The Lacoste Club

Batabatuta™

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing French Lacoste Classic (solid color) since high school pa ko. Parang Levi's 501 iyan. Never goes out of style. My favorite colors are black, white, maroon, navy blue, dark green, chocolate brown and purple. Although I buy almost all colors including fuchsia, pink, salmon, mint, orange, etc. I was a size 1 in high school tapos naging size 2 when I was in college. I was size 3 when I got married then I grew laterally into sizes 4, 5, and 6 then back to 5, 4 and finally a size 3 again since 2005.

Paano ko kaya parepair yung mga luma kong lacoste (sizes 4, 5, and 6)? Sayang ipamigay. Matitino pa sila.

I've been wearing French Lacoste Classic (solid color) since high school pa ko. Parang Levi's 501 iyan. Never goes out of style. My favorite colors are black, white, maroon, navy blue, dark green, chocolate brown and purple. Although I buy almost all colors including fuchsia, pink, salmon, mint, orange, etc. I was a size 1 in high school tapos naging size 2 when I was in college. I was size 3 when I got married then I grew laterally into sizes 4, 5, and 6 then back to 5, 4 and finally a size 3 again since 2005.

Paano ko kaya parepair yung mga luma kong lacoste (sizes 4, 5, and 6)? Sayang ipamigay. Matitino pa sila.

padre,

don't touch it....personally once you have those kinds of shirts repaired, it doesn't look the same anymore....i don't know, it's probably me but if i where you i woudn't touch it.

had the same dilema with my ralph lauren shirts, alam mo naman uso dati yung maluluwag, no exageration i think i had around 50pcs of the collared one's, puro large, thought of having it repaired but in the end i just gave it to my brother who is 3x my size....sa kanya nga malaki pa din. isip ko nga what was i thinking in buying those sizes before.

padre,

don't touch it....personally once you have those kinds of shirts repaired, it doesn't look the same anymore....i don't know, it's probably me but if i where you i woudn't touch it.

had the same dilema with my ralph lauren shirts, alam mo naman uso dati yung maluluwag, no exageration i think i had around 50pcs of the collared one's, puro large, thought of having it repaired but in the end i just gave it to my brother who is 3x my size....sa kanya nga malaki pa din. isip ko nga what was i thinking in buying those sizes before.

Dami ko ring POLO long back na when I brought here humaba sila. Gusto ko ring parepair. Well, I'll try muna ng tig-isa. If hindi okay then tsaka ipamigay.

Thanks pre for your suggestion.

Dami ko ring POLO long back na when I brought here humaba sila. Gusto ko ring parepair. Well, I'll try muna ng tig-isa. If hindi okay then tsaka ipamigay.

Thanks pre for your suggestion.

try the clothes repair shops in the malls, there are a number of them....their names just escape me at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

one of the brands na bow ako. expensive but worth it. excellent quality indeed :thumbsupsmiley:

reminder lang po sa mga lacoste lovers....Genuine Lacoste are only bought from Lacoste authorized distributors or

Lacoste stores. Anyone na may nagbebenta and claims na "agent" sila, or may nakukuhaan na orig daw, sure fake yun. Regardless if if it's class A, AA, AAA kahit ilang A's pa yan, bottom line - it is still fake. :thumbsupsmiley: so don't expect the quality to be exactly the same with the genuine one. You bought from a Lacoste store and the fabric shrunk after a few washes? then go back to the store and complain :upside: but if you bought an "original" Lacoste from ebay or kung saan man, then expect it to be that way

Edited by Big Joe

I got a purple lacoste bag as a gift from my sister whose working abroad and when I checked the price at the mall, omg! it was Php15,972.00! I'm very practical person and never, in my entire life have I bought such an exorbitant item ranging from that amount ever...but of course, i appreciated the gift...i just felt like that money should have been spent into something much more important than just a mere fashion bag :unsure:

I got a purple lacoste bag as a gift from my sister whose working abroad and when I checked the price at the mall, omg! it was Php15,972.00! I'm very practical person and never, in my entire life have I bought such an exorbitant item ranging from that amount ever...but of course, i appreciated the gift...i just felt like that money should have been spent into something much more important than just a mere fashion bag :unsure:

well, a gift's a gift. u didn't asked for it, right? :lol: so enjoy the most of it :cool:

for me, also got a shirt as a gift from a cousin. forgot the price though but twas good on me. but am sure it's expensive but am sure my cousin can manage. hehehe

one of the brands na bow ako. expensive but worth it. excellent quality indeed :thumbsupsmiley:

reminder lang po sa mga lacoste lovers....Genuine Lacoste are only bought from Lacoste authorized distributors or

Lacoste stores. Anyone na may nagbebenta and claims na "agent" sila, or may nakukuhaan na orig daw, sure fake yun. Regardless if if it's class A, AA, AAA kahit ilang A's pa yan, bottom line - it is still fake. :thumbsupsmiley: so don't expect the quality to be exactly the same with the genuine one. You bought from a Lacoste store and the fabric shrunk after a few washes? then go back to the store and complain :upside: but if you bought an "original" Lacoste from ebay or kung saan man, then expect it to be that way

yes korek ka! madami ganito ngayon 3,450 and classic for men sa mga class yata 900 daw italy daw thats fake ang layo talaga kaya wag magpapaloko