• 2 weeks later...

Would you guys know how much it would cost to maintain an aquarium?

It depends on how big the aquarium is, the type of water, and what kind of fish you want. If you're a beginner, start with freshwater fishes. The maintenance cost will vary on the type of filter you'll be using and the food that you'll give to your fishes. If the tank ain't big, fishes are small and less than 10 with simple aerator/pump, the monthly cost is roughly P100-P200 only.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RaceChipPro

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with freshwater clams in their aquarium?

I am using a deep sand bed as substrate for this lightly planted tank (75gal). I have mostly guppies and shrimp in this tank and want to try them out. Where can i find them, i already have asked at cartimar, but so far they did not have any.

to richcarson, i suggest you try going online to find out what fish types are hardy and good for kids then try to find them in cartimar (front area, where the other pets are, not the back where they sell plants too), so far the quality of the fish there was better than mall pet stores, i even got hookworms on my other fish from buying at the mall. A good site with lots of info is http://www.fishlore.com/.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody please help me . I need to set up a filtration system for my dad's aquarium. It's fixed on the wall w/ 3 panel of glass. each glass is size of a plywood.

Can anybody direct me to someone who can help me with this?

Plan to have freshwater fishes in the aquarium.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

good day to all,

may fishing area po ba around metro or kahit sa nearby na pwede mag fishing? balak ko kasi isama wife ko at baby namin and may for rent na fishing rod.

baka po may ma-irecoomend kayong place. thanks!

Try Island Cove in Imus, Cavite. I heard they allow fishing there for a fee. I just dunno whether you can rent a rod there and tilapia is what you can catch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

guys im selling Cherry Shrimps and Red Cherry Shrimps for your fish tanks. . . pang planted set - up . . wholesale po ang bentahan ko. . for the cherry shrimp 7 pesos. at your Super Red Cherry Shrimp natin ay 30 pesos. .

Txt me guys or call my number is 09236863671 sa Quezon city lang ako . . . trinoma meet up. . .thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was young, my parents used to have an aquarium and my brothers and I would sometimes help in cleaning it. But we don't know what we were doing then. We just do what our dad told us to do.

I'm interested in setting up my own aquarium but I don't know how to go about it. Any idea on what things I should consider? How much will it cost me to set one up? Thanks for any info in advance. ^_^