Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

hello it masters.. im having problems with my laptop and desktop lately..obviously it was infected by a virus or worm...it all started when im having an update in my avg when it suddenly crashed while installing the updates afterwhich it then started to be corrupted and wont even open..the stupid thing that i did was to uninstall it hoping to install a fresh avg.. it then happened that the resident virus started to run havok and started to infect my files..it cirrupted the explorer.exe..but for a short period i was able to use my computer and i installed avira..but the virus/worm seems to be intelligent ang also corrupted the components of avira so it got corrupted and was not able to protect my comp. it also prevent antivirus to install..it prevented me to open regedit at times..always crash with a warning regarding lsass.exe...i was using this for a week or so..good thing i backed up sum of my files already..then few days ago it even made a logon on my computer so i am not able to login...i did try to use some programs to save my laptop's state but to no avail...besides having a reformat is there anything possible to do at this point?

this this also happened to this desktopim using right now.. i think the explorer.exe also got corrupted when i was about to install the avg internet security.. i was able to successfully install and update it.. but everythime it starts up a personalized setting pops up and also errors was noted coming from the explorer.exe. my usb seems to be infected too.. even if i reformat it the bug seems to just copy itself out.. it had a dummy folder "recycle bin" and also an autoinf.bat i think..so if i reformat it or delete the files it just copy itself out.. i think this laptop is also infected..so i was trying to ask if this may be familiar to you guys..habang gumagana pa tong desktop huhuhu.. thanks in advance and have a great day ahead masters

Bro, tanong lang po pano mag extract ng mga file w/ part1 to 6? Extract co lang b cla s loob ng isang folder? bago ko cla iburn? thanks :unsure: :unsure:

go to desktop

right click

make a new folder

rename it(para alam mo kung saan folder mo ilalagay yun ieezxtract mo)

go to the file na ieextract mo

right click the file

select extract

select the empty folder you have made

extract it to that folder

ok na..:)

Bros, Tanong lang po ano bang magandang FIREWALL (COMODO or ZONEALARM)? pero myron na akong AVG and NOD32. Base on ur Experience and Knowledge. Thanks.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok na yun windows firewall kahit walang mga anti-virus.

BASTA MAY DEEP FREEZE STANDARD KA.(KUNG SAFETY ANG HANAP MO)

anong ok na flv to mp3 converter? kasi ginagamit ko noon yung Freez flv converter sa www.smallvideosoft.com. pero nung gagamitin ko uli, nanghihingi na ng code para magamit uli

sir download utorrent then find the similar file for that code. (mostly they are available but do not download a file as RAR.exe most of it got viruses)

Gud day mga bossing... help nmn po bout sa pc ko. ngloko kc ung pc ko nghang cya tpos nung nirestart ko lumabas n ung disk read error, insert proper boot device...... so gnwa ko inayos ko ung ribbon cable ngyn paginopen ko mgloload lng cya hnggng dun lng sa windows logo tpos mgrerestart na cya...

tpos napapansin ko my blue n lumalabas sobrang bilis di ko mbasa nakasulat s tingin ko my na-corrupted kaya ayaw n magload. so i tried n ireformat ung pc.

Ngyn ang problem nmn finormat ko pero hagang dito lng ung matatapos nya. ttpusin nya ung 39 minutes after nun mgrerestart na... http://www.softhardware.net/images/format13.jpg <--- e2 po ung sample pic.

http://laptop.greenearthusa.com/repairlaptop/installwin20.jpg a

kala ko mgtutuloy na d2 hinihintay ko pero di ngtuloy maginstall hangang sa part na ito, nagrestart na cya, tpos mgloload ule hangang d2 lng http://z.askapache.com/uploads/2007/08/boot-xp-startup.jpg

pero matagal magload hangang s mgrerestart ule,

http://www.windowsreinstall.com/winxppro/images/Image35.giftpos e2 lalabas which is not normal po db pagngformat.

kaya ang nging problem nmn pagnagopen me ng games or any application sa control panel using double click mgbblack out ung monitor tpos bglang lalabas sa monitor over freqency v: 14 khz ata at h: 135 hz (di ko sure sa number nung nilagay ko pero gnyan ung idea). help nmn mga boss! please! any one po b d2 nakaencounter na ng gni2ng problem.? need ko lng maayos ung pc.

sir replace the CD installer with a new one.

mga bro,patulong naman. Im a dsl subscriber. Ok naman sya kaso,ngaun my problem akong naencounter. Pag nagnenet ako,it's only good for a couple of minutes tapos nabitaw ung connection,page cannot be displayed tapos ung ym,nagsisignout.nreconfigure ko na din un lan card,wa epek pa din. Funny thing is,ung monitor ng lan sa system tray,andun pa din,connected. Nagrun na ako ng anti spyware at anti vrus,wla namang nadetect. Pero pag safe mode,hindi nabitaw connection. Paano kaya to? Btw,im using a built in lan card and xp os.

shop owner here.

PROVIDER IS THE PROBLEM

try this

START

RUN

type ping (your isp) -t

then ENTER

Ex. ping 192.192.0.0 -t

then enter

there will be another window will appear

you should see

example only

reply from 192.192.0.0; bytes=32 time <1ms TTL=150 means OK

but if you see this

request time out IT IS THEIR FAULT

but if you have this

reply from 192.192.0.0; bytes=32 time <1ms TTL=150 and you still got a disconnection it is your problem

if your using a ROUTER you should ping the router just like what you did on your provider.

mga bro,patulong naman. Im a dsl subscriber. Ok naman sya kaso,ngaun my problem akong naencounter. Pag nagnenet ako,it's only good for a couple of minutes tapos nabitaw ung connection,page cannot be displayed tapos ung ym,nagsisignout.nreconfigure ko na din un lan card,wa epek pa din. Funny thing is,ung monitor ng lan sa system tray,andun pa din,connected. Nagrun na ako ng anti spyware at anti vrus,wla namang nadetect. Pero pag safe mode,hindi nabitaw connection. Paano kaya to? Btw,im using a built in lan card and xp os.

shop owner here.

PROVIDER IS THE PROBLEM

try this

START

RUN

type ping (your isp) -t

then ENTER

Ex. ping 192.192.0.0 -t

then enter

another window will appear

you should see

example only

reply from 192.192.0.0; bytes=32 time <1ms TTL=150 means OK

but if you see this

request time out IT IS THEIR FAULT

but if you have this

reply from 192.192.0.0; bytes=32 time <1ms TTL=150 and you still got a disconnection it is your problem

if your using a ROUTER you should ping the router just like what you did on your provider.

got a problem with my globe visibility prepaid kit. i've installed it on my laptop, acer aspire 5920, running on vista home. na configure ko na, the problem is whenever i try to connect to the net, ayaw, may nalabas na prompt na "the remote server did not rereply in a timely fashion". tried to uninstall/install the program, restart and restart, same problem arises. the funny thing is when i installed it on my desktop and laptop which both run using windows xp, it's working well, i did not encounter any problem? any ideas, suggestions? i brouht this to globe business center but hindi din nila maconfigure, they kept telling me na ung laptop kong vista ang may problem, baka daw my virus or spyware, nirun ko naman lahat ng antivirus/spyware ko, walang nakita, not to mention hindi naman ako navivirusan or spywarean. help please.. lotsa thanks..

whenever i have misspelled words on word doc the red underline does not appear anymore, i have checked the settings under word option it is all fine..

so what i did is try repairing it and this appeared.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/sher_amf/office.jpg

i have tried clicking ignore but nothing happened and take note it is not just registry that can't be modified that are many alerts that appeared

so i have done the ff:

used ccleaner

used webroot spysweeper

uninstall and install it again(but with registry errors and i jsut click ignoe)

used combofix

did all antivirus scan..

what could be wrong?? the computer runs okay just for that microsoft word thing that i get so irritated..

im using vista home premium,

Anyone please confirm. Looking at the layout of the motherboard, the RAM chips appear to be located at the heat vent. Meaning the heat emanating from the processor and the graphics card goes to a heat sink near the RAM. Is it really true that the most resistant to damage (heatwise and shockwise) are the memory chips? Are they really the last peripherals to get knocked out?

Thanks in advance

got a problem with my globe visibility prepaid kit. i've installed it on my laptop, acer aspire 5920, running on vista home. na configure ko na, the problem is whenever i try to connect to the net, ayaw, may nalabas na prompt na "the remote server did not rereply in a timely fashion". tried to uninstall/install the program, restart and restart, same problem arises. the funny thing is when i installed it on my desktop and laptop which both run using windows xp, it's working well, i did not encounter any problem? any ideas, suggestions? i brouht this to globe business center but hindi din nila maconfigure, they kept telling me na ung laptop kong vista ang may problem, baka daw my virus or spyware, nirun ko naman lahat ng antivirus/spyware ko, walang nakita, not to mention hindi naman ako navivirusan or spywarean. help please.. lotsa thanks..

I am not sure, but I guess since u mentioned na un acer mo is running VISTA and the other 2 system are XP.... mukhang un VISTA nga ang may problema... Madami kseng security ang vista, so bka may security n nagbblock sa connection mo sa Globe visibility... with the error message itself.. "the remote server did not rereply in a timely fashion" meaning there is something blocking between ur VISTA laptop and ur connection kaya d maka connect. Try to confirm with Globe din, kung may issue ba talga ang visibility sa vista... you can try to check if may updates b sila for that.

I hope it helps somehow. ;)