Build A Model Body!

i have a question regarding my diet.

i usually eat 4 - 5 peices of wheat bread, a can of tuna in water, 5 hard boiled eggs (4 whites, 1 whole), a cup of oatmeal, and 2 - 3 glasses of non-fat / skim milk for breakfast and lunch. i have whole wheat crackers and water in between.

oh... and i also drink protein shakes, and protein water during workout days

the problem is, i can't poop! :cry: and even if i do poop, my s@%t is hard! :(

i am planning to lose a lot of weight and gain a lot of mass.

any suggestions?

i have a question regarding my diet.

i usually eat 4 - 5 peices of wheat bread, a can of tuna in water, 5 hard boiled eggs (4 whites, 1 whole), a cup of oatmeal, and 2 - 3 glasses of non-fat / skim milk for breakfast and lunch. i have whole wheat crackers and water in between.

oh... and i also drink protein shakes, and protein water during workout days

the problem is, i can't poop! :cry: and even if i do poop, my s@%t is hard! :(

i am planning to lose a lot of weight and gain a lot of mass.

any suggestions?

You need more fiber and more water in your diet.

Just my take...

Perhaps its also the environement apart form your poor eating habits that's why you couldn't really progress well.

coming from experience, if you're not surrounded by hardworking people, its hard to further push yourself.

Besides, the bar kinds digs in your skin when you'll get past 200 in the squat in those FF branches.

And yes, you eat like what i'd eat when trying to cut weight.

I always loved world chicken in g4 so that's a start. but you gotta eat and eat more.

Alot of fitness first branches nowadays are equipped with Olympic size barbells so I guess that's not much of a problem with the bars. A world chicken branch is opening soon near our office. I'll take note of that.

@wildnutzz - you must work out intensely to boost metabolism. Try H.I.I.T. if you don't have heart problems. It WILL definitely make you poop twice a day. I used to poop 3-4 times a day with intense workout and HIIT.

do you get at least 25 grams?

i am actually not sure... 4-5 slices of wheat bread and a cup of oatmeal 3 times a day is i think more than 25 grams sir.

i ate rice this past weekend... and pooped like crazy yesterday. do you think it's the carbs?

@wildnutzz - you must work out intensely to boost metabolism. Try H.I.I.T. if you don't have heart problems. It WILL definitely make you poop twice a day. I used to poop 3-4 times a day with intense workout and HIIT.

H.I.I.T? is that a supplement, sir? i lift weights @ eclipse and sometimes cardio in recovery days. you think that's good enough for H.I.I.T.? :unsure:

i am actually not sure... 4-5 slices of wheat bread and a cup of oatmeal 3 times a day is i think more than 25 grams sir.

i ate rice this past weekend... and pooped like crazy yesterday. do you think it's the carbs?

What branch? actually, wheat bread isn't as good for fatloss since as head coach explained, it has estrogen components. Shift to oatmeal and veggies instead.

H.I.I.T? is that a supplement, sir? i lift weights @ eclipse and sometimes cardio in recovery days. you think that's good enough for H.I.I.T.? unsure.gif

high intensity interval training. The eclipse system doesn't require tons of cardio since that isn't the most effective way to lose fat. If you want fatloss, just indicate it in your program and let the program writers handle it

What branch? actually, wheat bread isn't as good for fatloss since as head coach explained, it has estrogen components. Shift to oatmeal and veggies instead.

high intensity interval training. The eclipse system doesn't require tons of cardio since that isn't the most effective way to lose fat. If you want fatloss, just indicate it in your program and let the program writers handle it

i train in mabini, sir ;) i actually do SOME cardio... hehehe! pero not religiously... i want to gain a lot of mass eh... altho i'm still trying to eliminate some fats din. i am 5'7" and a whopping 190lbs.

thanks to eclipse, i lost 16lbs in 2 months :D

i train in mabini, sir ;) i actually do SOME cardio... hehehe! pero not religiously... i want to gain a lot of mass eh... altho i'm still trying to eliminate some fats din. i am 5'7" and a whopping 190lbs.

thanks to eclipse, i lost 16lbs in 2 months :D

Focus on cleaning your diet first so that the muscle will show.

Focus on cleaning your diet first so that the muscle will show.

do you have any suggestions on a proper diet for me to lose?

i am usually out of town and i usually bring wheat bread and canned tuna in water as part

of my luggage. :P

i am seldom at the house, so i don't have the luxury to prepare my food.

that's why i'm stuck with wheat bread, canned tuna, instant oatmeal and boild eggs (may nagbebenta kasi dito)

since it's easy to buy sa stores anywhere

help. :cry:

Edited by wildnutzz
do you have any suggestions on a proper diet for me to lose?

i am usually out of town and i usually bring wheat bread and canned tuna in water as part

of my luggage.

Have you considered chikcen breast, saba, veggies as other sources?

Just a little tip: wheat bread is still bread, it has some trans fat and according to head coach, it has estrogen catalysts ( hope I got that right) which is counter-productive for fatloss.

Have you considered chikcen breast, saba, veggies as other sources?

Just a little tip: wheat bread is still bread, it has some trans fat and according to head coach, it has estrogen catalysts ( hope I got that right) which is counter-productive for fatloss.

i eat those on weekends kasi i can't cook here in the office and i'm here most of the time.

yung veggies naman na nabibili sa labas, maraming oil.

i'm starting kamote next week tho ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have a rice cooker in your office pantry or a basic single burner stove?

sir, we don't have any cooking equipment in the office.

altho, i do plan to buy a blender (for whey, fruit shakes, etc.)

and a rice cooker (for kamote, saba and chicken and veggies) :D

pero for the time being na wala, what do you suggest?

Edited by wildnutzz
sir, we don't have any cooking equipment in the office.

altho, i do plan to buy a blender (for whey, fruit shakes, etc.)

and a rice cooker (for kamote, saba and chicken and veggies) :D

pero for the time being na wala, what do you suggest?

Not even a heater???

if you have a heater, you can use that to boil eggs and cook oatmeal

• 2 weeks later...

guys anung gagawin ko? nag papaliit ako ng katawan pero gusto ko strong and solid ayoko ng bulky muscles eh.

routine ko is 30 mins jog with dash every day

then basic core training lang alternate days.

dadamihan ko ba yung reps or bibigatan ko yung wieght ko or both? yung 30 mins ba na jog is ok?

buhat ko lang is 20kgs 2 sets 12 reps.

thanks

guys anung gagawin ko? nag papaliit ako ng katawan pero gusto ko strong and solid ayoko ng bulky muscles eh.

routine ko is 30 mins jog with dash every day

then basic core training lang alternate days.

dadamihan ko ba yung reps or bibigatan ko yung wieght ko or both? yung 30 mins ba na jog is ok?

buhat ko lang is 20kgs 2 sets 12 reps.

thanks

Well, what are your current stats??

You can get solid and strong, just follow a solid training plan and eat clean.

I lift heavy but am not that bulky.

I have days that I lift for higher reps and there are days I lift heavy.

Again, lifting weights will not automatically turn you into Batista

Well, what are your current stats??

You can get solid and strong, just follow a solid training plan and eat clean.

I lift heavy but am not that bulky.

I have days that I lift for higher reps and there are days I lift heavy.

Again, lifting weights will not automatically turn you into Batista

Curious ako, what's your current lifting stats? and what benefits does higher reps give you? Just to give a benchmark kung gano pa ako kalayo before customizing my lifts.

Curious ako, what's your current lifting stats? and what benefits does higher reps give you? Just to give a benchmark kung gano pa ako kalayo before customizing my lifts.

I'm 66.5 kg now.

here's what I just did today

squats 240 3x3, 255 1x3

BB complex 5x3 90 lbs

romanian deadlift

power clean to front squat to press

back squat

good mornings

What high reps give me?? they work the slow twitch fibers and they also help work my muscle endurance.