I'm 66.5 kg now.

here's what I just did today

squats 240 3x3, 255 1x3

BB complex 5x3 90 lbs

romanian deadlift

power clean to front squat to press

back squat

good mornings

What high reps give me?? they work the slow twitch fibers and they also help work my muscle endurance.

hmm given that I'm working out on Mark Rippetoe's program and I'm nearing your squat strength (I squat A2G about 105kg (230lbs) 5RM). would you recommend me doing high rep exercises as well?

hmm given that I'm working out on Mark Rippetoe's program and I'm nearing your squat strength (I squat A2G about 105kg (230lbs) 5RM). would you recommend me doing high rep exercises as well?

Milk the program as much as you can first before shifting to another program

I'm 66.5 kg now.

here's what I just did today

squats 240 3x3, 255 1x3

BB complex 5x3 90 lbs

romanian deadlift

power clean to front squat to press

back squat

good mornings

What high reps give me?? they work the slow twitch fibers and they also help work my muscle endurance.

Which is better sir, romanian deadlift or the conventional deadlift?

• 4 weeks later...
mga masters, may kamahalan ang gym dito sa Dubai, jogging n lang nagagwa ko, other than jogging and diet what can be suggested, salamat

buy a swiss ball and kettlebell bro...tpos search ka ng mga routine n pamatay sa you tube using the items that i mentioned^^

• 1 month later...

mga sir/s help naman po...

2 yrs. ago, nun nasa pinas pa ako, lagi ako nag-lalaro basket ball at nag-work out sa gym..timbang ko 150 lbs. lang, 160 lbs. kapag christmas break...hahaha

then since na mapunta ako dito sa US di na ako nakaka-pag-laro at work out..

ngayon 175 lbs. na ako and I'm trying to lose weight and drop down to 168 lbs. below with in two months..then 150 lbs. with in a year...

ngayon, for 3 weeks, nag-run ako sa thread mill every other day with a speed of 3.2 miles/sec and incline slope of 5 with in 40 mins. ...kasi 50 mins. lang free time ko.

pero I'm still with in 175 lbs. ...binawasan ko narin po talaga kain ko nun..cup noodles lang sa umaga tas mga 3-4 cups of rice sa tanghali at gabi.

pahingi naman po ng advice or way para ma-meet ko yun weight na yun ng di ako mapagod ng todo, para makapag aral ulit, at with in 50 mins lang..pls.

Sir Olympus,

Will it be fine with you to post the rates of Eclipse gym here?

My membership with Gold's had already expired and i wanted to try other gyms...

many thanks sir...

please go to the eclipse thread :)

ah ganun lang pala kadami...normal ko kasi 6 cups e..hehehe..pasyensiya na po...

yun dun po sa pag-run ko sa thread mill ok lang po ba? may advice ka pa po ba para doon?

bawasam mo kain mo for a start.. then for your training, you need to do weights din

mga sirs, im new here, im asking if there anyone who can help me devise a plan as i only have access to 2x 5kg dumbells. just want to train biceps and triceps and abs. ty

You won't get bigger arms with that equipment.

You will get more results by training your full body and trying to go to an actual gym.

Diet and strength training... I know people who have six pack and never did a single situp or crunch

calorie deficit, diet and exercise

doing crunches doesn't get rid of the fat around the abdominals. It only builds the muscle. spot reduction is a myth.

yup, everyone has abs, it's just a matter of whether or not your bodyfat is low enough.

thanks mga pre

pls

elaborate more what kind of sexercise este exercise

i dont have time to go to gym

promise! my work sched sucks

hehe

how do you know na need mo na taasan yung weights na binubuhat mo?

hindi po ako nag papalaki ng katawan i only want cuts.

20kgs lang ang binubuhat ko im doing 12count 4 reps

dagdagan ko na lang ba yung reps or should i go higher? baka ksi lumaki yung braso ko eh halos sakto lang yung mga sleeves ng damit ko.

please go to the eclipse thread :)

bawasam mo kain mo for a start.. then for your training, you need to do weights din

You won't get bigger arms with that equipment.

You will get more results by training your full body and trying to go to an actual gym.

ah ok po...thanks a lot po sir...

mag iipon muna ako ng pera para pang bayad sa gym..mahal kasi dito e...hehehe

thanks mga pre

pls

elaborate more what kind of sexercise este exercise

i dont have time to go to gym

promise! my work sched sucks

hehe

time management is the key.

how do you know na need mo na taasan yung weights na binubuhat mo?

hindi po ako nag papalaki ng katawan i only want cuts.

20kgs lang ang binubuhat ko im doing 12count 4 reps

dagdagan ko na lang ba yung reps or should i go higher? baka ksi lumaki yung braso ko eh halos sakto lang yung mga sleeves ng damit ko.

add weight already.

besides, you won't get too big right away. You need to have the genetics and take steroids to become batista

• 1 month later...