Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

boss webmaster pano magrestore ng back up kung ncra n ung dll.? ska ask ko din my lumalabas kc na notice s start up ng windows ko. "windows cannot fin C:\windows\eksplorasi.exe at sa isang pc cannot find nmn ung scvhost.exe. ano cause nun at pano maayos at mprevent mangyari ule. TIA.

looks like a corrupt installation file.

do a systems recovery using your XP CD.

if it does not work, you have to reformat your PC and re-install your operating systems.

how to prevent?

a) install programs and applications properly.

B) make sure your computer is virus, spam, trojan and spyware protected.

why?

a) some pirated programs are written so badly that it corrupts your system.

B) viruses, spams, trojans and spywares corrupt your system too.

Would just like to ask how do i get rid of something in my computer.everyday my computer is asking to install something prior to closing the laptop. Because I am usually in a wifi zone don't even bother looking at it only if its from microsoft.Now if have noticed that I have installed and keep being prompted to install this Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB936181)Tried email but no reply must have install this probably mga 20 times already and it keeps coming backthanks

uninstall this updatego to control panelsecurity centerautomatic updateschoose "notify me but don't..."

actually id suggest you go with the update. but ayun when running auto updates na you want to scfreen out muna what updates to download and install, change yung settings to notify instead of download and install. from the notification you can select which updates to install and may option dun na not to nag you about updates you didnt select. but personally id like to update everything lalo na pag yung OS ko ay licensed, if not, do not ever install any update that says WGA.

is it possible to have apache and iis on the same box?

IIS and and apache? hmmm... try virtualization. pero why the need for IIS? actually i prefer IIS than actually. but if pwede man on one box, i dont recommend it. low overhead ang apache. might as well get a cheap secondhand but powerful PC for apache. tapos the nicer gig for IIS. mas malaki demands ng IIS so better if dedicated and separate from apache. just my two cents. even my old pentium can run apache well and fast :P

boss webmaster pano magrestore ng back up kung ncra n ung dll.? ska ask ko din my lumalabas kc na notice s start up ng windows ko. "windows cannot fin C:\windows\eksplorasi.exe at sa isang pc cannot find nmn ung scvhost.exe. ano cause nun at pano maayos at mprevent mangyari ule. TIA.

pare thats a worm. google it on how to remove. kahit ba i-system restore mo yan once ma trigger yung worm, i-corrupt nya ng i-corrupt lang paulit ulit. read up on removal for the worm, enter safe mode, disable xps built in system restore, find the entries triggering the worm. delete the worm. then run system restore from the xp disc or xp setup.

Edited by poppinfresh2k5
IIS and and apache? hmmm... try virtualization. pero why the need for IIS? actually i prefer IIS than actually. but if pwede man on one box, i dont recommend it. low overhead ang apache. might as well get a cheap secondhand but powerful PC for apache. tapos the nicer gig for IIS. mas malaki demands ng IIS so better if dedicated and separate from apache. just my two cents. even my old pentium can run apache well and fast
its a dev't box; we only have one server that we can use for asp and php. :( Edited by webmaster_ph
its a dev't box; we only have one server that we can use for asp and php. :(is there a linux-based app that's used for developing flash media?

pare kung asp ang kailangan parang may asp for apache. some server providing asp actually run on apache. try looking at chili asp. lam ko pang apache yun pre. linux flash media app? hmmm... dunno about that. tara mag hanap tayo sa google.

gud pm. just want to ask wat are the possible problems nung pc kc ang bgal nya. i tried alredy to check the start up programs from msconfig and ncheck ko n din kung my virus,wla nmn but still ang bgal nya. hardware problem n b un?

define mabagal? startup? programs? desktop? sa akin defrag and multiple programs running at the same time with mismatched settings given hardware. yun parati primary. basic config. second concern would be virus. third would be hardware. the fact that it still runs okay naman siguro hardware. either mag BSOD yan or mag lockup or wala ka nang makita sa monitor or reboot ng reboot pag hardware.

minimize startup programs ang sa akin. defrag. clean your registry. make sure tugma ang config mo with hardware... meaning pag wala kang dedicated videocard, wag masyado fancy graphical stuff. pag kaunti ram, ganun din plus less programs open in parallel. pag kulang sa hard disk, mag bura ng hindi ginagamit and defrag defrag defrag and set the amount of disk space used as virtual memory. too much slows down the system kasi dami disk read and write. too little at bitin ka naman virtual ram. if youve got a big disk, i always suggest paritioning. now as to virus, multiple scanners ang gamitin hindi lang isa. kung hardware naman, sa akin ang likely culprit either the hard disk or the procesor. either nahihirapan si mr hard disk or naiinitan si mr processor.

define mabagal? startup? programs? desktop? sa akin defrag and multiple programs running at the same time with mismatched settings given hardware. yun parati primary. basic config. second concern would be virus. third would be hardware. the fact that it still runs okay naman siguro hardware. either mag BSOD yan or mag lockup or wala ka nang makita sa monitor or reboot ng reboot pag hardware.

minimize startup programs ang sa akin. defrag. clean your registry. make sure tugma ang config mo with hardware... meaning pag wala kang dedicated videocard, wag masyado fancy graphical stuff. pag kaunti ram, ganun din plus less programs open in parallel. pag kulang sa hard disk, mag bura ng hindi ginagamit and defrag defrag defrag and set the amount of disk space used as virtual memory. too much slows down the system kasi dami disk read and write. too little at bitin ka naman virtual ram. if youve got a big disk, i always suggest paritioning. now as to virus, multiple scanners ang gamitin hindi lang isa. kung hardware naman, sa akin ang likely culprit either the hard disk or the procesor. either nahihirapan si mr hard disk or naiinitan si mr processor.

ok nmn cya nung last sat knina nung inopen ko ang bagal n nya. pagngoopen ako ng program khit my computer lng ang bgal nya. ang pinagtataka ko nkadeep freeze cya kya how come n bbgal cya eh hindi ko nmn dinidisable ung deep freeze. pano b ung clean registry?

Edited by jigjzajilo
p4 256ram nd 128 vcard. wla nmn cya brontok eh. kc ung brontok ang alam ko n virus n kinakain ung memory ng comp... ndali n me b4 nun sobrang bagal ng pc ko gnmitan ko ng nod32 ntanggal. wat pb mga virus n kumakain ng memory?

marami kumakain ng memory and processing cycles. virus, malwares, and even trojans. the fact that they try to spread to other computers rapdily and exponentially adds to processing cycles and memory as well as replicating several times within your own comp. usually di lang isang copy nung program ang kailangan mo idelete from your comp pag na trace mo yung isang virus for deletion, marami. i do a combination of running antivirus/malware apps and manually running diagnostic apps and looking at processes and yung network monitors and logs. matrabaho magbura believe me. my inlaws comp was hit by a trojan. everytime theyd turn it on or run a trojan file that masked itself as a system file (duplicate folder kuno), itd replicate through all the other folder under its branches. isa-isa kung binura yun. i had to manually inspect 300 plus folders. plus delete the originating file. bwisit.

anyhoo pare your prob could be vir/mal/tro. although yung mem mo pare medyo bitin. 256? bumili ka na kahit 1gig. the card seems okay. hard disk is another problem. baka mamaya disk related. eliminate the software possibilities first. do maintenance. tapos pag di pa rin. try the virus route. pag di pa din. hardware.