What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Mga tol...simple lang yan.. Kung kaya mong panagutan kahit di sa iyo dahil dala ng "PAG-IBIG" (hehehehe) eh di okay lang.... :hypocritesmiley:

Pero kung di kayang dalhin yung bigat ng "T@3" nakapatong sa ulo mo... hehehe... Iwanan mo pero bago yon... Putcha gulpihin mo pati yung nakabuntis.... HAHAHAHA..... :evil:

Edited by abysmalholer
daya talga no..bakit pag ang bf ang nakabuntis, may mga babaeng tumatanggap pa din sa kanila...dami nilang reason, kesyo natukso lang..etc etc.

pero pag ang babae ang gumawa nun parang wala ng chance mag-explain...

KASI PAG NABUNTIS ANG GURL KITANG KITA ANG EBIDENSYA :boo:

PAG GUY NAKABUNTIS, DENY TO DEATH :evil:

pare, in not that dumb and hindi ako magpapaka martyr

in the first place nagloko tapos nag pa buntis pa. although

walang kasalan ang bata sa situation na ganon pero napaka

unfair naman sa mga boys yun..... db?

agree ba sa akin ang mga boys dito???????

I had this experience before, wherein 2 months bago ko naging gf yung girl na rape sya. She didn't told me about it. Then nadetect na preggy sya... at first I said " kung 3 months below yan malamang akin, but if more than 3 hinde sa kin yan ! "... Malakas ang loob ko nung magsabi ng ganun, coz I felt so secure that time... Then it turned out 5 months na yung tyan...

Feeling ko that time ? Cheated, twisted, gustong pumatay.. Of course after the great blow, inalam namin kung ano nga ba ang mga totoong pangyayari... We decided to put her in a social instution that time.. The type that takes care of unwed mothers, rape victims, and victims of incest.

Di ko kasi kayang tanggapin yung bata, honest lang ako. But our relationship didn't end nung mga panahon na yun , ako pa nga sumusustento sa kanya noon e. She was my steady girl for 4 years... naghiwalay din kami...

as brutal as it may be... I'D SAY GOODBYE... full of angst, bitterness and hatred.

Cheating itself is unforgivable... this vile act has no place in a relationship... you cheat and yet you expect your partner to be faithful... ewan mga tol.

And now, because of this sick, twisted and selfish act, you accidentally got pregnant... what now? eh di dun xa sa kasama nyang bumuo nyan... parang umaasa pa si babae na yung guy na niloko nya ang aako ng fruits of her betrayal... which would eventually torment him for the rest of his life...

as brutal as it may be... I'D SAY GOODBYE... full of angst, bitterness and hatred.

Cheating itself is unforgivable... this vile act has no place in a relationship... you cheat and yet you expect your partner to be faithful... ewan mga tol.

And now, because of this sick, twisted and selfish act, you accidentally got pregnant... what now? eh di dun xa sa kasama nyang bumuo nyan... parang umaasa pa si babae na yung guy na niloko nya ang aako ng fruits of her betrayal... which would eventually torment him for the rest of his life...

To comment on a post, we (men and women) actually have a choice on wether we forgive our partners for cheating... I, had done this before and though I had no regrets, the thought haunts me lalo na kapag nagaaway kami and she falsely accuses me of cheating... I made that choice before and I don't think that I'll do it again...

Remember, not all men are cheaters... and women are actually more discreet in cheating... more effective... a scary thought... I may sound like a bitter man, but this are facts.

Kudos to the people who doesn't cheat... sana dumami pa ang lahi nyo...

I'd say "Go screw yourself" and leave her in a heartbeat.

Just a comment, cheating is not a gender specific phenomenon. Women cheat just as much as men do. Imho, it's just women are better at it, which as the previous poster mentioned is a very scary thought.

Kung minamalas ka eh, ganun talaga buhay.

i would wait till her tummy gets kinda big.. maybe about 7 months.. then f#&k her.. hmm.. then after that, leave her... why wait till that time? so il be f#&king the mom and getting head at the same time!! :thumbsupsmiley: :evil:

cuz im that :ninja:

Well, acceptance is the key in life. I guess I will still stay with her and take care of the baby. Its a test actually in my opinion of your principles. Thats where you stand out. The girl will love you more. Sometimes it will annoy you but hey, every1 makes mistakes. If you love the girl, love has no boundaries. Just take it one day at a time.

Cheers ;)

raped and got pregnant.... forgivable... just not sure what to do with the baby though.... is abortion an option (brutal of me huh?)

cheated and got pregnant, i'd ask her to explain.... i'll try to be totally open minded bout this.... perhaps it was a one time mistake or somethign of that sort... once again.. the issue here would be the baby... i'm not sure if i can sustain a child that's not mine.... i mean... it might be a constant reminder of the mistake she committed... and in the end... the kid/child might end up at the loosing end.... once again... is abortion an option? hehehe..

oh... another factor to consider....

are you capable financially to support a child.....

that would play a major role in acceptance or not (for me at least)