me down after reading forums like these to shake my hand. Confront her? Why? Actions (like results) speak louder than words.

3) You could be so much more (physically and mentally) under the proper methodology. Again, you are a skinny kid with a bruised ego. I honestly don't see the results, and my former members said you are very small and insecure. So let's not go there.

If you knew anything like the best coaches in the world, you'll know the following traits.

They speak their mind.

They act "unprofessionally"....since you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs. If I hurt feelings, I really don't care. Really.

Their athletes are loyal to them to practically the death, since they made winners out of said athletes.

They win.

Do you want to win? I don't care if you hate me, as long as you learn from me. Quite a number of the people on this thread are now my students. You tell me what they think of me. They showed up with an open mind. Why are you so different?

Edited by Eclipseguy
btw sorry for this idiot question but what the hell is a dynamic row? T-bar row? seated row? bent over row? please explain... hehehehehehe...

This is not a stupid question because I've read dozens of training books over the years and I've looked for it online, but it was never shown or effectively explained. Actually it's explained as sort of a "legend" meaning that many people know that the exercise exists, but nobody is quite sure how to do it. I'm one of a few who have taken the time to figure it out and teach it. When you see it, you'll probably agree that you've never seen it before...but you'll LOVE it once you master it. You can move a massive amount of weight and it will increase your pullup strength tremendously. It will also allow you to set the foundation for power cleans or other Olympic lifts that require a great deal of posterior-chain stability.

It's sort of a combination of a conventional style deadlift and then a bent row. You'll take a big breath, and then explosively deadlift the bar past your knees and then use your arms to guide it to your waistline. You'll then slowly lower the barbell back to the floor to complete the rep. The key is that your body is in an "L" shape, meaning that your legs are basically straight, with only a slight bend of the knees, yet your torso is parallel to the floor when the barbell touches your waistline. You keep your body parallel to the floor as you return the barbell to the floor.

Once the barbell has touched the floor, you'll reset your form and repeat. You'll be amazed at the weights you'll be able to handle once you master the form, and everyone will be in awe when you perform the movement. I guarantee that you'll be the talk of the gym for the next two weeks if enough people watch you perform a heavy set :cool:

will get on those things... the squat was done with olympic bars in a squatting cage.. unfortunately my shoulder press was done sitting down.. I hear ya about the leg press... it never was a really good benchmarker for strength... i have weak ass legs and yet i can push a s@%t load of weight on it.. considering...

Will do the squat and the dynamic row maybe tom or sat... then my training officially starts on monday... ill really try to work out a system wherein i can go to your gym at some point... Im mentally exhausted with all the s@%t that i do... i get results for sure but I need a fresh start again... hence the rest...

This is sort of why Olympus and I are concerned...because you need to train your squat within the safety of a squatting/power cage with an Olympic bar with proper grip/knurling in the center of the bar. We have 9 cages at both our 24/7 branch and at EGI. I know that FF-Libis has a squat rack...but their bars were not Olympic bars.

Your homework is to weigh the FF weights over the weekend, and the bars as well, and to report back to me. I don't care how many people glare at you (since they have no idea of the significance of exact weights)....I need to know how much everything weighs...in pounds. I hate having to do my progressions in kilos :thumbsdownsmiley: even if it's a 5x5 phase 1.

Equus,

Once you get your top 5, PM me and I'll send you the link to phase 1. If you have any further questions, ask me or EG.

I quote yoda from star wars " To learn one must first unlearn"

I am still learning up to now as me and EG were discussing about a periodization table we might use as part of the eclipse system in the near future.

Equus,

Once you get your top 5, PM me and I'll send you the link to phase 1. If you have any further questions, ask me or EG.

I quote yoda from star wars " To learn one must first unlearn"

I am still learning up to now as me and EG were discussing about a periodization table we might use as part of the eclipse system in the near future.

The only problem with the "template" approach is that we might have to be more or less aggressive than is recommended by the spreadsheet formula. I explained this to Gaston earlier. It's better that we assess him here personally.

Roxx (who we trained earlier) is a good example. He's capable of jumping 20lbs per week on his squats if we decided to do so. Others, like Chris K. can only be advanced 5lbs per week.

The only problem with the "template" approach is that we might have to be more or less aggressive than is recommended by the spreadsheet formula. I explained this to Gaston earlier. It's better that we assess him here personally.

Roxx (who we trained earlier) is a good example. He's capable of jumping 20lbs per week on his squats if we decided to do so. Others, like Chris K. can only be advanced 5lbs per week.

That is why I also refuse to train people online since we are working blind and the small details can make or break a routine. Unlike if you do a personal assessment, you can see how things can be adjusted as needed.

Sa kin I do Wide grips para tamaan yung major pectorals ko. Mas tinatamaan yung sides ng chest at konti lang sa center.

So I do Close grips para tamaan yung center at mag clevage. Also sa close grips mas tinatamaan ang triceps compare sa wide grips.

Hmm antay mo po yung post ng iba.

This is nonsense. The two muscles that comprise pecs either grow larger or they grow smaller. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE INNER OR OUTER CHEST WITH RESPECT TO HOW IT RESPONDS TO EXERCISE! Did Shirley Q, dip-see-do, teach you that too?

As Yoda said, "To learn is to UNLEARN".

after backreading, i now know who are the "arrogants" and the "know it all posters" in here.. YOU CAN NEVER KNOW EVERYTHING regardless of what field you are into.. your perception may be entirely different from other people but you dont have the right to call them names.. napakagaling nyo naman ata.. now, ill clearly tell my friends in Dlsu on what gyms (i mean gym) to avoid.. tsk tsk..

some guys here are just asking simple questions and they get an insult as an answer.. tsk tsk.. i wouldnt want those guys to be my trainor.. some guys here are posting like they know everything and that their method is THE BEST in the industry (im pretty sure its not ).., and they are the brightest and most experienced in the industry (im also sure theyre not)

tama na away, let them eat their dumbells coz they act like they know everything.. :lol:

Edited by misteryosong_torpe
after backreading, i now know who are the "arrogants" and the "know it all posters" in here.. YOU CAN NEVER KNOW EVERYTHING regardless of what field you are into.. your perception may be entirely different from other people but you dont have the right to call them names.. napakagaling nyo naman ata.. now, ill clearly tell my friends in Dlsu on what gyms (i mean gym) to avoid.. tsk tsk..

some guys here are just asking simple questions and they get an insult as an answer.. tsk tsk.. i wouldnt want those guys to be my trainor.. some guys here are posting like they know everything and that their method is THE BEST in the industry (im pretty sure its not ).., and they are the brightest and most experienced in the industry (im also sure theyre not)

tama na away, let them eat their dumbells coz they act like they know everything.. :lol:

Go ahead...and you'll be doing them a disservice. Seeing as how you probably don't work out yourself, I hardly see how they'll listen to you....much like how I don't (and didn't) listen to the sales-agent at Fitness First when they were trying to talk to me about their club 3 years ago, seeing how he was 220lbs of pure lard.

I don't pretend to know everything. The difference between myself and the others with whom I argue is that I admit to my mistakes of the past and I've learned that just because someone is certified by a big business organization, it doesn't mean that they have a clue. These individuals perpetuate lies and then use their own lack-of-progress as their measuring stick to mislead others as well. If you side with the weak or the liers, cheaters, and frauds, then you only condone what keeps this nation down and our officials corrupt.

Don't mistake passion for arrogance.

At least with us, you know who you can talk to since we manage the facilities and train our members. We also stand to answer for any misgivings our members may have in a public forum.

I am not beyond reproach, and I stand accountable for everything that I say, for better or worse.

Again, don't mistake passion for arrogance.

To patronize someone just because they kiss your ass is exactly how con-men and liars prosper.

I have an entire gym full of DLSU students who'll vouch for me. You tell me if your friends will listen to you with your limited experience, or those individuals with many months of experience with me. I don't expect you to like me, but at least understand the difference between passion and arrogance.

And uh...I don't recall insulting someone who asked a simple question. If you read carefully, the only people I engaged into a debate were those who were attempting to mislead others.

If you'll go back 1-2 pages, you'll see how DJ25 ADMITTED that he doesn't care about the advice he gives and doesn't care about those to whom he gives advice.

In the case of Andrean48, he is a misled kid who refuses to open his mind to the fact that the AFPP exists for BIG BUSINESS.

Those two give advice and cannot take a rebuttal.

Again, Andrean48 is a kid with minimal experience, and DJ25 is just some guy in the gym who gives advice that is not meant to make the person better, since again, he admitted that he doesn't care.

And we're the bad ones?

guys, this thread is not about knowing it all... Its about knowing what's right. If it is in the opinion of some people that they know deep down inside whats right then thats fine. But an open mind is also the key to a forum... the capacity to learn.. the capacity to sit down and take criticism... If a whole lot of you don't like someone on the thread because of the manner in which he or she expresses himself, then tough luck for them, not for you... But if the posts that were made by such individuals are scientifically sound, have correct basis and can be backed up by results, then who's to say that they are wrong? they're just people who are correct in principle but lousy in diplomacy and modest character. But then, its not like the guy is denying the fact... hehehehehehehe

So point is, keep on learning. keep on listening.. keep on asking questions..

If you're talking about grip width, the narrower grip brings the triceps more into play while a wider grip tends to bring the delts more into play.

is this the best answer an eclipse instructor can give. i've been waiting for an intelligent answer and all i can get is this. hahahahaha. then you call yourself gurus.

yan ba ung wide grip at narrow grip bench press? ksi ginagamit ko ung wide para sa chest at narrow pag sa triceps e..

parehas lng b un? tatanong lng po.. peace :D

yes, yan yung gusto kong sabihin. i just want some good answers here. coz this is the common question that i encountered in a gym.

Here we go again. Do you have any IDEA what is the DEFINITION or symantical meaning of PRINCIPLES and THEORY? We follow certain defined principles that WORK. A hypothesis that stands up to repeated experiement becomes a THEORY. And you call yourself a scientist? Each client/member is their own personal "experiment". The fact that we continue to produce results in them is how our THEORY of our PRINCIPLES stands up. Do you (as usual) understand the words that come out of your own mouth? First you were a trainer, then you were an advisor, now you're just an innocent little gym goer who is getting picked on unfairly. Yea yea...boo hoo....we get the point. You cannot stand up for yourself after you were exposed as a fraud so now you need to make excuses. Destructive you say, so why do so many people come to me after reading this thread? AND YOU GIVE ADVICE THAT ISN'T YOUR PRINCIPLES?!? YOU DON'T CARE IF YOUR ADVICE PRODUCES RESULTS YET YOU GIVE ADVICE?!? :boo: :boo: The might dodo bird has emerged again! No wonder you can't get a job seeing as how you don't give a s@%t about anyone but yourself. I'd rather be "arrogant" than be a coward. You are simply a coward. You are an out-of-work physical therapist, so surely you have plenty of time for us to prove to everyone who "walks the walk" on this thread. How we do a mental debate when half of the stuff you write is mindless? Uh...wrong again. The purpose of the thread is "how to". Sharing experiences is just a side effect, so I'll eat my words if you show up and "try" to shove them down my throat. Try being the key word. I will get to your problems and your questions. But you need to sit back and realize who are the experienced ones around here and start treating those who care about the results of others with respect. If you are rebuked, take it like a man. You never have asked questions in the past, rather just spewed forth nonsense that, as you said, you couldn't care less if it works for them or not. I care. I will get to the points when I have time later. I'm guilty of spending too much time on someone of your ilk, but I'm addicted to fixing the ignorant.

well, eclipse you are also passionate in this thread. hahaha. you realy give me a big laugh. i hope you can browse in this thread from 1-60 if i posted that i became an instructor. advice, do you know the meaning of this word. giving advice is different from giving a program that will produce results. well, i guess you cannont comprehend this. now, i believe that some instructors have little brain because you are a living proof. you have more muscles mass than your brain cells. theory - according to merriam the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another or an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles. principles - a comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption. so i guess by now you already know the definition of the two. you can have both or just one of them.

I know you, like the majority reading here, are here to learn and not to fight or defend a bruised ego like others who shall remain nameless. :P I'll take you up on this, but FIRST I want you to test your full squat (quads must go below parallel) and get your top 5 weights you can lift. Be sure to hold your breath during the rep and breathe only when you're not moving. THEN I want you to get your top 5 weights for a dynamic row. The weights you report back will tell me if you are a candidate for online instruction. I'll help you here for Phase 1, but for Phase 2, you have to do it at Eclipse. I am POSITIVE you can't do phase 2 at fitness first. I was a member there before, so I know what they are lacking. Plus I know that their bars hurt after you get to 200lbs on the squat. Some of my other members said this as well.

another form of advertisement. hahahaha. some motive they have in this thread.

That is why I also refuse to train people online since we are working blind and the small details can make or break a routine. Unlike if you do a personal assessment, you can see how things can be adjusted as needed.

another form of advertisement. hahahaha. some motive they have in this thread. guys, you should enroll now, maybe they don't have enought clients as of now thats why their pushing it to the limit. hahahahahaha.

if your really good, you can give advice to person even if it's on line. you already informed us that your program works for all types of people now your retracting your statements. hahahaha

This is nonsense. The two muscles that comprise pecs either grow larger or they grow smaller. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE INNER OR OUTER CHEST WITH RESPECT TO HOW IT RESPONDS TO EXERCISE! Did Shirley Q, dip-see-do, teach you that too? As Yoda said, "To learn is to UNLEARN".

is this the best answer the master can do. hahaha. your just good in pecking somebody. you cannot even level to mental questions.

And uh...I don't recall insulting someone who asked a simple question. If you read carefully, the only people I engaged into a debate were those who were attempting to mislead others. If you'll go back 1-2 pages, you'll see how DJ25 ADMITTED that he doesn't care about the advice he gives and doesn't care about those to whom he gives advice. In the case of Andrean48, he is a misled kid who refuses to open his mind to the fact that the AFPP exists for BIG BUSINESS. Those two give advice and cannot take a rebuttal. Again, Andrean48 is a kid with minimal experience, and DJ25 is just some guy in the gym who gives advice that is not meant to make the person better, since again, he admitted that he doesn't care.And we're the bad ones?

you don't recall, you already have memory gap at this time. how can you prove to us that your a good trainer if you have memory gap. you should drink enervon prime.

again, thanks for your PM. i really enjoyed myself. i will post what you sent to me so that the guys will now what kind of a person you are. hahahaha.

to the moderator, this is simply a debate of one principle to another. you will surely expect a lot of this since not all of us have the same principles.

Dude, you are a little bitch. Show up, or shut up. I hate cowards who mislead people. Read my post thoroughly if you choose to reply. I'm sick of interpreting your barely-literate gibberish/bullshit. No wonder you can't get a job either as a PT or in a gym. You won't pass the English equivalency portion of the test if you are trying to be a PT in the States, since I get a migrane headache trying to think down to your level. You are just....dumb....and it's actually kinda fun to make you look stupid. Once we even logged on at Eclipse and 10 guys and 3 girls were laughing themselves silly reading your mindless rebuttals during our old debate. If you want to keep playing the role of the mindless dodo-bird, it's entirely up to you. This message serves to warn you or antagonize you...it's up to you if you are smart enough to get the message. Somehow I doubt you are

hahaha..........this message is from EG boy. i'm really getting into his nerves and he calls himself gentleman. tell the guys and gals that i pity them because they are being manipulated by the master. who do you think you are warning me or the other members of this thread who wants to post into this topic. the neurons in your brains are getting weak minute after minute. you only use brute force without using your brains. if my rebuttals are mindless, how come you kept answering them? it means that i have some point here or your also a mindless person. nevertheless, i applaude you for your passion.

dj25,

I do not get why you expect us to give such cmplicated answers. Anyone will know that a good coach will make complicated things simple. Now, if you just want to exchange verbal quips, we're not getting anywhere here and in fact it is getting really boring already. Why do you continue to argue when you already admitted you have ZERO CLINETS, YOU DON'T WORK IN A GYM AND YOU HAVEN'T PRODUCED ANY RESULTS FOR ANYONE?" It doesn't make sense. We have paid our dues in both training ourselves and clients and producing results and results don't lie

we should rename this thread to "Since we cannot disprove the claims of EG and Olympus lets just try to make them look bad by pointing out that EG is an assh*le (which he doesn't deny) and that Olympus is nothing more than his subservient lackey (which he does not deny either) and that they are here to make a profit (which neither of them deny either since we all got to eat and this is the industry that they chose to work in)."

Stop with that crap already because it is getting old... EG, play nice. DJ25, he's an ass, get over it.

In any case, have we exhausted all possible ways and meansin having a model body?

Recap - No carb is not necessarily good

rice is not the enemy, calories is.

Tabata, HIIT, EDT, and so on and so forth are new programs to get where you want to go.

Whatever else anyone says, old fashioned running is generally healthy as long as you don' run your knees to the ground

anything else?

Any decent strength coach is willing to answer some questions here and there but most draw the line whe guys actually ask for programs to be made. It is also unfair on the part of the coach that if he trains someone online the same way he does his clients, as his clients help put food on their table.

is this the best answer an eclipse instructor can give. i've been waiting for an intelligent answer and all i can get is this. hahahahaha. then you call yourself gurus.

yes, yan yung gusto kong sabihin. i just want some good answers here. coz this is the common question that i encountered in a gym.

well, eclipse you are also passionate in this thread. hahaha. you realy give me a big laugh. i hope you can browse in this thread from 1-60 if i posted that i became an instructor. advice, do you know the meaning of this word. giving advice is different from giving a program that will produce results. well, i guess you cannont comprehend this. now, i believe that some instructors have little brain because you are a living proof. you have more muscles mass than your brain cells. theory - according to merriam the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another or an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles. principles - a comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption. so i guess by now you already know the definition of the two. you can have both or just one of them.

another form of advertisement. hahahaha. some motive they have in this thread.

another form of advertisement. hahahaha. some motive they have in this thread. guys, you should enroll now, maybe they don't have enought clients as of now thats why their pushing it to the limit. hahahahahaha.

if your really good, you can give advice to person even if it's on line. you already informed us that your program works for all types of people now your retracting your statements. hahahaha

is this the best answer the master can do. hahaha. your just good in pecking somebody. you cannot even level to mental questions.

you don't recall, you already have memory gap at this time. how can you prove to us that your a good trainer if you have memory gap. you should drink enervon prime.

again, thanks for your PM. i really enjoyed myself. i will post what you sent to me so that the guys will now what kind of a person you are. hahahaha.

to the moderator, this is simply a debate of one principle to another. you will surely expect a lot of this since not all of us have the same principles.

You already admitted that you don't care about the advice you give, don't follow it yourself, and you don't care if it is wrong. Game over.

we should rename this thread to "Since we cannot disprove the claims of EG and Olympus lets just try to make them look bad by pointing out that EG is an assh*le (which he doesn't deny) and that Olympus is nothing more than his subservient lackey (which he does not deny either) and that they are here to make a profit (which neither of them deny either since we all got to eat and this is the industry that they chose to work in)."

Stop with that crap already because it is getting old... EG, play nice. DJ25, he's an ass, get over it.

In any case, have we exhausted all possible ways and meansin having a model body?

Recap - No carb is not necessarily good

rice is not the enemy, calories is.

Tabata, HIIT, EDT, and so on and so forth are new programs to get where you want to go.

Whatever else anyone says, old fashioned running is generally healthy as long as you don' run your knees to the ground

anything else?

In your case, you need to go practice your dynamic rows so we can figure out where to start you out...so get off your butt and go to the gym and finish your homework :)

dj25,

I do not get why you expect us to give such cmplicated answers. Anyone will know that a good coach will make complicated things simple. Now, if you just want to exchange verbal quips, we're not getting anywhere here and in fact it is getting really boring already. Why do you continue to argue when you already admitted you have ZERO CLINETS, YOU DON'T WORK IN A GYM AND YOU HAVEN'T PRODUCED ANY RESULTS FOR ANYONE?" It doesn't make sense. We have paid our dues in both training ourselves and clients and producing results and results don't lie

Don't forget where he admitted that he gives advice that he, himself, doesn't practice, and also how he admitted that he doesn't care about what happens to the people he advises :P