Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Masters, how do you remove the compareItApplications that keeps on popping up intrusive ads on your screen?

I have tried uninstalling, chrome extension deletion, malware & hitman pro , even cloud system booster scans but it's a stubborn app that can't go away.

Help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Masters, how do you remove the compareItApplications that keeps on popping up intrusive ads on your screen?

I have tried uninstalling, chrome extension deletion, malware & hitman pro , even cloud system booster scans but it's a stubborn app that can't go away.

Help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

it could be a malware..... try booting your computer in safemode and run malwarebytes.

Mga sirs Im having trouble with my pc.

Everytime I open multiple programs at the same time or if my kids would play games with high RAM requirements my PC crashes, it shuts down and restarts.

Need help lang po if anyone here could give a possible solution. Thanks!

Everytime I open multiple programs at the same time or if my kids would play games with high RAM requirements my PC crashes, it shuts down and restarts.

it could either be that you have insufficient RAM or your RAM is dying.

anong specific error message lumalabas? maraming possible explanation pero most likely hardware incompatibility yan. Knowing what your computer is telling you can give us a clear picture on what's going on from your end.

it could be a malware..... try booting your computer in safemode and run malwarebytes.

Before I could read your suggestion, I decided to uninstall all the programs installed at about the time the problem started. The problem disappeared.

Thanks for your suggestion just the same @Google.

• 3 weeks later...

I did a scan sanitizer on my hp laptop....the thing is after 30% i just abort the operation...honestly i was damn impatient to finish the entire clean up, coz it took 30% for 4hrs....can't wait to finished it entirely and migth finished it for entire 10 hrs? , had an errand for tomorrow thats why I abort the operation, did try to install win7 and it did install....now my question is.... do aborting scan sanitizer will damaged the hard disk/drive? although successful naman pag-install ko.. still thus aborting the operation might damaged the hard disk? 500GB of harddisk

I did a scan sanitizer on my hp laptop....the thing is after 30% i just abort the operation...honestly i was damn impatient to finish the entire clean up, coz it took 30% for 4hrs....can't wait to finished it entirely and migth finished it for entire 10 hrs? , had an errand for tomorrow thats why I abort the operation, did try to install win7 and it did install....now my question is.... do aborting scan sanitizer will damaged the hard disk/drive? although successful naman pag-install ko.. still thus aborting the operation might damaged the hard disk? 500GB of harddisk

i dont think so. but to be sure, run scandisk.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone here help me with my laptop?

Model:Sager NP7338

Problem is nagshashut-off siya without warning then nagrerestart, iilaw pa lang mga keyboard namamatay na, until tuluyan na magrestart/mamatay na lang. Pagka-ioon minsan iilaw tas mamamatay din hanggang sa magon or mamatay.

Checked my charger voltage nasa range naman. Checked temp ok naman, minsan namamatay siya kahit malamig pa yung system.

I'm willing to send it to the manufacturer naman kaso kung may solution naman kayo diyan please share na lang para iwas abala na din kasi kailangan ko din for school works at gaming

Problem is nagshashut-off siya without warning then nagrerestart, iilaw pa lang mga keyboard namamatay na, until tuluyan na magrestart/mamatay na lang. Pagka-ioon minsan iilaw tas mamamatay din hanggang sa magon or mamatay.

Checked my charger voltage nasa range naman. Checked temp ok naman, minsan namamatay siya kahit malamig pa yung system.

I'm willing to send it to the manufacturer naman kaso kung may solution naman kayo diyan please share na lang para iwas abala na din kasi kailangan ko din for school works at gaming

if i will base my speculation on how you described the problem of your laptop, baka may tama sa board or HDD. Posibleng sa power supply din pero that would cause your unit to not power on at all.

Pero ang tanong meron ka bang mga binago sa hardware or software before? and what were you doing sa laptop mo when that issue started?

Edited by walterwhite17

Does it make a sound? Try replacing the memory

yung fan po may weird sound na parang loose

try using safemode, if it works there - it would be a different story.

safemode ganun din sir namamatay bigla, may malwarevytes na ako dati pa premium so tingin ko di ito virus

if i will base my speculation on how you described the problem of your laptop, baka may tama sa board or HDD. Posibleng sa power supply din pero that would cause your unit to not power on at all.

Pero ang tanong meron ka bang mga binago sa hardware or software before? and what were you doing sa laptop mo when that issue started?

all stock po laptop ko. I'm not sure as to what caused the problem sir e since gaming, browsing, and downloading lang naman usually ang ginagawa ko.

Power supply kaya? Ngayon di na nagoon e though umiilaw yung power indicator tapos mamamatay din after 20 secs. Di na din umiilaw yung backlight ng keyboard.

Sana hindi sa board or hdd kundi isesend ko na lang to sa Sager

all stock po laptop ko. I'm not sure as to what caused the problem sir e since gaming, browsing, and downloading lang naman usually ang ginagawa ko.

Power supply kaya? Ngayon di na nagoon e though umiilaw yung power indicator tapos mamamatay din after 20 secs. Di na din umiilaw yung backlight ng keyboard.

Sana hindi sa board or hdd kundi isesend ko na lang to sa Sager

Madami pwede reason like may short sa board or HDD pero kung ako syo idiretso mo na sa manufacturer para mas ma-assess ng maigi ano tama nyan, wag mo na balaking butingtingin baka lumala pa... kung sswertihin at nasa warranty pa yan baka i-replace pa nila ng bnew unit mo.

Edited by glut_func

buti sana kung booting problem lang na pwede mo pa gamitan ng boot option na re-installation ng OS eh ang kaso hindi na talaga nag-ON kamo so wala ka na rin masyado magagawa dyan. Laptop kasi yan so kahit itakbo mo yan sa kahit na kaninong pc tech hindi rin magagawa agad yan, tapos stock pa kamo so magiging issue pa dyan yung piyesa.

And since nakakapost ka pa naman dito it means you still have a way to go online kaya for the meantime browsing lang muna magagawa mo.

Haaay kailangang-kailangan ko kasi e. Nagbaka sakali lang na baka may quick fix yung problem

Chances are the problem is hardware. Malamang power supply, kasi most of the time kung motherboard and problem, mag-o-on lang yan with a blank screen and zero disk activity.

Kung warranty pa better to bring it to the service center or the shop where you bought it. You can ask them to pull out the hard disk, buy a laptop harddisk USB enclosure at ipalagay mo dun, para pwede mo i-plug sa ibang PC/laptop to get to your files.

by the looks of it, it can be the PSU.

• 3 weeks later...

uso pa ba loading of pirated office suite?

Please PM me an honest reply for our safety,

I got a new tablet and am looking at my safest options, should i just go with Open Office software? Gusto ko kasi ng Outlook for calendar functions,

Please PM me advice