How Do You Keep Yourself Young

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am just wondering what are the things that you do to make your skin youthful and vibrant?

And how do you keep yourself looking young and great all the time.

I do a lot of stuff to myself and my face such as facial salons.

How about you?

And have you heard of diamond peel? what do you think about it?

With a very stressful job, it would be close to possible for me to have wrinkles, fine lines, etc.

To fight the effects of stress, I just keep a few things in mind. Here they are:

1. Hygiene- I don't go to expensive salons just to have a facial.

I just wash my face twice a day with a soap that I trust, then I follow it with an astringent of the same brand,

and cap it off with a moisturizer, also of the same brand. Wanna know it? Neutrogena.

2. Relaxation- after a particularly hard day, I grab a couple of beers and chug them down till I fell groggy. Then I hit the sack. Period.

I'm not an alcoholic, but when I feel the urge to satisfy that craving, I don't think twice on buying a few bottles/cans.

I also make sure I get enough sleep. I average 9-10 hours/day.

Point out how old your friends are, nyahahah.

Seriously, I always wear a smile on my face:

Stranger: "Kakaluko ka ah!"

Me: "I know" *still grinning*

Inay: "Diyos ko! Anong nangyare sau???"

Positive Mental Attitude. Think young and be young. Im not really sure why, but sometimes just being happy pisses off people at work. Like I care, nyahahah. If there's any concern, I just pray and lift them up to the Lord and try to do whatever I can with the current situation. :thumbsupsmiley:

Once one is born we start punching our time clock. There is no stopping. Young, younger concepts are typically products of profit oriented businesses. We are bombarded with the ideas of "young looking", "fountain of youth" and the like so that it becomes an integral part of our "longing for something" that really is against the natural laws of human development. We are brainwashed by all kinds of media about the concept of beauty and youth. One should have the wisdom to accept that the cycle of life is unstoppable and it is futile to think that it is reversible. Just grow old gracefully. There is a time for everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...