• 4 months later...

Meron ako rounded outdoor pond na mga 1500gals. Meron din ito waterfalls.....suggestion apprciated on filterring system and

where to get Supplies. I plan to get Kois for the fishes... what is the ideal quantity?

Kailangan ko rin ba ng cleaner fish? What will be a good water plants?

Salamat sa lahat ng feedbacks....

• 9 months later...

stress reliever for me.. after a busy day nakakatuwa panoorin mga isda... parang ang saya lang nila lagi.. likot..

Same here, it kinda relaxes me whenever I come home from work. Just by watching them swim around while smoking calms me. Heck I can even look at them for hours..

Edited by Raider22
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nag-alaga ako before goldfish,namamatay lang sakin. <(-︿-)>

Goldfish is really hard to maintain. We actually got the impression that they are good for newbies since they can be easily seen in any petshops, but that's not the case. They are also prone to one annoying fish illness called dropsy or when a fish's swim bladder is bloated which made it hard for them to swim, hence they won't be able to eat properly until they suffer from other illness and eventually die.

Edited by Raider22

try mollies, they are like 2 pesos each, i have alot on my pond and whenever i put my feet on the water they will try and bite it

Mollies in most shops that I've visited normally costs around 15-20 pesos each. I too want to find cheap fish that can be used to feed my Oscars, you have any idea aside from Cartimar?

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

150g Tank with QuianHu Classic RTG Aro

Indonesian Tiger

Silver Dollars

Pussies... :)

Any monster fish keepers here?

Use to have:

Australian Aro

Pacu

Clown Knife

In a 200G tank.

Namatay when I went on vacay and the person I entrusted it to never fed them.

Came home to an ammonia-like smell and all were pale white floaters already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

juvenile zenzhou flowerhorn (tank boss) + 4 blood parrot cichlids (tankmates) + 1 pleco (janitor fish - just to keep the tank clean). had difficulty at first trying to add tankmates with the tank boss since he was in there first then added the 4 parrots and pleco a week later. chases them around for the first day. then I isolated the flowerhorn in a breeding box. after a few hours, i released him and he is now ok with them, although he is bossy during feeding but parrots are hardy fish just like the FH so they sneak to eat then swim away! 3 weeks and tanks is now cycled and clear - cloudiness is now gone. everybody in the tank is happy including the pleco who does not give a damn that much since he is just chilling under the submerged filter.

Edited by bongki84878
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

mga sir,  need lang po ng help

may flowerhorn po ako sa 5gallon tank....
bihira lang ako mag water change almost once a month..
tapos 5% to 20% lang water change ko with anti-chlorine, ammonia treatment at sabay on ng heater..

ang problema, after 1 to 2 days palage muntik mamatay isda ko at minsan nagkakaron ng fish scales sa mata..

mag more than 6months na ganyan issue ko, ang remedy ko lang is maglagay ng madaming salt pag ganyan nangyayare at mag on ng heater..

need your inputs and help to prevent this from happening every water change..

thanks po