What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 1 month later...

She knows what she's done and its consequences. The idea is already a burden for her (whether she intends it/ otherwise). I would not add anymore to her "burden." Kahit nasayang ang pinagsamahan, kahit papano, minahal ko din naman siya, I'll help coz she needs it. However, I'll convince her to have her man to take responsibility for her kahit masakit sa 'kin at iiwan ko siya...i just wana make sure may mag-aalaga sa kanya.

She knows what she's done and its consequences. The idea is already a burden for her (whether she intends it/ otherwise). I would not add anymore to her "burden." Kahit nasayang ang pinagsamahan, kahit papano, minahal ko din naman siya, I'll help coz she needs it. However, I'll convince her to have her man to take responsibility for her kahit masakit sa 'kin at iiwan ko siya...i just wana make sure may mag-aalaga sa kanya.

wow, ang bait mo...she knew the consequences before going into it...and she still went through with it...kung hindi siguro nabuntis, hindi mo malalaman...and this is your reaction? c'mon... :angry:

For me, its goodbye....don't think can live with her after that. That was her choice and I don't think I can rebuild the trust to make a relationship work after that. To complicate things, she will have a kid pa as a reminder of her infidelity.