• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

Well, acceptance is the key in life. I guess I will still stay with her and take care of the baby. Its a test actually in my opinion of your principles. Thats where you stand out. The girl will love you more. Sometimes it will annoy you but hey, every1 makes mistakes. If you love the girl, love has no boundaries. Just take it one day at a time.

Cheers ;)

raped and got pregnant.... forgivable... just not sure what to do with the baby though.... is abortion an option (brutal of me huh?)

cheated and got pregnant, i'd ask her to explain.... i'll try to be totally open minded bout this.... perhaps it was a one time mistake or somethign of that sort... once again.. the issue here would be the baby... i'm not sure if i can sustain a child that's not mine.... i mean... it might be a constant reminder of the mistake she committed... and in the end... the kid/child might end up at the loosing end.... once again... is abortion an option? hehehe..

oh... another factor to consider....

are you capable financially to support a child.....

that would play a major role in acceptance or not (for me at least)

naku, pag nanlalake gf ko tapos nabutis siya nun kalaguyo niya?

isa lang mangyayari: magmmigrate ako sa US..alam nyo kung baket?

kasi papatayin ko silang dalawa tapos magmmigrate ko sa US para hindi ako mahuli hehehehehehe..

pero seryoso, break na yun kagad kung ganun pero pa-isa muna bago break, at least sure ka na hindi mo mabubuntis kasi buntis na di ba? heheheheheh

• 2 weeks later...
Well, acceptance is the key in life. I guess I will still stay with her and take care of the baby. Its a test actually in my opinion of your principles. Thats where you stand out. The girl will love you more. Sometimes it will annoy you but hey, every1 makes mistakes. If you love the girl, love has no boundaries. Just take it one day at a time.

Cheers ;)

cheers for you :D youre a rare guy i thought that someone like you dont exist.may be in few days or weeks time all of you may be extinct