Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

Dude, I did what you told me which is to download it the normal way (start-turnoff the computer-shutdown). However, I still encounter the same disk test when I boot my PC.

your o/s would probably need repair, imho.

question: May nabibili ba n parang network extension. Puno na kc yung hub e nag lagay ng additional yung isang dept. kaya lang di pa bibili ng bagong hub... ano ba mas ok n dapat gawin? thanks.

nothing you can do, except to put another hub or put it in wireless.

kaya lang, mas mahal gagastusin mo pag nag wireless ka. bibili ka pa ng mga PC Wireless Lan cards eh.

mura na lang naman hub ngayon. got one three weeks ago, 8 port, for 1400 petot.

To all d people who are using MAC OS X 10.X.X and XSERVE

facts / tips / tricks /questions

x--------------------x-------------------x--------------------x---------------x

ako na una....

how can I configure single sign-on in mac os x?? pls. help..... :cry: :cry:

question: May nabibili ba n parang network extension. Puno na kc yung hub e nag lagay ng additional yung isang dept. kaya lang di pa bibili ng bagong hub... ano ba mas ok n dapat gawin? thanks.

get a new hub & connect it to the old one & presto! you got your "network extension"

while waiting for the new hub, you might wanna check out the computers connected to the old one. there might be one or more that's idle/unused/unusable, in which case you can unplug it/them from the hub. then connect your "additional" from the freed-up port/s.

Everytime I boot my PC, it would prompt to test my E: drive for consistency. I thought it would go away when I had my hard drive reformatted (for another reason not because of it). However, it still does this when I boot my PC. So I just cancel it. It doesn't do much hard but it's a hassle coz it delays the boot process. How do I put a stop to this?

try not cancelling it. let the consistency check complete its operation a few times. if you do this, and the checks continue to run, then it's a symptom of impending hard drive failure.

I want to reformat my HD. I've backed up all my data and my drivers.

My problem now:

I plan to get a pirated copy of Windows XP Home, and register it with the original CD key that I have. My gf lost the old installer CD for the laptop. The sticker still has the key, and it's stuck under the laptop. But I suddenly thought that the laptop might have had an OEM installation of Windows Home and came with an OEM disk.

Will the product key I have now work with a copy of Windows XP Home bought in the mall? I hate the Genuine Windows Authentication popups. So annoying.

I want to reformat my HD. I've backed up all my data and my drivers.

My problem now:

I plan to get a pirated copy of Windows XP Home, and register it with the original CD key that I have. My gf lost the old installer CD for the laptop. The sticker still has the key, and it's stuck under the laptop. But I suddenly thought that the laptop might have had an OEM installation of Windows Home and came with an OEM disk.

Will the product key I have now work with a copy of Windows XP Home bought in the mall? I hate the Genuine Windows Authentication popups. So annoying.

License key under notebooks and branded computers are always oem copy. If you purchase a pirated copy in the mall, make sure it is oem and not the retail version. Your CD key will not work if you have a retail version of Windows.

Mga pippz tanung ko lang pag click ko C: sa pc ko nag aappear Loading script "C:\FS6519.dll.vbs"failed(Access is denied.).

Help naman po!! Thank you

Look for a file called autorun.inf in every hard drive you have and delete them. It is oftenly hidden.

Try using this set of DOS command to remove. Goto Start button and click RUN. type CMD and click ok. Command prompt appears. Type CD\ to go to root directory. Type attrib -r -s -h autorun.inf then type del autorun.inf.

Restart your computer and check if it still appears, If so, your are still infected with a virus. Download trial version of Kaspersky Internet Security at www.kaspersky.com

Also, there is always an error in loading CMOS config during boot up eventhough I always save the config. This problem started when I reformatted my CPU.

check mo muna status nung CMOS battery mo to begin with.

kung ok pa. try to load it up, using the CMOS driver. Baka corrupted.

Mga pippz tanung ko lang pag click ko C: sa pc ko nag aappear Loading script "C:\FS6519.dll.vbs"failed(Access is denied.).

Help naman po!! Thank you

this is TAGA LIPA ARE virus

1. open your task manager and end the process named wscript.exe

2. open a windows explorer , click the tools then folder options and click the view tab

3. check the show hidden files and folders and uncheck hide protected operating system files

4. at your drive C: delete the FS6519.dll.vbs and autorun.inf

5. then open the WINDOWS folder and delete the FS6519.dll.vbs

6. if you have several drive, delete also the FS6519.dll.vbs and autorun.inf

7. go to run and type regedit

8. find "taga lipa are" & "FS6519" and delete it

9. go to run and type msconfig

10. click startup and uncheck the FS6519.dll.vbs