Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

My friend just gave me his old AMD Sempron 2200 Socket A processor. But when we installed it in my PC, my board can only recognize 900 MHz and not the 2200 MHz. We already adjusted the DRAM setting in the CMOS and it's still giving me 900 MHz.

Can somebody please tell me what's wrong and how we can fix this issue?

guys, i have question...bakit some files sa pc ko, naka color blue na? For example, yung sa Flight Simulator ko, yung ibang files, naka color blue na...same thing sa iba din..d naman lahat ganun...is there an infection on my pc? i already scanned throughly pero walang results e...but Im not satisfied na wala....thanks for anyone that will help...

up ko lang

ive tried installing a virtua tennis 3 (pc dvd) kso sa start pa lang sinasabi na ".........has encountered a problem and needs to close....." then meron pang "error: catastrophic failure"..i figured that the problem was in the directx9 3c folder kase when i tried to install the directx9 from that folder it gave me the same response...any ways to resolve this???

that not exactly removing the virus though. thats only changing the registry entry the virus modified. look for whats triggering tghe virus to activate. usually sa registry and other windows functions mo makita. tapos delete the entries launching the app and delete the app din. do it in safe mode na non networked.

google it pare. each virus or trojan or whatnot has its own way of being removed din.

Edited by poppinfresh2k5

Would just like to ask how do i get rid of something in my computer.

everyday my computer is asking to install something prior to closing the laptop. Because I am usually in a wifi zone don't even bother looking at it only if its from microsoft.

Now if have noticed that I have installed and keep being prompted to install this

Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB936181)

Tried email but no reply

must have install this probably mga 20 times already and it keeps coming back

thanks

Would just like to ask how do i get rid of something in my computer.

everyday my computer is asking to install something prior to closing the laptop. Because I am usually in a wifi zone don't even bother looking at it only if its from microsoft.

Now if have noticed that I have installed and keep being prompted to install this

Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB936181)

Tried email but no reply

must have install this probably mga 20 times already and it keeps coming back

thanks

uninstall this update

go to control panel

security center

automatic updates

choose "notify me but don't..."