What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

It would be difficult to rebuild trust and a relationship after finding this out. Would definetely be bye bye for her. Talk about a painful topic just to think about.

it happened to me recently, and it hurts. with that i still gave her a chance but she did not take it, so after a few more months i spewed her out of my life, eventually she was making her presence felt, she was trying to go back to what we were. but i said no. she even went to the point in forcing me to accept that the baby she was carrying was mine, but she never proved it.... so with that i closed that door and started a new life.

Definitely over...no point in continuing in a relationship with a person I can't trust. I would always be second guessing and be suspiciouis of her even if she means well and were telling the truth.

I recall a story that one of my colleagues told me that happened in the US. On the eve of his friend's wedding (he was a friend of the bride), they threw a bachelorette party for her, and hired an african-american stripper. To make a long story short, the bride ended up screwing the stripper. Fast-forward nine months later, the excited father-to-be gets the shock of his life because their "honeymoon baby" was a mulato. Divorce papers were immediately drawn and served!

it happens to me. gf ko sya for one year. nakita ko kung pano sya nagsisi. she even decided to abort it. kung gugustuhin ko daw para lang hindko sya iwan. tanggap ko ang nangyari.alam ko ang panlalait na aabutin ko sa family ko if ever. "looser, talunan, naiputan sa ulo, panakip butas, super proxy or even basyo. alam ko un ang ibibiro ng idealistic na kamag anak ko.anyway it doesnt matter to me. mahalaga what i want. not what my mother want or what others want. alam sa kanila na hindi ako ang nakabuntis sa kanya kaya hindi nila ako naforce na pakasalan ang anak nila.

7th month na nung bata ng mag give up ang ex. nakokonsensya sya kasi naging mabait ako sa kanya then naloko nya pa ako. plus willing ako na wag syang iwan. tinangap ko ang break up nya. i think its not about she cheated me. maybe its somthing else.