• 4 weeks later...

@Kwatro

Cartimar is located at libertad, Pasay. Sakay ka ng victory liner then ride another jeep going to pasay rotonda. Take a jeep going to buendia sa tapat ng Mall/LRT station. Ipagtanong mo lang san ba yung sakayan papuntang Cartimar o Libertad and for sure most of them can teach you how to go there.

@Seishi

=

Mejo mabusisi ang pagconstruct ng planted tank, IMO, mapapagastos ka talaga. CO2 with reactor, valve and needles pa lang mahal na..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new to this site and spotted this thread.

just wanna share my Alligator Gar.

he's still a juvenile, only around 8" right now. but he'll grow big fast so i'm preparing a pond for him.

here are some pics.

his name is Captain Happy

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/plmn_damas/IMG00349-20101025-1040.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/plmn_damas/IMG00348-20101025-1039.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some help here guys

i recently "resurrected" my 20 gallons aquarium. but i had to put it outdoors since i've no place for it inside.

how do i fight off the lumot brought about by the sunlight. or at least minimize it.

and what kind of fish will survive best in this condition?

• 3 weeks later...

some help here guys

i recently "resurrected" my 20 gallons aquarium. but i had to put it outdoors since i've no place for it inside.

how do i fight off the lumot brought about by the sunlight. or at least minimize it.

and what kind of fish will survive best in this condition?

is the tank exposed to sunlight? keep it covered. it should help reduce the algae. to get rid of algae, you can get a UV filter. all i can think of with your setup are goldfish. i've seen them bein kept in green water.

agree on the above post. gold fishes actually thrive in green water. i've seen a tanks covered with thick carpet algae on its back and bottom glass...makes for a very nice natural background that contrasts the GF's vibrant color.

any reefers here? care to share your set-up? im planning to set up one, maybe a 100g or 120g. sobrang gastos lang so i need to save up for it. mahal kasi lighting and chiller. hehehe

• 3 weeks later...