His Airness Michael Jordan

revo20012000

^ can't blame him, gonzaga did reach the sweet 16 (correct me if i'm wrong) with him as a focal point. and he was said to be the next larry bird..

still makes him a pathetic front court exec and poor talent evaluator.

Morrison was OVERRATED, all he really did was score and did so at a terrible clip.

people put two things together, white player who can make baskets = next Larry Bird. each time you have a kid like this, White America gets a hard-on.

they said about the same with Van Horn when he came out (and when it comes down to it, at least KVH was marginally productive in his short playing career compared to Adam Morrison).

this has got to stop. Bird did more than just "score".

Edited by gift_of_game
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from being genetically gifted, what separates him from the rest of the players, is his undying mental toughness and work ethic outside of the court. Every waking moment, all he ever did was workout and shoot around, even all by himself. His drive and motivation was incomparable.

check out Kobe's tribute to Micheal :rolleyes:

Bryant sporting an Air Jordan 1 on a TV show after winning his fourth ring, such a classy man.

wait a second... is that Carolina's color or Duke's? :P

Hats off to Kobe on this one. :thumbsupsmiley:

Jordan's mental toughness is simply unreal. Hack him hard & he just stares & points at you... was NEVER a cry baby. I saw him cry before in Pippen's arm after winning a game where he had a very high fever.

Also he once made a small hole in his shoes just to be able to play with a swollen toe. Great athlete!...make that Greatest!

Jordan is over rated. When he came back and joined the Wizards the team never got passed the 1st round of the playoffs. And when he came back after his first retirement the Magic defeated the Bulls. He is good when he is surrounded by good players but is just like any ordinary player when not.

he is a good player. as a gm he sucks big time. to tell you honestly he shouldn't have returned in 2001-02 and 2002-03. he just embarrassed himself when he played for the wizards. i think this was more of a publicity gimmick on his part.

Good? he was the best... even players today are chasing his legacy.... Kobe,Lebron,Wade... each and every one of them... heck, even Magic and Bird say he is the best. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Guest megalodon
Hats off to Kobe on this one. :thumbsupsmiley:

Jordan's mental toughness is simply unreal. Hack him hard & he just stares & points at you... was NEVER a cry baby. I saw him cry before in Pippen's arm after winning a game where he had a very high fever.

Also he once made a small hole in his shoes just to be able to play with a swollen toe. Great athlete!...make that Greatest!

Yup this was game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals. That game made me respect His Airness even more. Fever and all yet he still played. But I doubt that he would win 6 championships if Larry Legend and Magic were in their prime in the 90's. Just my opinion.

Edited by megalodon

larry bird was finals mvp twice out of his three championships, so he wasn't even the best player of the celtics for one of his rings. magic johnson 3x

out of his 5 championships, kareem abdul jabbar and james worthy yung 2. jordan 6 out of 6, no contest. ibig sabihin nun si jordan talaga main guy for the team. si magic, dishes to kareem abdul jabbar, and worthy and malakas talaga yun lakers team na yun. bird magaling rin talaga pero he also had mchale and parish, big three rin yun.

Jordan is over rated. When he came back and joined the Wizards the team never got passed the 1st round of the playoffs. And when he came back after his first retirement the Magic defeated the Bulls. He is good when he is surrounded by good players but is just like any ordinary player when not.

Ilang taon ka na ba? You obviously have not seen him play or were too young to really appreciate his extraordinary talent. <_<

sa opinion ko lang there is no one better than jordan except lang for bill russell cguro, 11 nba titles e. wilt chamberlain with all the hype e 2 nba titles lang with 1 finals MVP, yung isa si jerry west. si jerry west btw 2 nba titles lang rin with 1 finals mvp. kobe 4 titles with 1 finals mvp, si shaq main man with 3 finals mvp, so out na in my opinion si kobe.

la lang ako magawa :) hehe

Ilang taon ka na ba? You obviously have not seen him play or were too young to really appreciate his extraordinary talent. <_<

PASAWAY KA! :upside: di na nga yan pinatulan eh. wag mo na pansinin.

MJ - He is good when he is surrounded by good players but is just like any ordinary player when not.??? LMAO! :thumbsdownsmiley:

at the 3:28 minute mark.... you will see "THE SHOT" by MJ.

No disrespect to Kobe, LBJ, Vincesanity, Fans out there but DROOL... (I'm also a fan of the 3, but for me BASKETBALL = #23)

The difference between their dunks & Michael's is that MJ has dunk over almost all Great Centers of the NBA.

eh paano pala kung nakapag laro ng mas maaga yung mga players na yun at nag dunk infront of those what you call greatest center eh pantay pantay na sila?

how about vince dunk doon sa 7 footer from olympics?

how about kobe dunk against howard, shaq, duncan and many more?

how about LBJ dunk over the current centers?

at the 3:28 minute mark.... you will see "THE SHOT" by MJ.

No disrespect to Kobe, LBJ, Vincesanity, Fans out there but DROOL... (I'm also a fan of the 3, but for me BASKETBALL = #23)

The difference between their dunks & Michael's is that MJ has dunk over almost all Great Centers of the NBA.