What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

naku, pag nanlalake gf ko tapos nabutis siya nun kalaguyo niya?

isa lang mangyayari: magmmigrate ako sa US..alam nyo kung baket?

kasi papatayin ko silang dalawa tapos magmmigrate ko sa US para hindi ako mahuli hehehehehehe..

pero seryoso, break na yun kagad kung ganun pero pa-isa muna bago break, at least sure ka na hindi mo mabubuntis kasi buntis na di ba? heheheheheh

• 2 weeks later...
Well, acceptance is the key in life. I guess I will still stay with her and take care of the baby. Its a test actually in my opinion of your principles. Thats where you stand out. The girl will love you more. Sometimes it will annoy you but hey, every1 makes mistakes. If you love the girl, love has no boundaries. Just take it one day at a time.

Cheers ;)

cheers for you :D youre a rare guy i thought that someone like you dont exist.may be in few days or weeks time all of you may be extinct

honestly, it just happend to me! i still accept the girl..... then we start all over again.... i even told my parents that it was mine....

she didnt did it again but it did not work out fine... so good luck to her.......

geeze? where have you been in this lifetime? a lot of women would vouche for you as the one who impregnated them and live happily ever after? :) Grabeeh ka naman....she should be thankful pa! grabeeh grabeeh tsk tsk tsk! i salute you..it takes a lot of guts to admit it! i bow down to you... :cool: loss nya yun!

tatanungin ko muna sya kung bakit nya nagawa yun, may mga pagkukulang ba ako, may mga maling nagawa, nasaktan ko ba sya in anyway, nakita ba nya na may kasama akong iba??? hintayin ko lahat ng sagot nya, kung pananagutan sya ng guy eh bibigay ko na sya although masakit walang magagawa eh....kung hindi naman sya pananagutan, all i need is time to think kung mahal ko pa rin sya after lahat ng ginawa nya.... kung mahal ko sya, aakuin ko yung bata na akin, pero wag na nya gagawin ulit yun, kasi sinadya na nya yun pag nangyari pa ulit dba???? sa madaling salita... minsan sa mga pagkakamali tayo natututo, dun tayo nag gogrow, dun natin napapakita nag tunay nating pagmamahal... ridiculous???? but true!!!!

honestly, it just happend to me! i still accept the girl..... then we start all over again.... i even told my parents that it was mine....

she didnt did it again but it did not work out fine... so good luck to her.......

WOW! idol kita pre....i would probably do the same thing...except for the pregnancy part...kung nakilala mo sya ng may anak na ok lang siguro..pero she got pregnant while kayo pa, well thats another story...kawawa lang ung bata, baka pagbuntunan pa ng galit.....

• 2 weeks later...

:sadsmiley02: Okay! Okay! I admit it. I commited that sin and everyone hated me. Everyone viewed me as a bad person. But Please NO. I am only Human :hypocritesmiley: .It is really easy to judge people if someone has never been in the situation. I would like to apologize but please understand why I did those things. Something was lacking in my past relationship and is not healthy anymore. I am not trying to rationalize away what I did. I know I have done a great mistake because I hurted someone but it is a mistake. And I took this as a lesson for me to handle future relationship wth much more care, at least I have tried to make everything right :)