Build A Model Body!

so in other words it's ok that i'll stop doing the decline bench instead do cable cross overs and dips? i'm just curious and wondering about the effect of the decline so i asked and even look for alternatives for the lower areas of the chest though i know that isolation is a myth or so sir olympus said in the other threads :lol: anyways thanks for answering my questions :)

ok let me elaborate further

can you do decline bench? yes.. just be aware that doing it will not improve your "lower chest"

can you get the same or better results if you don't do decline bench?? definitely

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok lang ba na gamitin yung Starting Strength program when you trying to lose weight? Ive been going to the gym for almost a year na pero parang tumigil yung improvement ko lalo na nung umuwi ako for vacation, tapos tumaba pako.

Yes pwede... If you wanna lose the fat, you're gonna have to eat better...

san ka ba nagbubuhat??

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm

Kung aesthetics lang ang motivation mo to go to the gym, I don't think tatagal ka. Sa umpisa enthusiastic ka syempre pero mabu-burn out ka din. Kung constantly kaso me muscle pain ka, tapos parang lagi pang pagod, I dont think that the idea of having a model body will motivate you to keep going.

Para sakin, you gotta adapt the mentality of an athlete. Yung iba kasing kasabayan ko they compete talaga. Kaya consistent sila. They train because they make a living out of it. At sila talaga yung may pinakamagagandang katawan. Hindi lang basta malaki ha, ang ganda din ng definitions nila.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMO

People who have motivation more than aesthetics are usually the one who are successful at this. Ok sure, some people make money out of their looks. Pero hindi naman lahat tayo model. Its not like we take our shirts off to work everyday.

You gotta have motivation greater than looking like an underwear model. You gotta commit to the lifestyle. Be willing to push yourself each day and go through the pain. Good motivation + Knowledge + Consistency = Good healthy body with a sweet bonus of looking good naked

• Like (+1) 2

IMO

People who have motivation more than aesthetics are usually the one who are successful at this. Ok sure, some people make money out of their looks. Pero hindi naman lahat tayo model. Its not like we take our shirts off to work everyday.

You gotta have motivation greater than looking like an underwear model. You gotta commit to the lifestyle. Be willing to push yourself each day and go through the pain. Good motivation + Knowledge + Consistency = Good healthy body with a sweet bonus of looking good naked

Very well said sir.

Getting your dream body may be a long way to go. But, if you consistently do your homework (training, exercise, workout or whatever you may call it), and mentally challenge yourself, the results can be much better than your expected outcome.

And as the song goes: 10% luck, 20% skill, 50 % concentrated power of will, 5% percent pleasure, 50% percent pain.

Let me also add that knowledge is a huge part of it. You gotta keep building your fitness IQ more than your chest.

Research research research! Especially when it comes to diet. Anybody can lift, but it really takes someone with correct knowledge to learn how to eat right.

Learn a lot of healthy recipes so that you have variety.

Look for healthier options

Read the nutrition label for crying out loud.

Hindi komo sinabing wheat bread, healthy na. Tataba ka pa din dyan kung di mo binabasa mabuti nutrition label.

Hindi komo salad lagi kinakain mo, papayat ka na. Minsan kung mali pa timpla ng salad mo, para ka na din kumain ng cheese burger.

• Like (+1) 1

Very well said sir.

Let's face it, people kasi have priorities di ba? Hindi naman lahat satin ay kukunin ng bench para maging underwear model. Hindi mo pagkakaperahan naman katawan mo lol. Syempre maeenganyo ka konti sa mga makikita mo, and you will want to try it, but when it starts to get exhausting, and you realize you got other priorities you will either be inconsistent or you will halt.

• 6 months later...