What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
sana lng ay panagutan cya ng nakabuntis sa kanya . . siyempre ako . . lalayo na . .

I WOULD DO THE SAME THING ^^

---------------

Q: WHAT IF MAY ANAK NA KAYONG DALAWA BAGO NABUNTIS SIYA NG IBANG LALAKI?

OR LET'S TURN THE TABLES AROUND,

Q: WHAT IF NAKABUNTIS ANG BF MO NG IBA PERO MAY ANAK DIN SIYA SA IYO?

I am a newbie here but definitely not a novice.

Regarding this topic.... In my humble opinion, being placed in this situation, the best thing to do is:

Ask yourself WHY IT HAPPENED? Why would your grilfriend cheat on you and WORST got impregnated by another guy?

There's definitely something wrong. It is either with you or with your girlfriend. THINK about it and when you've got the answer, that's the time for you to make your action. And again, for me, the best is your decision should be for the better and whatever the reason why it happened should be kept by the individual as a good experience for his or her personal growth.

in both case mahirap malagay sa ganoong sitwasyun nabuntis /nakabuntis yet dapat mo rin malaman ( as aggrieved party) na maaring may pagkukulang ka din or may kalabisan. in a guy point of view and sa kin mangyari yun,if tumakbo ang nakabuntis tutulong ako till such time kaya nya na...martyr noh?? kung nangyari sa kin yun kasu indi naman eh...