Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

• 3 months later...

Hi po mga sirs patulong naman po.

Aside sa malfunctioning na fan

isang araw bigla nalang po di ko na mabuksan mga browsers ko like firefox safari and chrome pati iabng application and error po lagi ay "

Error: The Subsystem needed to support this image type is not available

"

nagtry napo ako

mag start up repair

sfc /scannow

checkdisk pati system restore

lahat po still the same "

Error: The Subsystem needed to support this image type is not available

"

Patulong naman po kung anu pwede gawin...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mga bro patulong naman. Meron akong specific software/application whenever i log in meron pop-up box appears.

Script Error

Line: 14930

Char: 1

Error: Invalid argument

Code: 0

URL: https://transcription.emdat.com/Editors/16.245.30780/Packages/ckeditor/ckeditor.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes/No

Either i choose yes or no, mawawala yung "Script Error" box pero hindi ko pa din magamit.

Thanks in advance

• 5 months later...

The computer plays many roles in business, including communications, data storage and data analysis. Additionally, the computer can save businesses money through making employees more efficient and providing tools that without a computer would cost too much money. Finally, the computer makes some things possible that were not even 15 years ago.

jmkuvaqj 时时彩玩法技巧攻略 ammvpodb 中国美术 nqnellyw 五星文库网 nwirxlvr 五星文库网 ckuvqqkq 云阳地方网 igponnmo 时时彩是不是骗局 vfbajumb.

cllynyjd 时时彩玩法技巧攻略 ccrmhroz 多宝时时彩平台 owekprur 时时彩开奖结果 qjwaarrj 多宝时时彩平台 hcmdwezo 字体网 qlthnmmf 中国旅游地方网 rvacdtnq.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mareretrieve pa yan madam. kyang kya ng cp technician yan.

Just want to ask if relate to sa topic d2?? hindi ko kc ma view ung mga pics sa forums? any help?

same with me. you need to have level up to casual to view them.. mga 4 mos to go from ur 1st registration..

tiis lang muna.

gaya ng sabi ng mods.. wag mahiyang mag BACKREAD.. libre naman. ^_^

Question lang. Naka converge kasi ako for internet provider and ang baba ng reliability rate ng router nila, so naisipan ko kabitan ng bago, pano ko gagawin yung na makukuha ng bagong router yung full speed ng main modem nila? Iba kasi yung head ng fiber cable nila kaya di ko mapalitan ng router

• 1 month later...

Ive this problem with my pc for a long time now in that it sometimes doesn’t start up and is stuck with just the cpu turning on and has no display on the monitor.ive checked inside and the motherboard had E0 or EO in it. I have brought it to some repairs in computer shops but they could not find a solution except to clean it. I brought it there three times now and the first time i got it repaird it instantly turned on - the second is that they cleaned it and it turned on - next one they couldnt find a solution but when i came home and turned it on it worked. It’s a very inconsistent problem so i surmised that the cables inside the cpu are loose but i am not truly sure what is wrong with it. Any comments or tips that can help me? Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive this problem with my pc for a long time now in that it sometimes doesn’t start up and is stuck with just the cpu turning on and has no display on the monitor.ive checked inside and the motherboard had E0 or EO in it. I have brought it to some repairs in computer shops but they could not find a solution except to clean it. I brought it there three times now and the first time i got it repaird it instantly turned on - the second is that they cleaned it and it turned on - next one they couldnt find a solution but when i came home and turned it on it worked. It’s a very inconsistent problem so i surmised that the cables inside the cpu are loose but i am not truly sure what is wrong with it. Any comments or tips that can help me? Thanks

Kamustq na PC mo? Ok na ba?

Kung hindi pa din, ilang taon na ba ang PC mo? Madami kasi pdeng cause ng problema...

In need of a tech guy.

I restarted my wifi and changed my password.

Now I'm having limited access on sites like mtc and can't received messages via viber.

Helpppp

Have you tried power cycling your wifi? Just press the Power button, hold it for say 10 secs, then release it. Wait for another 10 secs before you turn it back on.

Kamustq na PC mo? Ok na ba?

Kung hindi pa din, ilang taon na ba ang PC mo? Madami kasi pdeng cause ng problema...

Yeah marami nga, currently pinapaayos ko pa. Maraming trial and error e baka daw may isang part lang na sira so tinetesting pa isa isa kung ano yung mali. Pablik balik sa repair shop hassle.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, buy a new one n lang. sell your current for parts. Not worth it yung oras paayos kung pabalik balik ka lang. mas magastos pa in the long run.

Yeah marami nga, currently pinapaayos ko pa. Maraming trial and error e baka daw may isang part lang na sira so tinetesting pa isa isa kung ano yung mali. Pablik balik sa repair shop hassle.

• 1 year later...

I have two Gateways, 1 laptop running Windows Vista & MacAfee virus scan and a Gateway desk-top running Windows XP & MacAfee virus scan. Currently, I am getting messages from the laptop MacAfee virus scan to enable its firewall. I currently run the computers firewall on the laptop. On the desk-top I am running the computer supplied firewall & no MacAfee virus scans firewall.

Should I run both firewalls or the virus scans firewalls, or the computers firewalls??

post-784169-902.gif

• 5 weeks later...