Build A Model Body!

duh.. 5k race?? thats for sissy's like you, and you call yourself "true endurance athlete?.. i dont run 5k even on recovery runs.. i always run 10k daily..

and what does lifting 200 kilos mean? do you burn fat by deadlifting 200 kilos? 

why dont we do it longer.. perhaps i assume you can swim..

lets do a 5 kilometer swim followed by a 40 kilometer run? 

this guy is a lunatic guys.. dont believe him. he is just here to brag about his 'supposed' new training discoveries and inventions , this guy and Olympus should rather play chess or checkers to improve their brain power..

You always run 10k daily? really now? So that most likely makes you a skinny b-a-s-t-a-r-d as I have yet to meet anyone who is well built and runs 10k...

besides, is endurance all you have to brag about? I thought you were an athlete that is fit all around? Oh by the way, I'd rather spend my time at work since it pays more and lets me learn words such as insightful irrevelavnt, and a word that best describes one track minded guys like you... SENILE!

guys guys guys... no more name calling... step up nalang sino kayang mag step up... ako alam ko talo ako but i will step up kasi i want to prove a point that one of the most important aspects in fitness is competition.. with yourself.

so come on thug, step up... at hindi ako nang aasar ha... i mean if you really truly believe the things that you say, then put it to the test... to make things friendlier, im sure we can have some sort of handicapping according to body weight... fair naman yun diba? what you say? at least this way the people here in this forum can be finally convinced na we're not all talk...

its kinda useless if we throw theoretical crap at each other pero hindi naman natin kayang panindigan... in my gym, sometimes i end up training the fitness trainers... the reason for his is this forum and all the other things that i have learned and read... the trainers have me train them because they see work my ass off in the gym and they see that i get results despite the fact that i dont have a training partner, spotter, trainer, coach, etc... just pumping iron with the corect form, motion and sequence... so i think instead of all this bickering and insults, lets just see who can put their money where their post is... :D hehehehehehe... its not about who's the most muscled... its going to be about who has the best ability to dish out strength per kilogram of body weight... para nga naman fair...

If you are going to step to me, I'm going ask you to step up.  First I'm going to challenge you to a powerlifting competition and the first attempt for deadlift is going to be 200 kilos, followed by a 150 kilo bench press.

Then you and I are going to do a 5 k race, with a bunch of other things to follow.  I can run it about 20 minutes right now....and I rarely do cardio.

You give tons of bad advice and act like you are the only "real" athlete around here.  Dream on.  A REAL athlete is a balanced individual.

A true endurance athlete does strength training with low reps to increase their stride length and power.  Back in 2000 I was stashed with US Navy Seals and I had a chance to work out with them quite a few times when I was waiting for Aviation flight school.  These guys routinely lifted using heavy free weights and did plenty of running...and routinely won marathons in their cities or regions.

If you want to accept my challenge, meet me at Eclipse in the next 3 weeks when I'll be available to embarrass cocky board members.

thug i think this one was for you... these are the original parameters... I'm willing to give it a shot... money involved? ayus lang but that means i will make it really competitive... as in bastusan competitive... if you want to keep it healthy and friendly, no money involved...

This is so true...and it's where experience is everything.  The problem with PT's is that their so-called "gym-based education" leaves them extraordinarily closed minded.  It is the average gym-goer who suffers as a result.  If physical therapists were such great personal trainers, gyms would be booming.  As director of Eclipse, I can tell you with 100% certainty that feedback that I hear about physcial therapists from their past clients who are now my members is resoundly negative.

Physical therapists turn into personal trainers because they can't get jobs in therapy clinics.  I'm not making fun of this, believe it or not.  They took it up years ago thinking that they'd get a job abroad, yet now they wallow in the fitness industry, for reasons I'll never understand seeing as how their education has nothing to do with sports science..  Let's hope the same thing doesn't happen to all of the nursing students.

I don't know... but in my experience the good gym instructors are those whose lifestyle and bodies embody what they're actually saying... This does not apply to all practicing PTs in the gym scene but there is this one PT in our gym who I think is not that credible... I mean man, just look at his body, I can't imagine him doing what he's actually saying... and another PT in my gym told me that if I want to remove all the fats in my chests... I should do more chest exercises a lot.. i mean like he's saying I should spot reduce... i didn't argue with him anymore cause experience taught me that i'd lose the fat uniformly and when i started to run, my appearance change somewhat dramatically... but in fairness to all PT's... i have one PT in Davao where i go to him every week for my foot therapy, nagkaroon kasi ako ng "plantar fascitis" which is also one my motivations that I have to lose weight... galing niya.. he made me exercise my feet and gumaling talaga ako...

so in conclusion, i think that PT's should stick to jobs they're really designed for unless you are a PT who's willing to challenge and question what you learn in school.

Sir Olympus ilang hours po ba yung macoconsume per sesssion ng 3x a week? & what will happen kung hindi mameet yung 3x a week?

matagal na ang 2 hours 3x/wk. Some make gains on 2x/wk, but for the program you'll be on, 3x/wk would be best... I highly suggest that you give it a try then ask questions before asking so many questions before trying... To erase your doubts, the same program has already had more than 10 guys deadlifting 315 lbs raw and most of them don't weigh more than 180. Another guy recently benched 225 at a bodyweight of 150 and this was textbook form..

The same program also made several skinny guys gain at least 10 lbs of muscle in an average of 8 weeks, and it was also a catalyst when combined with a good energy system work that helped many overweight guys slowly shed the fat and give them more mobility and confidence, most of all, help lessen the risk of heart attack

If you wanna be lean, try Alpha lipoic acid. 600 mg a day, 300 before breakfast then 300 before dinner. Mga 1 month mo subukan. Im in my 30's now and have been getting leaner by the week. People have noticed kasi naguugat na ako when di naman noon. Read about it first... I got the tip in let's live.

i hope you suggest it to all fitness institution here in the philippines to ban all PT's in their gym since we are liabilities not an asset.

i guess some of us should stop posting here our suggestion since guru eclipseguy is here to help and his program is best for all of us. 

we cannot rebut him since his a director of a fitness institution and he is also an institution.

As I said, give us ONE....O N E of your clients that has made SIGNIFICANT progress under your training methods.

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU SUCK AS A TRAINER AND DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DUMB = YOU AND DUMBBELL.

All I'm asking is for one...such a small request....such an expert should have at least that....

GUYS...

CHITCHAT POSTS TO THE MTC GYM BUFFS THREAD PLS. THATS WHAT ITS THERE FOR.

FIGHT POSTS, CHALLENGE POSTS AND THE LIKE - USE YOUR PM FUNCTION PLEASE.

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR THOSE.

TAKE IT OUT OF THE BOARD PLEASE.

THREAD UNDER MONITORING AND WILL BE CLOSED IF THE FIGHTING AND CHITCHATTING DOES NOT STOP.

THANK YOU.

<_<

Edited by Wyld

here is just an article about the benefits of stretching.

The Benefits of Stretching

by Mandy Gibbons

"I never stretch, I don't have enough time and I can't be bothered lying around all over the floor stretching when I am in a hurry to get home from the gym?" Or "I train at home, I can barely squeeze my weights or cardio in - so I skip my stretches"... Sound familiar?! I hear it often! And even though it sounds funny when you hear it out aloud, it is often the case for many people that carryout an exercise regime. I can't tell you enough how important stretching is. As stupid as you may feel stretching may be i it plays a major part in assisting healthy training results and gains.

Stretches help prevent injuries while training PLUS increase flexibility.

How? By making your muscles more flexible by lengthening them. For example, when you perform a bicep curl you bend your arm and raise your hand towards your shoulder. When you watch this movement you will see the bicep muscleshortening. When you extend your arm back to starting position it would be lengthening your bicep muscle.

Often when muscles have been trained hard, or if they haven't been trained in years (that is lack of exercise in general) they tend to seize up, contract / shorten when you do put them under strain such as moving house, playing an occasional game of football at the park etc. So stretching these muscles helps lengthen them to give your body and limbs a better range of motion or movement.

When was the last time you either trained or did something strenuous to the point where your muscles were sore for days? Remember the sheer pain you went through? That's your muscles contracting. So you need to stretch or lengthen them to help repair them and increase flexibility.

About Increasing Your Flexibility

As you already know we are born with fantastic range of movement when it comes to flexibility. Eg baby sucking it's toes etc. So what happens? Most of us don't bother to keep up with that type of range of movement as we get older, which means we lose our flexibility. When you think about it the average person doesn't exercise that much at all, let alone go out of their way to train for flexibility.

Dancers and Gymnasts undergo large amounts of training and stretching to increase and maintain flexibility, as do athletes. You may have seen sports people at events or games where they have performed a warm up (say a jog for instance) around the oval. They warm their muscles up, then stretch them. This offers them better flexibility while they are playing and prepares their muscles for the game ahead. They will then perform stretches after the game as well.

About Stretching

There are many types of stretches from partner stretches to sports specific stretches. What ever your activity, it is important to make sure you take a small amount of time out, while your muscles are still warm, to stretch. Try not to stretch on cold muscles because you may damage them further if they are already sore and injured. I could go on about the benefits of stretching for pages, so instead of rambling on, I have just given you a general explanation so you gain a better understanding of why it is so important to REMEMBER TO STRETCH!

Here is another article about the benefits of stretching.

This proves that stretching does not cause any harm in your body but gives you lots of benefits. They are many articles you can find in the net regarding stretching. But for those of you who disregard stretching, well GOODLUCK.

As you age, your muscles tighten and range of motion in the joints can be minimized. This can put a damper on active lifestyles and even hinder day-to-day, normal motions. Tasks that used to be simple, such as zipping up a dress or reaching for a can off of the top shelf, now become extremely difficult. A regular stretching program can help lengthen your muscles and make daily living activities easier.

Everyone can learn to stretch, regardless of age or flexibility. Stretching should be a part of your daily routine, whether you exercise or not. There are simple stretches you can do while watching TV, on the computer, or getting ready for bed. If you are doing strength training exercises, stretch in between sets. It feels good and saves time from stretching at the end of the workout!

It does not have to involve a huge time commitment, but stretching can end up giving you huge results! Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from a regular stretching program:

Reduced muscle tension

Injury prevention

Increased range of movement in the joints

Enhanced muscular coordination

Increased circulation of the blood to various parts of the body

Increased energy levels (resulting from increased circulation)

Stretching is important for people of all ages! One of the greatest benefits of stretching is that you’re able to increase the length of both your muscles and tendons. This leads to an increased range of movement, which means your limbs and joints can move further before an injury occurs. Stretching can help to prevent an injury by promoting recovery and decreasing soreness and ensures that your muscles and tendons are in good working order. The more conditioned your muscles and tendons are, the better they can handle the rigors of sport and exercise, and the less likely that they'll become injured.

Stretching comes naturally to all of us. You might notice that if you have been sitting in a particular position for a long time, you stretch unconsciously. It feels good! In addition to that good feeling, a consistent stretching program will produce large gains in flexibility and joint movement. Be kind to your muscles and they will be kind to you!

Here is another article about the benefits of stretching.

This proves that stretching does not cause any harm in your body but gives you lots of benefits.  They are many articles you can find in the net regarding stretching.  But for those of you who disregard stretching, well GOODLUCK.

As you age, your muscles tighten and range of motion in the joints can be minimized. This can put a damper on active lifestyles and even hinder day-to-day, normal motions. Tasks that used to be simple, such as zipping up a dress or reaching for a can off of the top shelf, now become extremely difficult. A regular stretching program can help lengthen your muscles and make daily living activities easier.

Everyone can learn to stretch, regardless of age or flexibility. Stretching should be a part of your daily routine, whether you exercise or not. There are simple stretches you can do while watching TV, on the computer, or getting ready for bed. If you are doing strength training exercises, stretch in between sets. It feels good and saves time from stretching at the end of the workout!

It does not have to involve a huge time commitment, but stretching can end up giving you huge results! Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from a regular stretching program:

Reduced muscle tension

Injury prevention

Increased range of movement in the joints

Enhanced muscular coordination

Increased circulation of the blood to various parts of the body

Increased energy levels (resulting from increased circulation)

Stretching is important for people of all ages! One of the greatest benefits of stretching is that you’re able to increase the length of both your muscles and tendons. This leads to an increased range of movement, which means your limbs and joints can move further before an injury occurs. Stretching can help to prevent an injury by promoting recovery and decreasing soreness and ensures that your muscles and tendons are in good working order. The more conditioned your muscles and tendons are, the better they can handle the rigors of sport and exercise, and the less likely that they'll become injured.

Stretching comes naturally to all of us. You might notice that if you have been sitting in a particular position for a long time, you stretch unconsciously. It feels good! In addition to that good feeling, a consistent stretching program will produce large gains in flexibility and joint movement. Be kind to your muscles and they will be kind to you!

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PRE-WORKOUT STRETCHING!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU READ THE POSTS THAT ARE WRITTEN BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO A CHALLENGE?!? STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE AND GO BACK TO A REHAB CLINIC WHERE YOU BELONG!!!

Ahem!

Now then, here's a summary of a real RESEARCH periodical. As pertaining to your previous post, Who the hell is Mandy Gibbons anyway? It's like this guy that challenged me at the gym once....and I said, "Where did you hear that?" He said, "A book." I said, "Which book?" He realized how rediculous he sounded....seeing as how any idiot can write a book. It takes someone much smarter to get real research published like below:

Even though about 65 per cent of all runners will be injured during 1994 and the average runner misses from 5-10 per cent of scheduled workouts each year because of injuries, many runners feel they know how to keep their own risk of injury at a minimum. The solution, they say, is to stretch before workouts. In one respect, pre-workout stretching is a logical thing to do. After all, overly tight muscles and tendons probably are more susceptible to little tears and strains during exercise, compared to relaxed, flexible sinews and connective tissues. And studies have shown that pre-workout stretches can improve flexibility in the hamstrings and is especially effective at unkinking tautness in the lower back. But can stretching really reduce injury rates?

Not according to David A. Lally, Ph.D., an exercise physiologist at the University of Hawaii-Manoa. Lally has just completed a careful study of 1543 individuals who participated in the Honolulu Marathon, and his investigations actually link pre-workout stretching with a higher risk of injury.

Again, this is one of MANY studies recently conducted that links PRE-WORKOUT stretching to injury. The Canadian study in 2002 confirmed that pre-workout stretching can actually reduce muscular contractile force by 20% as well as muscular integrity...AHEM....leading to STRAINS AND TEARS.

The point of this discussion is how to build a model body. You, as a PHYSICAL THERAPIST, have no QUALIFICATIONS or CREDENTIALS that suggest, even remotely, that you are competent with working with athletes in the gym, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR LEVEL.

Leave that to us strength coaches. The reason you disgust us is because you cling to this notion that your "professional opinion" counts, BASED ON THE DEGREE YOU HOLD.

If you had not mentioned your degree, maybe you'd have some credibility. Seeing as how you continue to DODGE the question as to WHO HAVE YOU TRAINED that actually looks like you've given them competent advice vs. our HUNDREDS of athletes, it only shows us that you are getting in the way of people who are actually looking for change for themselves.

Isn't that the point of a discussion forum....to expose frauds and hacks for what they are?

I'm fully willing to back up what I'm saying with a challenge RELEVANT to the discussion at hand. All you are doing is insulting intelligence (as you did earlier....I responded to being shot at...rules of engagement) and parroting irrelvant information.

When are you going to learn to read and ask questions so that you might produce REAL ATHLETES out of ORDINARY PEOPLE like we do?

If you can't respect the people who have been training others longer than you have been walking....just go away. You are not helping.

I am deleting your quote since I deleted the post.

BTW if youre wondering why your posts are being deleted... im deleting the posts that add no value to this thread and do nothing to give information on the topic that this thread is premised upon.

And yes, the more you flame, the more your posts will get deleted and the closer you get to a warning on your warning bars.

If you dont stop then im closing this thread.

Let's stop the insulting and name calling.. we're already under monitoring...

We get your point that not everyone wants to enter a competition and ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE STRENGTH COACH KNOWS THAT. However, any knowledgeable strength and conditioning coach would also bring out the best in their clients that if and when they decide to enter any competition be it basketball, martial arts, bodybuilding, figure,fitness or powerlifting, they would be in good shape that they won't need to prepare very long

When someone has an injury and had surgery, in all due respect, this is where the therapists come into play...

put it this way... when a car is being repaired, the bodywork and the paintjob have a similar field but the bodywork mechanic should not do the paint and the paintjob mechanic should not do the bodywork...

we have to work as a team.. When it comes to strength and conditioing, that area is for the strength coach, when it comes to rehab, thats the area for the physical therapists

Edited by Wyld

BEST TIP I'VE GOT SO FAR,

BE OPEN MINDED

DAPAT OPEN TAYO LAHAT SA SUGGESTION NG IBA.

TRY NYO MUNA BEFORE GIVING A COMMENT, AND DONT GIVE A NASTY COMMENT. DAPAT FRIENDLY AND CONSTRCUTIVE.

GIVE IT A TRY MGA 3-4 WEEKS.

IF I DOES NOT WORK. THEN SWITCH TO ANOTHER PROGRAM.

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT NAMAN KASI.

SO OF US DOES NOT RESPOND TO OTHER KINDS OF PROGRAM.

DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. THEN SHARE IT AS A PERSONAL OPINION.

WE ARE NOT MOVING FORWARD WHEN WE FIGHT.

INSTEAD OF GOOD TIPS ANG NABABSA NAMIN EH, PURO ARGUMENTS.

ALL OF YOU GOT GOOD POINTS.

TINGIN KO DAPAT WE SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER NA LANG.

PEACE.

;)

BEST TIP I'VE GOT SO FAR,

BE OPEN MINDED

DAPAT OPEN TAYO LAHAT SA SUGGESTION NG IBA.

TRY NYO MUNA BEFORE GIVING A COMMENT, AND DONT GIVE A NASTY COMMENT. DAPAT FRIENDLY AND CONSTRCUTIVE.

GIVE IT A TRY MGA 3-4 WEEKS.

IF I DOES NOT WORK. THEN SWITCH TO ANOTHER PROGRAM.

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT NAMAN KASI.

SO OF US DOES NOT RESPOND TO OTHER KINDS OF PROGRAM.

DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. THEN SHARE IT AS A PERSONAL OPINION.

WE ARE NOT MOVING FORWARD WHEN WE FIGHT.

INSTEAD OF GOOD TIPS ANG NABABSA NAMIN EH, PURO ARGUMENTS.

ALL OF YOU GOT GOOD POINTS.

TINGIN KO DAPAT WE SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER NA LANG.

PEACE.

;)

ehhhh, actually, 3-4 weeks isn't enough time to judge if a routine would really work since the body only starts adapting to a certain stimulus by the 3r week, how about extending it to 6 weeks ok lang ba? :cool:

SOUNDS OK NAMAN PO,

KASI FOR ME FEELING KO KAPAG HINDI TUMATAMA YUNG EXERCISE, ASIDE FROM DOING IT WITH PROPER FORM, INIIBA KO.

TINGIN KO KASI ONE MONTH DAPAT YOU CAN SEE FOR YOU SELF IF THERE IS AN IMPROVEMENT NA.

PERO THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

QUESTION: MAGKANO PO ANG MGA FEES SA GYM NINYO?

;)

You always run 10k daily? really now? So that most likely makes you a skinny b-a-s-t-a-r-d as I have yet to meet anyone who is well built and runs 10k...

besides, is endurance all you have to brag about? I thought you were an athlete that is fit all around? Oh by the way, I'd rather spend my time at work since it pays more and lets me learn words such as insightful irrevelavnt, and a word that best describes one track minded guys like you... SENILE!

skinny? have you read my previous post? this is the reason why i dont have problems with your nonsense diet and kitchen kitchen stuff.. because even if i keep on eating i still burn it.. in fact i have to keep on eating to prevent myself from getting skinny.. so diet is not problem for me..

as for you, you do your workout like an old lady, of course you have to do lots of diet.. and you will always comment "4 pack abs is made in the kitchen not in the gym" .. well i dont have problems with having 4 pack abs because of my long cardio workout.. just to let you know..

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PRE-WORKOUT STRETCHING!!!!!  WHEN WILL YOU READ THE POSTS THAT ARE WRITTEN BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO A CHALLENGE?!?  STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE AND GO BACK TO A REHAB CLINIC WHERE YOU BELONG!!!

Ahem!

Even though about 65 per cent of all runners will be injured during 1994 and the average runner misses from 5-10 per cent of scheduled workouts each year because of injuries, many runners feel they know how to keep their own risk of injury at a minimum. The solution, they say, is to stretch before workouts. In one respect, pre-workout stretching is a logical thing to do. After all, overly tight muscles and tendons probably are more susceptible to little tears and strains during exercise, compared to relaxed, flexible sinews and connective tissues. And studies have shown that pre-workout stretches can improve flexibility in the hamstrings and is especially effective at unkinking tautness in the lower back. But can stretching really reduce injury rates?

If you can't respect the people who have been training others longer than you have been walking....just go away.  You are not helping.

this is CRAP! :thumbsdownsmiley:

i am a marathon runner.. of course you wont stretch upon waking up from bed.. as a marathon runner, you stretch on the race site.. and by that time you have already warmed up..

YOU DONT DO STRETCHING ON COLD MUSCLES, YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST WARM UP A LITTLE BEFORE STRETCHING, JUST A L-I-T-T-LE.. :grr:

this has been an old knowledge.. no need to repeat all these again.. because we know this.. got my point? now if you insist .. i challenge you to a fitness race (Navy Seals way) . 5km ocean swim, followed by a 40km run.. do you accept? :angry:

A N Y W A Y S...

3 to 4 weeks? i got results from programs like that if i was aiming for cutting down... pag mass or strength usually 6 to 8 weeks... pareng olympus, taking your advice, extending my strength program up to 6 weeks...

LAST hirit ko na... di lang ako makapagpigil.......

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... BAGO KAYO MANGONTRA AT MANGGAGO, GAWIN NIYO MUNA AT SUBUKAN PARA NAMAN MAY KATUTURAN YUNG PINAG DIDISKITAHAN NINYO.... SOBRANG NAKAKA WALANg GANANG MATAWAG KA NANG TANGA NG ISANG TAONG MALAKAS MAN LAET NA WALANG KATUTURAN KASI HNDI MANLANG PINAG DAANAN...

SOUNDS OK NAMAN PO,

KASI FOR ME FEELING KO KAPAG HINDI TUMATAMA YUNG EXERCISE, ASIDE FROM DOING IT  WITH PROPER FORM,  INIIBA KO.

TINGIN KO KASI ONE MONTH DAPAT YOU CAN SEE  FOR YOU SELF IF THERE IS AN IMPROVEMENT NA.

PERO THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

QUESTION:  MAGKANO PO ANG MGA FEES SA GYM NINYO?

;)

Main branch or express?

main branch: 2t gold 1500 off peak, 800 supre off peak, 1000 peak hour block

express: 1491 gold 891 peak hour block (confirm with eclipse guy about the peak hour block sa express am not sure if I posted the right detail)

I'm gonna suspend any comment I really wanna throws since I know we're being monitored and it would cause more harm to have a thread closed because of someone who wants to turn this into a pissing contest... as far as I know, you can rock me but you can't knock me since whatever I teach has been tested since I've used them and I've trained people that way. There's more than one way to skin a cat and I'm always looking for the most optimalway to train...

for those who always claim my style is wrong, let me just say this...

name me ONE just ONE aerobic event athlete who is well built... Lance Armstrong, great athlete and cancer survivor but not well built... our marathon runners and the NY marathon winners, they look like they have to be fed...

on the othr hand, name me any sprinter, NFL defensive back, lightweight powerlifter, olympic lifter, MMA fighters such as Frank Shamrock, Ricardo Arona and swimmer who isn't well built

as I always say get facts straight before distorting them...

now for the admin and mods reading this thread.. I've said my case,.. I'll go back to answering queries here and keeping peace. please be wary of "trolls" on this thread who have done nothing but bash from the start

although i do like the forms of wrestlers... ALL form with MORE function... damn... those guys are real athletes noh... and their level of pain tolerance is phenomenal...

haaaaaaay.... malamang rin sigurado their level of testosterone precursors and steroids are also phenomenal... oh well, might as well do it the hard way...

although i do like the forms of wrestlers... ALL form with MORE function... damn... those guys are real athletes noh... and their level of pain tolerance is phenomenal...

haaaaaaay.... malamang rin sigurado their level of testosterone precursors and steroids are also phenomenal...  oh well, might as well do it the hard way...

Pro wrestlers or the freestyle and greco-roman?