ako madami na breed. wait 1 week bro at pwede na sila dispose.

maliit pa lang iba around 1 cm.

meron din akong mga chosen few ko, gusto mo kumuha? pm mo lang ako.

bro, thanks a lot! the flowerhorns are now settled in their new tanks...hintayin ko magkaporma yung mga bagong fry mo...kuha ako ng malaking tank to accomodate. Thanks again! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

anyone know how to keep the hi-fin hammerhead alive? parang hirap yata alagaan ? just bought 4 n nilagay lang sa aquarium namatay agad the next day? do they need any requirement ba?

x2. Sarap kasi panoorin itong lumangoy. pero parang mas sensitive ito compared to the ordinary hammerhead.

anyone know how to keep the hi-fin hammerhead alive? parang hirap yata alagaan ? just bought 4 n nilagay lang sa aquarium namatay agad the next day? do they need any requirement ba?

have the water filter for 3 days......then check the water PH level..have the water temperature at normal level.

Hi-fin hammerhead are sensitive...you can look for SERA shop and they will give more advise how to take care your hi-fin hammerhead ...

how do you go abot replacing the water in the tank pala on the hi-fin hammerhead? sabi sa kain you need to put some water conditioner daw before putting in the the new water?

Hi Fin hammerhead is usually sensitive when water is too cold normally they would get white spots. treatment normally they put rock salt and sometimes put heater. I wont really recommend the heater thing aside from power consumption mahirap masanay yun isda anyway. just prepare an age water mga 2 to 3 days arldy filtered with aeration then that the time you put you hi fin hammerheads. they usyully grow fast feeding them wth froozen blood worm or feeders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ako madami na breed. wait 1 week bro at pwede na sila dispose.

maliit pa lang iba around 1 cm.

meron din akong mga chosen few ko, gusto mo kumuha? pm mo lang ako.

bro, post ko lang pic nung isang galing sa iyo...I separated them na agad a week after I got them. The pink one died :( before I had the chance to transport it to my sister's place at valle. The remaining four are in separate tanks and growing fast. I'll post some pics some time. anyways, here's my favorite among the ones I got from you.

post-120229-1223447166.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im planing to buy an aquarium at mag collect ng ibat ibang klase ng fish ask ko lang kung pwede ko sila pag sama samahin sa isang aquarium as much as posible gusto ko sana sama sama sila di kaya sila mag away away? not nesesary malalaking isda na flowerhorn or arowana gusto ko yung maliliit lang tnx po

im planing to buy an aquarium at mag collect ng ibat ibang klase ng fish ask ko lang kung pwede ko sila pag sama samahin sa isang aquarium as much as posible gusto ko sana sama sama sila di kaya sila mag away away? not nesesary malalaking isda na flowerhorn or arowana gusto ko yung maliliit lang tnx po

it depends how big will your water tank. Di ka pwd din maglagay ng madaming isda. for starters if you like try mo neon tetra around 10 pcs or 5 pairs. some high fin guppy around 2 pairs and a pair of red molly and a pair of black molly.Iyan hindi mag aaway sila,

put some aquarium plants and some gravel. feed them with pellets

ako kasi koi ang inaalagaan ko..

meron din ba dito koi hunter?

Meron din kami koi but Im not really a big fan of it. Try Koi Village in Magallanes if you want high-end kois. From what I know sila nagsusupply sa kartimar ng kois eh. Depends on the class of Koi that you are going to buy but I think cheapest is 500/koi. Saw one around 300k pero sobrang ganda at malaki. Also, word of advice, avoid buying long-fin kois they dont grow big at all. Cute lang sila pagmaliit.

Meron din kami koi but Im not really a big fan of it. Try Koi Village in Magallanes if you want high-end kois. From what I know sila nagsusupply sa kartimar ng kois eh. Depends on the class of Koi that you are going to buy but I think cheapest is 500/koi. Saw one around 300k pero sobrang ganda at malaki. Also, word of advice, avoid buying long-fin kois they dont grow big at all. Cute lang sila pagmaliit.

i have been raising kois for some years now and what i can tell you about a tategoi size largely depends on a particular bloodline, this rule of thumb applies even to butterfly kois, imho ;)

my reef tank. still cycling (december)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/khochoc/100_1641.jpg

added a RDSB. i used 75kgs of sand

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/khochoc/100_1637.jpg

new ATS

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/khochoc/100_1639.jpg

SCWD, powered by a 1500 seaquest powerhead and connected to the RDSB and ATS. this done to give the ATS a wet and dry period, which it needs for the "RIGHT" turf algae to grow.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/khochoc/100_1638.jpg

lighting nalang kulang ko :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by wolfpak