Fat Burners And Diet Pills

repost ko lang, baka meron na kasing makakasagot ng question ko.  thanks!

ZHEN DE SHOU Fat loss capsule

In the old and mysterious primitive forest of shenningjia there grows a kind of plant – crataegus pinnatifida, which is also popularly called Shenxianye (fairyleaves). EPT experts found that this crataegus pinnatifida has magic effect for slimming. Local people all are familiar with the experience that if a person takes fairly leaves for a week, he will reduce weight by 1.5 to 4kg.

Slimming theory applied by Zhen De Shou:

1. Consuming surplus fat.

2. Curbing the absorption of fat.

3. Controlling the in-take of energy.

Four features of Zhen De Shou

1. Slimming rapidly

2. Being in accordance with the five principles for sliming formulated by WHO.

3. Targeted Slimming: have strong effects for reducing fat in waist, belly, thigh and buttocks.

4. You can measure the effect of slimming.

Outcome of Clinical trial for Zhen De Shou

1. Meeting the requirements of WHO and FDA concerning slimming.

2. It can rapidly reduce subscutaneous fat and fat around internal organs.

3. After taking three boxes, you can have your waistline reduced by 8.8 cm averagely.

4. On the Average, weight can be reduced by 6kg after taking 2 boxes of the medicine.

Ingredients: Crataegus pinnatifida, safflower, gingko-nut, cassia seed and alga.

i have the following items for sale:

Dymatize Elite Whey, 5lbs for sale for P2350...

Precision Engineered Creatine, 90 caps for P895...

Also, Creatine Ethyl Ester, 240 caps for P2995...

Limited Stock...

PM me if you are interested...Thanks...noah

• 2 weeks later...
Well sir Google

Di pa talga ko familiar don kaya di muna ako magtatake ng ganon.

Parang dati, sobrang kabog ng dibdib ko ng first time ko mag Crea, first time mag Ripped fuel, first time mag Hydro etc.

So far Buhay pa naman :)

hehehe. ganyan talaga bro... in life, there is always the "first time..."

and btw, thanks for your advise bro. i've been taking twinlab's ripped fuel for three weeks already. may remarkable results na... ;)

Well wat can I say...

maganda talga Ripped Fuel Extreme wag mo lang sobrahan. After ng isang bottle, rest ka muna ng mga 2weeks.

Yung isang friend ko nagreklamo sa kin, di daw nag effect sa kanya yung Ripped fuel Extreme. Tapos sinabi nya sa kin na di daw sya nagcardio, tapos puro balot sa gabi ang kinakain nya. Napailing ako at natawa sya.

second demotion re: ripped fuel xtreme, lalu na un dati un may ephedrine, MAN! it SUCKS!!! ngayon magaganda un mga liqui-gel na diet pills

la talaga effect if ur taking diet pills but ur not doing cardios and controlling ur food intake

good day! i would just like to share to you na sometimes, diet piils especially those na di mo alam what's the contents and side-effects will just worsen your condition sooner or later. many studies shows that synthetic fat burners and diet piils will destroy the tissues of your kidney and liver. causing much damage to your body and health as well. Some of the makers of these pills eh for sure di niyo kilala even the scientists and inventors of it. mahirap naman na nag slim-down ka but your sick. it would be a lot better if your fit and healthy as well. I believe that if you give your body exact amount of nutrients, your body will generate and heal by himself naturally. mas ok yun diba! I have an alternative remedy for those who is suffering to become healthy and what's good about it is, may bonus for you to loose unwanted fats and weight. New York Stock Exchange registered and traded ang products, meaning the product is so good and effective that madaming traders ang nagi-invest. 100% natural and safe but much cheaper than atkins and southbeach diet. if interested, PM me. at the end of the day, still it's your call... you got nothing to loose except ur weight cheers!!!

so mas ok uminom ng fat burner before working out? napansin ko kasi bilis ko mapagod. i dont drink any supplements kasi. is that the case?

you get tired easily because you're not in shape yet, not because you don't take fat burners. I haven't taken any supplements in ages but I can get a great workout without them. Supplements wil not improve yur fitness level if you don't work out right

Fat burners should give you energy not slow you down.

One side effect ng fat burner is you would have pulpitation of your heart. Mdyo ninenerbyos ka, parang effect ng coffee.

Minsan miharap makatulog sa gabi.

Also maiinitan ang katawan at papawisan ka.

PEro iba iba ang body natin, iba iba rin ang side effect sa tin ng Fat burners.

Its because fat burners contain caffeine usally in the form of guarana. back then the ECA (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin) stack was the variant sold here until Ephedrine was banned.

That is why it is very vita one reads the label first and understand what he/she is ingesting.

I'm using Hydroxycut Hardcore. Bumili ako sa Vitamin World sa US, mga 2600 lang in Pesos. Side effects are a little hyperactivity if you drink the full dose, and a LOT of sweating.

It makes workouts a breeze though.

asked a good friend of mine from the US to buy hydrox hardcore... for 30 dollars lng... :D

Warning lang po.

Not because you are loosing weight it doesnt mean FATS yon.

Pa check up kayo about your Muscle mass at Fat Mass.

Para kasing delekado ang loosing weight with no exercise.

Dude... I know if they are fats or my muscle... thanks for the warning tho :cool:

BTW, just to be on the safe side... where can you get it checked? :P