Build A Model Body!

Good nutrition is the key to a fit body. It's always 80% diet and 20% workout

This is very true, baka same kami ng ginagawa, it really works.

I'm from 179 LBS down to 140 lbs in 4 months, fat% from 25% down to 16% and visceral fats from 14 down to 7.

I can share how, just shoot me a message.

• 4 weeks later...

one hack to make things easier is to take measurements of the body parts you want to deal with. then add, subtract, or change movements depending on your goals. a good workout would probably have a lot of compound lifts to hit a lot of muscles, then you can supplement this with isolation movements to target particular muscles

Achievable if you have an idea regarding the science, routines and diet.

In Hollywood, you could see actors and actresses that were able to modify their bodies based on their given roles. One best example is Zac Efron; by looking at his physique starting from The Lucky One until Baywatch. However, it comes with a cost but it can be free if you know the factors that I had said above.

How abt gaining weight? Any tips?

What age? I used to be hard gainer but starting 30, bumibigat na.

So if you are under 30, gorge yourself with food. Kinda hard pag wala pa pera or if it competes with savings. Then lift weights. Gaganda talaga katawan pag hard-gairner tapos kumakain at nag-gygym. Pang model talaga result kasi defined.

What age? I used to be hard gainer but starting 30, bumibigat na.

So if you are under 30, gorge yourself with food. Kinda hard pag wala pa pera or if it competes with savings. Then lift weights. Gaganda talaga katawan pag hard-gairner tapos kumakain at nag-gygym. Pang model talaga result kasi defined.

30 bro. Kahit anonkain wala talaga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The best and fastest way to build your ideal body is to hire an 'expert' personal trainer. Take note of the expert part. A lot of personal trainers aren't really good.

If budget is tight, try searching in youtube.. there are a lot of good personal trainers there who have their channels and share information and training regimen for free.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Swimming po talaga ang best way para sakin. Sa swimming kasi gagamitin mo yung macro muscle groups kaya mas effective kaysa weightlifting

sure swimming is a full body workout but you need to put in so much time in swimming to get the body. at the very least school varsity level type of training, that's already a big time commitment. better if you can put in olympian or national athlete type of training. good luck getting that body via swimming

sure swimming is a full body workout but you need to put in so much time in swimming to get the body. at the very least school varsity level type of training, that's already a big time commitment. better if you can put in olympian or national athlete type of training. good luck getting that body via swimming

not to mention the sheer volume and intensity of the swims. still a great way to be overall fit, but you won't necessarily get "olympian level" physique without olympian level training

then again this applies to any and all sports/ training modalities

• 2 weeks later...