Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

OT: pero need to ask..how much did u sell ur P900? coz m thinking of selling mine also..thanks

My phone was a P800 so I'm sure your re-sale value will be higher. I sold my unit for P 4,000 which was good enough for me considering I didn't include the extra stylus, dock, software, handsfree kit, box, manuals and charger that came with it :) Plus, it was locked to Globe. Although I recently had Semicon replace the housing with original parts, my jog dial and keypad were still slightly defective. So for 4K, I was quite pleased.

My phone was a P800 so I'm sure your re-sale value will be higher. I sold my unit for P 4,000 which was good enough for me considering I didn't include the extra stylus, dock, software, handsfree kit, box, manuals and charger that came with it :) Plus, it was locked to Globe. Although I recently had Semicon replace the housing with original parts, my jog dial and keypad were still slightly defective. So for 4K, I was quite pleased.

Thanks for taking time to share :blush:

Finally Got my self a Laptop

Asus A6Ja

* CPU: T2300 Core Duo (1.66 GHz)

* RAM: 1GB DDR2 667MHz

* HD: 80 GB 5400 RPM

* GPU: ATI Radeon X1600 (256MB dedicated + 256MB shared)

* Screen: 15.4 WXGA (1280 x 800)

* Battery: 6-cell lithium ion

* Weight: 2.8kg

* Wireless : Integrated Wireless 802.11a/b/g (Mini-PCI), plus integrated Bluetooth

* Ports: 1 DVI Port, 5 Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0), 1 IEEE-1394 (Firewire), TV-Out (S-video), 1 Infrared Port, 1 Headphone-out jack (SPDIF), 1 Microphone in, 1 RJ-11 (modem), 1 Expansion Port 2 Connector, 1 RJ-45 (LAN), 1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor, 1 Express Card, 1 SIR-115.2Kbps supported, 4-in-1 built-in card reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO)

Works great, Im playing Oblivion IV on it with high settings!!!!

The specs are impressive. How much did you get it? Where?

i just bought a digilife ddv-720 digital camcoder ..

Me too I've bought a Digilife DDV galing nito dahil MP3 player, 6.0 Megapixel digicam, video depends on how big your SD card is mine is 512 so I can record up to 2 hours of videos. also voice recorder and finally My own webcam it comes with a remote, usb cable,and cable that can connect directly to TV COOL. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought N93 at Memoxpress Sta. Lucia Mall, a Sony DSC-N1 Digital Camera, and a CLarion Car stereo CD/MP3/WMA Head Unit with built in flash drive capable of recording 60 cd like quality songs and Dual Zone meaning if you're on a long drive the backseat passengers (kids) can be keep amused by watching DVD or a game of playstation2 while the front passengers can enjoy their favorite tunes or listen to the radio. cool huh!

Edited by Touching_drip
Sir Touching Drip, does the Clarion comes with LCD screen?

johnlove

Sorry for the delayed reply mate, anyway about the Clarion Head Unit, no it doesn't comes with a screen but the Unit itself is the main controller for dvd, tv, cd and cd/dvd changer via C-net bus connection. It also got a pair of aux rca and a dedicate line out for Dual Zoning bali dito ko nai-connect ang PS2 at TV for backseat passengers. Cheers...

johnlove

Sorry for the delayed reply mate, anyway about the Clarion Head Unit, no it doesn't comes with a screen but the Unit itself is the main controller for dvd, tv, cd and cd/dvd changer via C-net bus connection. It also got a pair of aux rca and a dedicate line out for Dual Zoning bali dito ko nai-connect ang PS2 at TV for backseat passengers. Cheers...

Thanks, I am planning to set up an entertainment system to replace the aging factory installed cd/fm-radio player.

• 2 weeks later...