The Lacoste Club

Batabatuta™

madami masyado fake na lacoste going around. and some of the triple a fakes really look like the real thing. tuloy sa exclusive schools the running joke is:

"How do you distinguish a genuine lacoste from a fake lacoste?"

ANSWER: Ask to see the receipt!!!!!!!!!!!

kaya nga ako medyo nilubayan ko na ang lacoste kahit na favorite ko talaga.

i now buy collezione from the galleria store. good quality shirts from P450-P800

madami masyado fake na lacoste going around. and some of the triple a fakes really look like the real thing. tuloy sa exclusive schools the running joke is:

"How do you distinguish a genuine lacoste from a fake lacoste?"

ANSWER: Ask to see the receipt!!!!!!!!!!!

kaya nga ako medyo nilubayan ko na ang lacoste kahit na favorite ko talaga.

i now buy collezione from the galleria store. good quality shirts from P450-P800

Actually, my driver has a Lacoste fake shirt.. :) Nowadays, (as I have said in the RL thread) the man make the clothes.. With so many fakes running around, "creating an impression" is now dependent on how you carry yourself..

OT: The Collezione shirts are nice looking shirts, IMO.. :cool:

Kahit mahal. i make sure that i bought a minimum of 5 a year. I bought bags, shirts, wallet. I have a discount card anyway but its a pain in the ass when you renew it. It has a FEE! I always keep receipts and tags to the bags and wallet specially so that pag meron mang magdoubt sampal ko sa mukha nila. If your friends that your always shopping around sa lacoste they will never doubt. kAhit siguro suot me fake! I always look at the buttons coz mother of all pearl buttons are different. Di dpat pare-pareho.

im not really a fan of this brand

my gf gave me 2 original lacoste polo shirts for our monthsary (yes, i was with her when we bought it)

and my tito from the states gave me another 2.

how will i know if its original? hahah

i really cant distinguish it!

pansin ko lang mas malambot yung croc logo ng orig sa fake, pero aside form that halos pareho na lahat :blink:

napabili ako ng sapatos dito grabe umaatikabong 4.5k waldas ng wala pang 5 minuto amp. grabe ang mahal talaga

dibale bro sulit yun! :)

may nakakita na nung el polo? and yung polo shirt na parang stainless yung labas then cotton sa loob? grabe! 8k collectors item

Yes bro! It's actually ECO POLO BY TOM DIXON. Medyo may kamahalan nga since it's limited edition daw. Price range is at Php 7,550. Bought mine at gateway since may 10 % discount ako dun hehehehe....

buti ka pa, too expensive for me since student lang ako, for me its not practical na, but if you have lots of money to spend why not diba?! :)

post mo naman dito bro :)

Pre sulit yan .... based on my experience .... pinangbasketball, binaha na .... 5 years na mukhang shoes pa rin ...

pudpud lang ang swelas ..... pero hindi nasira ...

correct ka dyan! mine is 3yrs na ata, di pa gaano upod swelas! hehehe!

i am a lacoste fan but i dont buy lots of them. i have more penguins and le tigre.bec i find lacoste is too popular ryt now that fakes roam everywhere. plus if u ever bought a lacoste in the u.s. ul find it different frm the ones that they have here. the material is not the same and look at the tag too its diffrent. thats bec asian production is made somewhere else but from those goods in the u.s. they are made in france.

i dont really see the hype with lacostes .. its been around since ... i dunno .. 60's? .... been wearing lacoste since the 80's ... i look at the shoes .. i still have some lacoste shirts .. but ive stopped buying lacoste ... maybe in 10 years when the hype stops and the quality comes back ....

buti ka pa, too expensive for me since student lang ako, for me its not practical na, but if you have lots of money to spend why not diba?! :)

post mo naman dito bro :)

Sure bro! First time i saw it talagang laglag brief ako dun sa shirt eh hehehe. Napabili tuloy ako ng wala sa oras and wala naman akong regrets kahit medyo may kamahalan...

considering i'm still a student, hindi economically viable na bumili ng mga lacoste na shirts. however, since may nagpapadala sa dad ko every month, palagi akong meroon. all i could say is that the fabric is good. unlike other shirts, hindi constricted yung movements mo. as to the proliferation of fakes, it does not bother me that much. after all, it's the man/woman who makes the image, not the brand of clothes he/she wears.

by the way, what stlye of lacoste shirts do you guys prefer? the classic croc? sports? or the silver slim fit style?

• 2 weeks later...
^ i know

im just curious

coz if its real, why the hell would she gave me a very expensive shirt when we're just friends

at nakakahiya naman eh

Its a gift. Just look at it that way. ;)

Far be it from you to question the provenance of a gift.