What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

If that happened to me, getting pregnant and all, accdg to my boyfriend he wouldn't forgive me UNLESS if I got raped or I was really drunk and couldn't do anything..

but I think he'd still forgive me even if I had the capability of choosing.. but hey, I'll never do that to him.

Edited by Chi-Chi
You know i already experienced this kind of situation...at first it really hurts....reality bites...but I must go on nga....I talked to her....she said that he loves me...but i had to let go of her...besides she is already pregnant , the guy must be responsible enough to take care of her....Deep inside ....a lesson learned in my part, coz di ako nanloloko ng babae....

ganun ka kabait? pa-touch nga! hahaha...

i know it's not as simple as that because you're hurt. but you can try to put yourself in her shoes. for sure, her parents are angry. she would need your moral support during that time.

i dont know, it depends on how i love the girl...medyo stupid talaga ako pero i dont think n magkakatuluyan kami if that will happen..syempre dami magooppose sakin pero i will still be her friend, syempre she made a mistake n nga tapos if you leave her baka tuluyan n madepress yung girl....well i still need to know her story why tapos her plan and if i know the guy about the situation =[...anyway basta bahala n basta for sure malulungkot man ako d ko agad iwan =] antayin ko sya bumangon =]

ganun ka kabait? pa-touch nga! hahaha...

i know it's not as simple as that because you're hurt. but you can try to put yourself in her shoes. for sure, her parents are angry. she would need your moral support during that time.

Well you have a point on that, ...there are two sides of a coin kasi, dpat tinitgnan rin the side of the girl and the guy...pero di rin agad mawala ang nararamdaman....all wounds heal.....in due time it will heal...

i have a question for you pla? if you allow me.....

well, it depends.

but knowing myself at lalo na if sobrang love ko yung girl, i would forgive and her another chance.

wala na kong pakelam what others will say. mas mahirap ata yung naloko ka na tapos tuluyan kang nawalan.

pero kung ayaw na nya bumalik at sasama na sya ng tuluyan. hayaan ko na lang sya. :cry:

:D I'm gonna give her a choice. My love for her will still remain and I will make it clear to her. But it's up to her now. Forgive her? Why not! We're only human, though my trust has already been depleted. I will still accept her back but she need to do a lot of catching up to regain that lost trust. Whew!! I hope this will not happen to me!:cool:

:D I'm gonna give her a choice. My love for her will still remain and I will make it clear to her. But it's up to her now. Forgive her? Why not! We're only human, though my trust has already been depleted. I will still accept her back but she need to do a lot of catching up to regain that lost trust. Whew!! I hope this will not happen to me!:cool:

well, it depends.

but knowing myself at lalo na if sobrang love ko yung girl, i would forgive and her another chance.

wala na kong pakelam what others will say. mas mahirap ata yung naloko ka na tapos tuluyan kang nawalan.

pero kung ayaw na nya bumalik at sasama na sya ng tuluyan. hayaan ko na lang sya. :cry:

wow! in love na ako sa'yo! hahaha! kudos to you!

Well you have a point on that, ...there are two sides of a coin kasi, dpat tinitgnan rin the side of the girl and the guy...pero di rin agad mawala ang nararamdaman....all wounds heal.....in due time it will heal...

i have a question for you pla? if you allow me.....

and what's ur question?

para hindi OT: of course, it's also not that easy for the guy.. especially if you didn't cheat even once. learn to forgive. you don't have to marry her anyway.

i hope everyone here agrees to me na masakit sa lalaki din yun lalo kung mahal na mahal mo yung girl...but on the other side nandiyan na eh...nangyari na...what you have to do is to balance na situation...hindi mo naman kailangan mag-mukmok eh besides its her fault so let her choose...you or the other guy....i bet you guys even the girls on this kind of stage is also hurt so better not hurt her more....physically or emotionally....kapag pinili niya yung isa well it's not your loss...you've been being honest to her kaya you can look straight into her eyes....but if she chooses you well you have to do your move para hindi naman kayo guluhin ng lalaking nakabuntis sa kanya...for me personally i'm against abortion....i'd rather keep the child than abort it...you won't know baka maging successful pa siya paglaki di ba...you can't tell...dito sa mundo hindi na pwede tayong magkunwari lahat pwede mangyari...reality bites sabi nga nila.....niloko ka edi niloko ka....but remember it's her loss kapag siya ang nagloko...dahil bibihira na lang ngayon ang tapat na mga lalaki na marunong magpatawad.....let those guilts crept inside her mas masakit yun..habang buhay na niyang dala yun....

Edited by wakanga0929
  • 1 month later...
well, it depends.

pareho tyo pare.masarap tyo magmahal

i hope everyone here agrees to me na masakit sa lalaki din yun lalo kung mahal na mahal mo yung girl...but on the other side nandiyan na eh...nangyari na...what you have to do is to balance na situation...hindi mo naman kailangan mag-mukmok eh besides its her fault so let her choose...you or the other guy....i bet you guys even the girls on this kind of stage is also hurt so better not hurt her more....physically or emotionally....kapag pinili niya yung isa well it's not your loss...you've been being honest to her kaya you can look straight into her eyes....but if she chooses you well you have to do your move para hindi naman kayo guluhin ng lalaking nakabuntis sa kanya...for me personally i'm against abortion....i'd rather keep the child than abort it...you won't know baka maging successful pa siya paglaki di ba...you can't tell...dito sa mundo hindi na pwede tayong magkunwari lahat pwede mangyari...reality bites sabi nga nila.....niloko ka edi niloko ka....but remember it's her loss kapag siya ang nagloko...dahil bibihira na lang ngayon ang tapat na mga lalaki na marunong magpatawad.....let those guilts crept inside her mas masakit yun..habang buhay na niyang dala yun....

ah,love. Well its her decision to fling with other guys,well you were (If you really are) always there for her,then she does that. So got pregnant?Good for her, getting is not just a curse,but also a gift. Responsibilities are given.

iwan ko na yung girl dahil yung naka buntis sa kanya siya na yung may responsibilidad sa kanya at sa dinadala nyang baby.

kahit mahal na mahal mo yung gf mo..mas mahirap pa rin yung pinag-uusapan ka ng maraming tao sa likod mo . mahirap maging martyr sa panahon na ngyn..

Depende...marami kasing klase ng GF. May pang now, short-term or mid-term lang. Meron din pang long term.

If I don't see her being with me long term anyway, I might stick around a bit more. If only to play around some more etc. Pero syempre, iba na ang tingin ko sa kanya. Nothing has to change on the outside pero in the inside, iba na.

If she happens to be someone that I was considering for a long term relationship, I wouldd say bababa ang ranko nya to say the least....Wait, okay, to be honest, this is how I'd feel:

T$&^%# nya! I need someone I can trust! G!@#$% pala siya eh! Magloloko lang, di pa gumamit ng precautions tas kapal pa lumapit sa kin iiyak-iyak? For as long as what she did hangs over my head, I don't think I can ever have a normal relationship with her again and pretend nothing happened. I will miss her for sure. It will be torture getting over her, maybe. Pero mas mabuti pa rin to go through that "purge" kesa naman magsama pa kami tas araw-araw naman yun ang naaalala ko. That would be even more of a torture for both of us.

Let me and her start all over again with someone else without the psychological baggage.

Okay, okay. I'm a chauvinistic pig. I'm this and that. Syempre meron mga hihirit dyan. To play hero and knight in shining armour chuva. Okay. But a question was asked. I only gave what I think is an honest answer.

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...