Try to visit both Bio and SERA then compare yung mga prices offer nila for you. Mostly aquariums its either custom made or import from China. Its your choice.

For Red aRo naman mura na ngayon if you are talking expensive ones baka yung sinasabi nila may micro chip sa batok but it is now adviseable. Mostly it came from Malaysia. Di ba you are shuttleing back and forth from hongKong? Try to search there madaming suppliers diyan sa HongKong.

To get the Red Aro red naman is by feeding them floaters na pampapula Sera is alo importing them by kilo benta nila ,mostly they came from Taiwan which is much cheaper.

If you are travelling to manila try to pm me I will bring to the SERA and the fish store there then kayo mag usap.

Ok Bro. I'll let you know. Thank you and more power to you.

Bro Jamboree,

Thank you fo your advice. I'm looking for something in a 600-700 liter capacity tank because I plan to have my pet-to-be reach it's maximum growth. I might start with Silvers because they're the cheapest. The smaller ones would cost 2,800 (less than one year old) while two year olds will cost 6500. I have seen Reds that cost cost 350,000 in Tiendesitas.

sir why not have a custom built tank. maganda sa manila aquatic center ang tanks nila and reasonable prices. there are better places to buy arowanas than tiendesitas and are a lot cheaper even the ones with certificates and chips are reasonably priced in other fish stores.

Dude, you're talking about Fighting Fish, right?

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it basta magka time ako ulit. Hehehe.

So, gaano ba kalaking aquarium ang ideal na breeding tank?

nope magka iba iyan brother.....

sorry for the late reply..

yup, magkaiba po yan. eto itsura nian bro.. link

female sa left, male sa right..

(not sure kung malaki ang pic, dont know how to resize e, hehe.. pakidelete na lang po kung di pwede)

post-16972-1212130264.jpg

Edited by sniper69
quote name='rockybrawler' date='May 24 2008, 10:20 AM'

Bro Jamboree,

Thank you fo your advice. I'm looking for something in a 600-700 liter capacity tank because I plan to have my pet-to-be reach it's maximum growth. I might start with Silvers because they're the cheapest. The smaller ones would cost 2,800 (less than one year old) while two year olds will cost 6500. I have seen Reds that cost cost 350,000 in Tiendesitas.

sir why not have a custom built tank. maganda sa manila aquatic center ang tanks nila and reasonable prices. there are better places to buy arowanas than tiendesitas and are a lot cheaper even the ones with certificates and chips are reasonably priced in other fish stores.

That's a good idea bro. Where is Manila Aquatic Center? Thank you in advance. :thumbsupsmiley:

That's a good idea bro. Where is Manila Aquatic Center? Thank you in advance. :thumbsupsmiley:

they're in retiro, manila. number is 7415663.

you can also check out the website of palhs, lots of info and sellers. i tehink you can find a good looking arowana there for much less than the prices at tiendesitas which i think are overpriced.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anybody knows where to get a betta? i'm looking for a male and female. above average to show quality. would like to try it out again. i have a 7 gal aquarium that i got from hk. it has the built in light and filter. having a very hard time growing plants. the overhead is a bit too powerful for the size if i plan to keep the male there and float an isolation cell for the female. any ideas for a smaller powerhead?

or

a pair of dwarf rams or any small chiclid that can live in a 7 gal tank.

would also like to get a black arrowana again. any idea on the tank size? years ago my gf, now my wife got me a 2" black arrowana from metro petshop in cartimar. it grew about a foot in a 20 gal then i moved it to a 50 gal then it stopped eating. both tanks had good water and same temp. left the new tank cycling for abt 48 hrs. never new why it just died. will a 50 gal tank be good?

any info on a good source for a discus?

Thanks in advance for the help!

• 2 weeks later...