The Lacoste Club

Batabatuta™

• 4 weeks later...

1) Why do you like Lacoste? - yung 'dating' nya..

2) Are u a Lacoste Fanatic? - pwede din..

3) What Lacoste products do you have in your closet? shirt, polo shirt, polo, jacket, perfume, bags, shoes

4) What's the oldest Lacoste product you have at the moment? polo shirt

For the record is still use this shoes of mine up to now ... though the outsole is worn out ....

Used on the beach and mud .... wash it .. and ready to be worn out

worth the money spent

I have my Lacoste shoes 4 years na, gasgas na ung sole but still wearable, pinagbasketball, baha etc...

Nakarating na kung saan saan at nakaapak na rin ng kung anu-ano.

BTW pang women sya pero trip ko ug design at kulay bouht it sale for S$ 70.00 in Singapore

1) Why do you like Lacoste? - Quality nver goes out of style

2) Are u a Lacoste Fanatic? - kinda

3) What Lacoste products do you have in your closet? 2 Shirts, 2 watches, 2 kinds of their perfume, 3 sneakers, 1 handbag, 1 messgr bag

4) What's the oldest Lacoste product you have at the moment? my pink and white leather sneakers

1.) which lacoste store do you like visiting or which store has

the most number of stocks? - I like visiting Gateway and

Rockwell

Initial Questions for discussion

1) Why do you like Lacoste?

Clean, simple cuts. Perfect for everyday use.

2) Are u a Lacoste Fanatic?

No. One, i'm not shelling out $5000 pesos for a shirt that looks so commonplace and so unoriginal. Two, Lacost screams government employee to me.

3) What Lacoste products do you have in your closet?

2 bags -- both gifts. A goose-down jacket (yung puffy na jacket) because I can't find anything in the Phils that is suitable for winter except that.

4) What's the oldest Lacoste product you have at the moment?

A Lacost school bag.

Additional Question(s):

1.) which lacoste store do you like visiting or which store has

the most number of stocks?

• 3 weeks later...

1) Why do you like Lacoste? Classic clothes never go out of style

2) Are u a Lacoste Fanatic? yes

3) What Lacoste products do you have in your closet? 5 Lacoste Pique and a long sleeve Pique

4) What's the oldest Lacoste product you have at the moment? My oldest is a 1995 Red Pique... I cant wear it because the collar had worn through....

• 4 months later...

I hav a dozen lacoste poloshirts in my closet. Meron p ko short sleeves pang office pro nawala n yung iba. Ganon din c mrs. I guess its the quality kaya naging lacoste fanatic n kami.

Second in line are my ralph lauren shirts.

Im continuously updating myself from this thread para di maloko ng mga fakes n marami d2 s pinas. Bt i dont mind buying quality materials used basta mura sya.

I like Lacoste...not only for the brand but for the quality. I have some poloshirts that are 10+ years old na and still looks good. I don't like RL because of quality issues and it doesn't fit me well unlike Lacoste. Burberry is so expensive and doesn't have a wide range of colors to choose from. Quality has always a price. Lacoste is decently priced for the quality you get. Pero pangarap ko talaga is to own a RL Purple label poloshirt...yun nga lang sobrang mahal.

I like Lacoste...not only for the brand but for the quality. I have some poloshirts that are 10+ years old na and still looks good. I don't like RL because of quality issues and it doesn't fit me well unlike Lacoste. Burberry is so expensive and doesn't have a wide range of colors to choose from. Quality has always a price. Lacoste is decently priced for the quality you get. Pero pangarap ko talaga is to own a RL Purple label poloshirt...yun nga lang sobrang mahal.

before rustan's harrison plaza close down, Lacoste store made a sale to some of their long sleeves polo.. From 5K down to 900 to 1.2K

Kailan ba ang sale ng Lacoste???

Saan nakakabili ng murang Lacoste Polo-shirt???

In my years of buying this brand, I have not really experienced them being "really" on sale.. What I meant was wala pa akong nakitang naka-sale na maganda.. Ang kadalasang naka-sale nila ay yung mga long-sleeves polo shirts or shirts nila which are not really in-demand in the PI because our hot weather..

In this regard, I dunno if it is actually advisable for us to wait for a Lacoste shirt to go on sale.. Mauubusan ka lang at hindi mo na mabibili.. Their footwear, bags do go on sale from time to time.. But their shirts.. na-ah!!

But if there would be people in the know-how kung saan nga ba mura ang original Lacoste tees.. Well, post on and help your kapwa MTC members na makamura naman.. :P

Edited by revi
In my years of buying this brand, I have not really experienced them being "really" on sale.. What I meant was wala pa akong nakitang naka-sale na maganda.. Ang kadalasang naka-sale nila ay yung mga long-sleeves polo shirts or shirts nila which are not really in-demand in the PI because our hot weather..

In this regard, I dunno if it is actually advisable for us to wait for a Lacoste shirt to go on sale.. Mauubusan ka lang at hindi mo na mabibili.. Their footwear, bags do go on sale from time to time.. But their shirts.. na-ah!!

But if there would be people in the know-how kung saan nga ba mura ang original Lacoste tees.. Well, post on and help your kapwa MTC members na makamura naman.. :P

Yeah, exactly dude!

Gusto ko pa namang bumili nung Silver Editions nila for my Personal gift to myself.