Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

mga bro help naman po.... naexpire yung sim ng prepaid usb tattoo kaya pinalitan ko na lang ng bagong tattoo sim...

eto yung problem: hindi ako maka connect sa internet sites even sa google man lang pero yung screen ng tattoo eh connected na daw ako...

paano ako makakaconnect ulit sa internet, dati kasi nakakapag yahoo at mtc pa ako using the same device.

Edited by germancut666
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a dilemma I got PC System of Asrock G31M-S Mobo Intel Core 2 Duo 7500 a Palit 9500GT Videocard of 1gig and 1pcs of 2Gig DDR2 memory and running at windows XP32bit. Then I tried to add another 2 gig of memory to my system Bios detects 2pcs 2gig memory but at the system tab it only recognized 3.12Gig of Ram . As I search the reason on the web it states that the reason why it only detect 3.12Gig was because im using a 32bit windows system. Now I'm thinking if is it reasonable to add up another 2 gig of memory to my system or only 1 gig of memory. I cannot see some answers if the missing .88 Gig on my 4gig system is used and maximized well.

I got a dilemma I got PC System of Asrock G31M-S Mobo Intel Core 2 Duo 7500 a Palit 9500GT Videocard of 1gig and 1pcs of 2Gig DDR2 memory and running at windows XP32bit. Then I tried to add another 2 gig of memory to my system Bios detects 2pcs 2gig memory but at the system tab it only recognized 3.12Gig of Ram . As I search the reason on the web it states that the reason why it only detect 3.12Gig was because im using a 32bit windows system. Now I'm thinking if is it reasonable to add up another 2 gig of memory to my system or only 1 gig of memory. I cannot see some answers if the missing .88 Gig on my 4gig system is used and maximized well.

suggest you go 64-bit xp to fully maximize your memory. earlier i tried installing 8gb on a 64-bit windows xp. works wonder

@Prespirit

It is advisable to use 3GB of RAM for 32bit OS except for windows 7 home premium which can detect your 2x 2GB RAM as 4GB of Memory.

As per suggestion/opinion it is okay to push it to 4gb of RAM but make sure it is Dual Channel. And you might get some problem if you use 64bit OS since NOT all of the games/application software supports the 64-bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me with my laptop? the problem with my laptop is i can't reformat it using windows xp. i already tried different cd's, but when i tried using windows 7 to reformat it, it went thru. question is why won't it accept windows xp when it was my O.S. before? laptop is an hp6710b thanks!

• Like (+1) 2

Can anybody help me with my laptop? the problem with my laptop is i can't reformat it using windows xp. i already tried different cd's, but when i tried using windows 7 to reformat it, it went thru. question is why won't it accept windows xp when it was my O.S. before? laptop is an hp6710b thanks!

punta ka sa bios tapos check mo yong hard disk mode.lagay mo sya sa IDE mode kung nakaraid para pumasok at magformat sa xp.

or baka na AHCI mode ang hard drive mo

• 2 weeks later...

I have an old external hdd (the type you put inside an enclosure). Every time I open one of the folders, the pc keeps showing me that the folder is empty but I know that there are files in that folder. How can I recover these missing files? Thanks.

maybe it is infected with a virus.. run antivirus first some viruses hide all files go to tools, folder option, view, then click show hidden files and folders

Hi! I'm having problems sa pc ko. almost always pag binubuksan ko ang pc ko laging nageerror. I need to enter set-up tapos adjust yung boot source then adjust also date and time. also to add to my problems, pag kinakabit ko ung psp ko wala ako makitang files and folders...nka hidden kasi. so i have to adjust ulit ung view folder options. I got the latter prob simula ng gumamit ako ng norton antivirus...hai! TIA!

GUYS HELP NAMAN POH! ANG LALAKI NG WINDOWS BOX KO DI NA MALIITAN I WANT IT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN, 16 BIT LANG ANG AVAILABLE AFTER MAREFORMAT KO, PAKITULUNGAN NYO NAMAN ME PLS. HERES THE DETAILS IBM REV 1.6 VGA / WDC WD400BB-23DEA0 PA HELP NAMAN POH TNX.IN ADVANCE. ;)

Edited by lykasan

GUYS HELP NAMAN POH! ANG LALAKI NG WINDOWS BOX KO DI NA MALIITAN I WANT IT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN, 16 BIT LANG ANG AVAILABLE AFTER MAREFORMAT KO, PAKITULUNGAN NYO NAMAN ME PLS. HERES THE DETAILS IBM REV 1.6 VGA / WDC WD400BB-23DEA0 PA HELP NAMAN POH TNX.IN ADVANCE. ;)

reinstall the video driver. check your laptop's manufacturer site for the compatible driver.

Hi! I'm having problems sa pc ko. almost always pag binubuksan ko ang pc ko laging nageerror. I need to enter set-up tapos adjust yung boot source then adjust also date and time. also to add to my problems, pag kinakabit ko ung psp ko wala ako makitang files and folders...nka hidden kasi. so i have to adjust ulit ung view folder options. I got the latter prob simula ng gumamit ako ng norton antivirus...hai! TIA!

what's the exact error message that you get when you boot up the computer?

Edited by SamanthaJones

mga bro help naman po.... naexpire yung sim ng prepaid usb tattoo kaya pinalitan ko na lang ng bagong tattoo sim...

eto yung problem: hindi ako maka connect sa internet sites even sa google man lang pero yung screen ng tattoo eh connected na daw ako...

paano ako makakaconnect ulit sa internet, dati kasi nakakapag yahoo at mtc pa ako using the same device.

• 4 weeks later...

guys pls help...i have 10 pcs tpos ok nman cya lahat nakkaconnect s internet but after awhile ung isa d n makaconect after cguro after 2 hours..kailangan irestart ko p ung modem and router para makaconnect ulit cya saaan po kaya may problema sa pc ko or sa router?t.i.a

I have an old external hdd (the type you put inside an enclosure). Every time I open one of the folders, the pc keeps showing me that the folder is empty but I know that there are files in that folder. How can I recover these missing files? Thanks.

probably late already but for the benefit of others...

you can use the free edition of Mini Tool Power data Recovery

http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/

it can recover even HDD that are reformated, damaged, etc

can even be used for SD and other digital cards

need more info with regards to your setup:

10 pcs connected to what? router? switch?

what is your ISP?

how does your pc acquire IP? static or dhcp?

ok namn cya for 1 year sir kaso biglang nagkaganun bigla n lang may pc ako n d makkaconnect sa net pag napatay cya ng more than an hour or so kahit anung pc sa 10 pc n un...10 pcs n conected po sa linksys hub which is connected to a linksys router...my isp is pldt dsl dhcp po ang ip nya...