Build A Model Body!

You may be right but the point of this thread is not to improve one's performance in any field of sports but to look good, thus the topic of this thread - How to have a model body.

Correct, but I know of very few men who wouldn't want to have the body of a gymnast or a sprinter. Beyonce Knowles was a sprinter in college and still trains like one for her "bootylicious" effect.

This is also why most athletes are heavily recruited by modeling agencies. I was given offers twice last week...both to be a model and to help the help the agency heads train theirs.

I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to have boxers abs, swimmer shoulders, gymnat chest and arms, kickboxer legs and cyclist calves.

Many athletes are models when they are not competing so its still best to train like one. besides I'm sure anyone would like to have a body that looks and performs good as well

question:

how do i prevent back injuries because of dynamic rowing?

last SAT when i was doing the rows, on my third set, my lower spine (i think) somewhat cracked (crack meaning like that of when you stretch, that cracking sound from the bone joints). after which, i cant continue to do the rowing anymore because of the pain. i was doing a measly 160 lbs rowing, BTW :) . do you recommend using the "back support belt" (is that what it is called?) while doing dynamic rows? will that do any good?

thanks.

question:

how do i prevent back injuries because of dynamic rowing?

last SAT when i was doing the rows, on my third set, my lower spine (i think) somewhat cracked (crack meaning like that of when you stretch, that cracking sound from the bone joints). after which, i cant continue to do the rowing anymore because of the pain. i was doing a measly 160 lbs rowing, BTW :) . do you recommend using the "back support belt" (is that what it is called?) while doing dynamic rows? will that do any good?

thanks.

Check your form. Most peple take an average of 20 minutes to learn the proper form

E si jaymz at r0bin din naman way south. What's your excuse?

bihirang bihira ako makarating ng MLA. di ako nagwowork sa MLA, di din ako taga MLA. Cavite ako, sir Oly. :)

kung sakaling maisipan nyo magbranch sa Cavite.. kahit bacoor lang (marami naman market sa bacoor eh :) ), sigurado dadayuhin ko eclipse kahit medyo malayo pa rin. :) ;)

Edited by Pepeng Manas
bihirang bihira ako makarating ng MLA. di ako nagwowork sa MLA, di din ako taga MLA. Cavite ako, sir Oly. :)

kung sakaling maisipan nyo magbranch sa Cavite.. kahit bacoor lang (marami naman market sa bacoor eh :) ), sigurado dadayuhin ko eclipse kahit medyo malayo pa rin. :) ;)

As they say if you really want to, you'll find a way.

Many of our members don't live near or work in the area. They go there since they know going there is what will get them the results they want

Pepneg Manas,

bro.. Im sure you'll dump your excuses when you start here in EG... yup it's true, c robin galing pa ng laguna and ako naman way north sa may QC pero it's worth the trip when you're getting the results that you expect (actually more than you expect).

As they say if you really want to, you'll find a way.

Many of our members don't live near or work in the area. They go there since they know going there is what will get them the results they want

sorry guys. i really want to... honestly. pero i run 2 businesses kasi dito sa cavite, + may family pa... tapos yung isang business pa, requires me na bantayan. i actually have a hard time na squeezing time to go to the nearest gym... tapos lalayo pa ako. good thing merong post na tungkol sa 5x5. i know i will not get the full potential of the 5x5, pero at least it points me to the right direction.

good day fellas. :)

guys, quick question lang, id started goin to the gym, mga 4 days, my question is advisable ba yung after ng gym o workout eh magshower or sauna or jacuzzi? nagshower kasi ako then paglabas ko inaantok na ako eh and nagluluha mata ko. beginner lang naman ako so hindi pa ako yung tipong nagbubuhat na agad.

guys, quick question lang, id started goin to the gym, mga 4 days, my question is advisable ba yung after ng gym o workout eh magshower or sauna or jacuzzi? nagshower kasi ako then paglabas ko inaantok na ako eh and nagluluha mata ko. beginner lang naman ako so hindi pa ako yung tipong nagbubuhat na agad.

I've been doing that ever since and I didn't notice any bad effects on me. Though I don't know if a cold shower would give you something bad. I just take a hot shower just to make sure.