Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

Thanks po. I don't have any external components installed in my pc when i'm installing the OS. and I am using new hard disk and memory now and already reinstall the OS using differnt CD installer of XP succesfully. When it is booting for the first time it doesn't go through the normal boot up. it stays in black but you can see the cursor of the mouse and if you move your mouse it moves. so it is not hanged. but if you boot using safe mode you can able to log in. In safe mode i was able to change the display settings. im thinking that the video card was causing problems to boot up. but after i restarted it's still not booting up.. sumasakit na ulo ko sa pc ko. huhu. anu po kaya ang problem?

This is very challeging for me..

peace

:mtc:

you are right. it is the video card or some other device driver which is left running, causing the installation to stop.

if you can afford it, format everything and start from scratch. magumpisa ka by creating a new partition.

anu ba vcard mo? try u plitan ng vcard from other pc den try 2 reformat. if prob persist consult your doctor. hehe! joke po. pagngkaprob p din try 2 transfer ung hdisk sa ibang pc at dun u iformat. pagnakaprob p din bka ung hdisk n ang my cra. troubleshoot it pra malaman u wat tlga cra. isolate u lahat ng mga parts (vcard, ram, at hdisk) den format para malaman u tlga main cause ng prob. try u lng bka makatulong.

hi. about a week ago, my os crashed. when i restarted, it came up with the message: failed loading os. tried several times but to no avail. so ok, time to buy a new hdd. when finished installing in my new hard drive, i asked my friend to help me retrieve my files from my old hd. the problem is that the computer detects the drive but says that it's not formatted. is there a way for me to retrieve my files? thanks.

here's my problem po..

after the loading screen of Windows XP

blue screen appears and stating that

STOP: c0000218 Frequency File Failure)

The Registry cannot lead the hive file

\SystemRoot\System32\Config\Software

or its LOG or ALTERNATE.

It is Corrupt, Absent, or not Writable

Beginning Dump of Physical Memory

Dumping Physical Memory to Disks: 1.....100

Then after the 100 count the System will restart.

What are the possible solutions for these?

Ginawa ko po, ung isa kong hardisk gnwa kong primary pra mkita ko po ung mga files ko sa Hardisk na corrupted na, anu pong magandang gawin? inscan ko na po lahat, wala namang error or virus na nakita.. kailangan na po bang ireformat to? or may iba pang magandang solution?.. thnx for the reply i need it urgently.. Thank You Very Much to all the people who'll answer my problem.:)

Edited by `Sputnik
hi. about a week ago, my os crashed. when i restarted, it came up with the message: failed loading os. tried several times but to no avail. so ok, time to buy a new hdd. when finished installing in my new hard drive, i asked my friend to help me retrieve my files from my old hd. the problem is that the computer detects the drive but says that it's not formatted. is there a way for me to retrieve my files? thanks.

hmmm. try using it as a slave and boot up/use Linux. baka mabasa. or try to do a soft format of the hard drive.

here's my problem po..

after the loading screen of Windows XP

blue screen appears and stating that

STOP: c0000218 Frequency File Failure)

The Registry cannot lead the hive file

\SystemRoot\System32\Config\Software

or its LOG or ALTERNATE.

It is Corrupt, Absent, or not Writable

Beginning Dump of Physical Memory

Dumping Physical Memory to Disks: 1.....100

Then after the 100 count the System will restart.

What are the possible solutions for these?

Ginawa ko po, ung isa kong hardisk gnwa kong primary pra mkita ko po ung mga files ko sa Hardisk na corrupted na, anu pong magandang gawin? inscan ko na po lahat, wala namang error or virus na nakita.. kailangan na po bang ireformat to? or may iba pang magandang solution?.. thnx for the reply i need it urgently.. Thank You Very Much to all the people who'll answer my problem.:)

corrupted registry. try to follow the instructions here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...b;en-us;Q307545

tanong lang?

pwede ba ibahin I.P. adress mo?

paano?

matatrace kb?

IP address mo saan? sa DSL connection mo? kung dito, hindi pwede lalo na kung DHCP yung DSL connection mo, in which, the server nung telco mo ang nag-aaassign.

kung local IP address mo naman going into a corporate network, pwede, via manual configuration ng network properties, under TCP.

but in anyway, ma-tra-trace ka pa din. via mack address ng computer mo.

mack adress?

ano un?

IP address mo saan? sa DSL connection mo? kung dito, hindi pwede lalo na kung DHCP yung DSL connection mo, in which, the server nung telco mo ang nag-aaassign.

kung local IP address mo naman going into a corporate network, pwede, via manual configuration ng network properties, under TCP.

but in anyway, ma-tra-trace ka pa din. via mack address ng computer mo.

tulad ng ano pare?

can u give me ?

ung free ah

ung pwedeng idownload for free

thanks

and ung may bayad kung wlang ffree

mac address.. parang eto ung id ng lan card mo.. every lancard has diff mac address..

mapa wifi or wired type meron nito..

as for hiding your ip.. dami programs dyan that do the trick..

may prob po yata ung internet explorer 7 sa pc ko....kasi evrytime na may lumabas na pop-ups or isa pang internet browser...pgclose ko un...lahat ng browser ko mawawala at lalabas ung dialog box na mayroong send error report....windows xp po gamit ko...at ginagamit ko lang ung validation code sa notepad everytime na iistart ko ung computer para maregister na genuine ung copy ng xp ko...tried ko po iscan gamit nod32...la naman po madetect...help...tnx

I need some help.

I reformatted my laptop by installing a windows XP OS but the folder of my old documents was not deleted. I was trying to open it and delete it but an 'access denied' message appears. I don't need the old files anymore because I already have a back-up.

The old folder consumes around 8 GB and it somehow bothers me because my hard disk is only 40 GB.

Thanks.

I need some help.

I reformatted my laptop by installing a windows XP OS but the folder of my old documents was not deleted. I was trying to open it and delete it but an 'access denied' message appears. I don't need the old files anymore because I already have a back-up.

The old folder consumes around 8 GB and it somehow bothers me because my hard disk is only 40 GB.

Thanks.

this might work..

first option:

go to that directory/folder

right click th folder properties

uncheck the read-only mark

try to delete it again

second option:

try booting up the disk in DOS mode.

execute attrib -r <folder name>

go to the folder name cd\<folder name>

execute del *.*

and delete the directory by executing rd directory name.

the problem there is that the old folder is still linked to somewhere. or it is attributed.

may prob po yata ung internet explorer 7 sa pc ko....kasi evrytime na may lumabas na pop-ups or isa pang internet browser...pgclose ko un...lahat ng browser ko mawawala at lalabas ung dialog box na mayroong send error report....windows xp po gamit ko...at ginagamit ko lang ung validation code sa notepad everytime na iistart ko ung computer para maregister na genuine ung copy ng xp ko...tried ko po iscan gamit nod32...la naman po madetect...help...tnx

could be that the browser has a problem already (corrupted) or your OS has some problems already because of previous infection.

solutions:

a) OS repair

B) reformat and re-install.

Is there any body here that is providing data recovery service? My 2 hardisk's went down. I tried plugging it to another computer and the computer detects it. But i can not open it says "unaccesible" & the other one was " the disk is not formatted do you want to format it". I need to recover files. Please text me how much it cost. I prefer you visit me here in ortigas.

PM me the info Thanks

Is there any body here that is providing data recovery service? My 2 hardisk's went down. I tried plugging it to another computer and the computer detects it. But i can not open it says "unaccesible" & the other one was " the disk is not formatted do you want to format it". I need to recover files. Please text me how much it cost. I prefer you visit me here in ortigas.

PM me the info Thanks

as far as i know, there are no companies doing data recovery services here in the Philippines.

but you can send me your hard disk. i cannot go there at the ortigas area. i have a day job eh. hehehehe.

and i will just let you know as soon as i recover something.

could be that the browser has a problem already (corrupted) or your OS has some problems already because of previous infection.

solutions:

a) OS repair

B) reformat and re-install.

argh! does OS repair erase all my files? cant make a back-up of my files e...its almost 100GB already

tnx!

Mga tol patulong naman, ngkaproblem ung pc ko i think na corrupt ung os nya kaya i tired to format ung hdd ko to install new OS, naka partition naman kasi sya, but when i try to boot to cdrom my pc display missing NTLDR kaya nde me makapaginstol ng new OS... TIA

Mga tol patulong naman, ngkaproblem ung pc ko i think na corrupt ung os nya kaya i tired to format ung hdd ko to install new OS, naka partition naman kasi sya, but when i try to boot to cdrom my pc display missing NTLDR kaya nde me makapaginstol ng new OS... TIA