What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

KUNG GANON MAN ANG MANGYAYARI... CONGRATS NA LANG SA KANYA... IN THE FIRST PLACE UNA KANG NGING AKIN.... TAMA SI CUTEMETRIX MSARAP ANG SINGLE... ALAK LANG KATAPAT NYAN ISUSUKA MO LANG...

PARE TAMA KA JAN.TAMA NA YAN INUMAN NA

If by that you mean ...

That I'm willing to support MY child ... of course, if its my child, it deserves my support and love.

That if I had consented to her fooling around?  Hmmm ... with consent = ok.

ILL DO THE SAME TOO.BUT MARRIAGE I DONT TINK SO.

ONCE TRUST IS BROKEN MAY BABAY KANA :cool: :cool:

i know someone na naka-experience nito. when he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant, he offered to marry her and so they did. he took care of his wife and was there for her through everything. when she gave birth, the doctors did the usual test. as in timbang, blood type etc. kinausap sila ng doctor and sabi sure naman sila na nde nagkapalit ng baby pero nagtataka sila why walang kaparehong blood type sa kanila yung bata...

after a few minutes, umamin yung wife nya na baka iba yung tatay. sabi nun guy, parang gumuho yung mundo nya nun pero he loves the girl very much and he raised the kid as if it was his. after 3 years, nagkaanak sila. the kids love each other and the daddy loves them both very much. pinakasalan nya din sa church yung girl

pero you know what, every now and then..the thought of his wife cheating on him haunts him.

wala lang...gusto ko lang ma-share. kaya sa ating lahat, be very careful with everything you do and think of the consequences.

Grabe yang kwento na yan. Hirap talga pag natorotot. kaya pipiliin nyo talaga papatulan nyo na babae. mabuti ng maging single ka habang buhay kaysa matorotot.

Alam nyo yung feeling na nagugutom kayo so nagsaing kayo. tpos inantay nyo maluto yung sinaing nyo tapos may iba kakain pa tpos hindi ka tinirhan.

Kung pipili ka ng chicks mas maganda wag sibakin habang hindi pa kasal. para if ever mabuntis hindi ikaw sisihin. magjakol na lng kayo

Indeed the way to this is not for the fainted heart and mind.

He will sleep with one eye open.

edc - In addition na hindi ka na tinirhan, may pangamba ka pa na ikaw pa ang kasunod na kakainin

pero you know what, every now and then..the thought of his wife cheating on him haunts him.

wala lang...gusto ko lang ma-share. kaya sa ating lahat, be very careful with everything you do and think of the consequences.

Alam nyo yung feeling na nagugutom kayo so nagsaing kayo. tpos inantay nyo maluto yung sinaing nyo tapos may iba kakain pa tpos hindi ka tinirhan.

Kung pipili ka ng chicks mas maganda wag sibakin habang hindi pa kasal. para if ever mabuntis hindi ikaw sisihin. magjakol na lng kayo

i know someone na naka-experience nito. when he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant, he offered to marry her and so they did. he took care of his wife and was there for her through everything. when she gave birth, the doctors did the usual test. as in timbang, blood type etc. kinausap sila ng doctor and sabi sure naman sila na nde nagkapalit ng baby pero nagtataka sila why walang kaparehong blood type sa kanila yung bata...

after a few minutes, umamin yung wife nya na baka iba yung tatay. sabi nun guy, parang gumuho yung mundo nya nun pero he loves the girl very much and he raised the kid as if it was his. after 3 years, nagkaanak sila. the kids love each other and the daddy loves them both very much. pinakasalan nya din sa church yung girl

HABANG BUHAY NA SYA MUMULTUHIN NUNG GINAWA NG WIFE NYA :wacko: :wacko:

Honey, in what way did ur friend shared to you that "the thought of his wife cheating on him haunts him"

After 3 years ba is he coming to his real senses and want a way out?

1. He realized that he was intentionally deceived at the 1st place he can file a case to nulify their marriage on these ground. DNA tests will make the case stronger

He perhaps thought that marrying her (bailing her out for that matter), will change her BUT after all the years she seem to be back at her "adventures"

2. He feels it yet he needs a solid evidence to prove his gutfeelings

or

3. The poor fellow hopes/pray that madamme butterly stops nectaring

Pls allow me

*** Most people think that by marrying someone people change for good or for better.

The key is/will be/should be acceptance.

Marriage has a "civilizing" efect on us humans (perhaps on the early stages of it) .....

humans fail to identify the animals inside us and of our partners that we thought

we could have train or k*ll ....

Honey, in what way did ur friend shared to you that "the thought of his wife cheating on him haunts him"

After 3 years ba is he coming to his real senses and want a way out?

1. He realized that he was intentionally deceived at the 1st place he can file a case to nulify their marriage on these ground. DNA tests will make the case stronger

He perhaps thought that marrying her (bailing her out for that matter), will change her BUT after all the years she seem to be back at her "adventures"

2. He feels it yet he needs a solid evidence to prove his gutfeelings

or

3. The poor fellow hopes/pray that madamme butterly stops nectaring

Pls allow me

*** Most people think that by marrying someone people change for good or for better.

The key is/will be/should be acceptance.

Marriage has a "civilizing" efect on us humans (perhaps on the early stages of it) .....

humans fail to identify the animals inside us and of our partners that  we thought

we could have train or k*ll ....

he fears that his wife will do it again. paminsan minsan nafee-feel nya yun pero mahal naman nya wife nya and his kids too (he loves the kid like his own...as in sobrang mahal nya yun). magulo kaya nga kaming mga friends nya, nde na lang namin ginagatungan pa. lagi na lang namin sya pinagkwekwento ng mga cute little things na ginagawa ng mga anak nya. we are all hoping na magkaron na sya ng peace of mind.

This is always the dilema of people who are in love or think they are in love ..... or think that they do care or give no damn about ..... your friend also thinks that she could have changed or could change or she is still the usual lying bitch

To your friend.... he chose, opted this girl and made her a wife whatever, whoever she was then ....

He opted to swallow food that is tira-tira (if u let me call it that way)

Now if he thinks he has bad stomach? He must decide once and for all ..... to let food go through his azz, as how life should be or vomit her for good.

He can not control whether his wife will cheat or not....

His happiness neither resides on it ..... he has to MAKE UP his MIND.

he fears that his wife will do it again. paminsan minsan nafee-feel nya yun pero mahal naman nya wife nya and his kids too (he loves the kid like his own...as in sobrang mahal nya yun). magulo kaya nga kaming mga friends nya, nde na lang namin ginagatungan pa. lagi na lang namin sya pinagkwekwento ng mga cute little things na ginagawa ng mga anak nya. we are all hoping na magkaron na sya ng peace of mind.

hehehe a fair question

FIRST AND FOREMOST IS DITCH HER.... before doing something bad ( that may be a stupid thing to do right now) you have to clear your thoughts so don't listen first of excuses and justifications JUST GET HER OUT OF SIGHT

not because you don't love her or anything it just a way to think things through....

now, you may feel betrayed and everything but there is one thing you got to learn: YOU ARE NOT ON THE LOSING SIDE OF THIS. why? first, thank god it happened during the girlfriend stage not when you are already in the commited stage. second, imagine the boy who made him cheat you and now has this girl. wouldn't he be tossing night in and night out thinking if that girl with do that to him too once she finds someone better? third, the girl now she has the burden of raising the child (or the conscience of abortion) on herself or would rely on the pity of the other guy.

think of it as a relationship. some times trials come and consider it as a trial. i just don't see why someone would get furious over this, if it was me i would even shake her hand and let her go because at least before it gotten too serious, she did it. next, she gave you a reason to find a better one and not waste your energy on a lying cow. the only thing hurt is your ego and i don't think it's worth being in jail for that... :)

he is brave....

first, if he loves the girl too much it isn't a problem, think of her not the girl she loved but betrayed her once but think of her as someone he loves and now he still have. life is about trials and mistakes and love always is the one that helps you get it through... talk to her, let her know you still love her and let her know how you feel about that past... how it hurts - and if she loves you i think he knows your pain....

second, why does it matter? you love your kids, if you still feel you may be cheated then let love for you kids be your solution and attention. think about it only when you are already in that situation -don't let ego cloud your judgement...

- i do think it's not really that troublesome for him because he has the nerve to tell you... it's not that it's not that of a problem but if it's me i can't easily say it to friends because of the pain i'll always remember and it brings.