The Lacoste Club

Batabatuta™

ganun po ba. meaning tatay ko po eh shorts at tshirt lang. kaw naka la coste na.wow! idol!hehehhehe.

Katas ng mga older cousins na US Navy and dentist sa loob ng Clark air base noon. Swerte lang na binabayaran ng nanay ko. Hehehehe. Wala akong pambili noon, now meron na sa tulong ng Dios at sipag at tyaga.

Problema lang nabisto yung idad ko. Time warp, time warp.

Ganda ng la coste mo bro!!!! Tunay na tunay. Wala bang mas malaking size? :thumbsupsmiley:

i must admit im still a novice when it comes to owning and wearing la coste stuffs. i only have a handful. biggest dilemma is im no expert in telling which one is real from knock offs. somebody please help....especially those who have dozens of it...how do you diffrentiate the real crocshirt from fakes??? sir storm, meron pa XXXL n size, problema lang kumakain n ng tao!

Yung kumakain ng tao, magandang bag iyon pare. Nagpakain kami ng mga L to XL na crocs dun sa Subic.:thumbsupsmiley:

Nasa tela, butones and tahi pati na yung logo bro. Iba ang hipo at bagsak ng Lacoste. Backread ka. May link sa how to spot a genuine lacoste.

Nasa tela, butones and tahi pati na yung logo bro. Iba ang hipo at bagsak ng Lacoste. Backread ka. May link sa how to spot a genuine lacoste.

sensya n po sir, im just too lazy to backread. actually, i just learned recently , that my sister gave me a fake one. when i compared it to my orig shirt. everything looked just the same, when you touch the clothe its the same feel,didnt fade much after wash and wear it numerous times, ung butones made up of mother of pearl, only difference i noticed that on the tag, it is made in france. i learned that most of shirts u can buy in legit shops sa pinas are not made in france. so if its tag says so then it must be fake one. though im not so sure on that. and one last thing i noticed was the weight of the shirt. though not accurately done, fake shirts are heavier compared.which makes sense why it feels cooler and lighter when you wear the orig.

when i was a kid i used to have a lot of lacoste i usually buy it in thailand orig, pero sobra na price nya ngayon and everybody is wearing one kainis para kayong sasayaw hehe, anyway just bot one again in subic cheaper than stores in manila orig ba yon???

may rustans discount card ako at lacoste card mismo pahiram ko s inyo

o kung gusto nyo meron ako d2 receipts worht 65k n bigay ko s inyo

kyo n lng pay ng processing fee sayang ksi kesa lumipas yun receipts

Paano yang receipts? Why lilipas?

Backread my friend ....

There is one post on telling the orig from fakes with pictures pa

i must admit im still a novice when it comes to owning and wearing la coste stuffs. i only have a handful. biggest dilemma is im no expert in telling which one is real from knock offs. somebody please help....especially those who have dozens of it...how do you diffrentiate the real crocshirt from fakes??? sir storm, meron pa XXXL n size, problema lang kumakain n ng tao!