What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 2 weeks later...

As i keep saying on my posts

Women always have a reason and a corner to blame ... :angry:

Nabuntis na ng iba ... haay

Peace ask_me_*wink

anu buzzzz... what a mishap... :(

well what I think guys should do is to think bakit rin ginwa nung girl yun..

and be a friend as well... narin...

just my though :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by lomex32
  • 3 weeks later...
sakit nyan chong. di talaga tama.

ang gagawin ko ay pagsasawaan ko muna sya and then just dump her. di ko naman anak yan e and she's the cheating whore.

so you haven't cheated even once in your past relationships?

why is it that if guys cheat, it's fine. it's forgivable. and then 'pag babae na, the boyfriend would throw the first stone?

the only big difference that i see between men cheating and women cheating is the fact that men don't get pregnant. if nabubuntis lang kayo, magbubuntis siguro kayo every year.

tao lang din po ang mga babae, may sexual uges at nagkakamali din tulad ninyo.

i'm not saying that you should take the responsibility na hindi sa'yo. all i'm saying is, you don't have to do this --> pagsasawaan ko muna sya and then just dump her. just to make her realize her fault. because i bet she knows her mistake.

firgiving her doesn't mean you have to father the child and marry her. tell her you forgive her and be the friend that she needs at that point. just make sure she knows that you're only there as a friend, not as a lover.

i'm not saying that you should take the responsibility na hindi sa'yo. all i'm saying is, you don't have to do this --> pagsasawaan ko muna sya and then just dump her. just to make her realize her fault. because i bet she knows her mistake.

firgiving her doesn't mean you have to father the child and marry her. tell her you forgive her and be the friend that she needs at that point. just make sure she knows that you're only there as a friend, not as a lover.

You know i already experienced this kind of situation...at first it really hurts....reality bites...but I must go on nga....I talked to her....she said that he loves me...but i had to let go of her...besides she is already pregnant , the guy must be responsible enough to take care of her....Deep inside ....a lesson learned in my part, coz di ako nanloloko ng babae....

saucybabe put it correctly - if you really love your GF, you'll find a way to forgive her and for sure di mo din matitiis not to be there for her even as a friend