Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

Portable Cell Phone Jammer - If you want peace and quiet while in a meeting or watching movies

Handheld Mobile Phone Jammer

http://www.audio-videointelligence.com/catalog/images/mobilephonejammer.jpg

Jams all cellular phone signals: AMPS, ETACS, GSM 900, DCS 1800 CDMA 800, PHS 190. Ensures a cellular phone communication-free environment for a desired period of time. Prevents information from being revealed during meetings. Disconnects linkage between cellular handset and cellular base station. Prevents medical instruments from being disturbed by cellular phone signal.

Specifications:

• Input power: 6VDC, 850mA NiMH rechargeable battery pack

• Output power: 20mW to 800mW auto Gain control

• Effective range: from 30 meters (radius), depending on the type and location of cellular systems

• Applications:

• Suitable for use in cellular phones restricted areas such as in hospitals, libraries, theaters, schools and prisons

• Frequency/Bandwidth:

• CDMA 870MHz to 890MHz

• GSM 935MHz to 960MHz

• DCS 1805MHz to 1855MHz

• PHS 1900Mhz to 1920MHz

Sounds nice, how much is that?

• 4 weeks later...

HP 460C Inkjet Mobile Printer - if you're always on the move like I am, I recommend this. Fits in the same bag with my notebook.

HP Photosmart C4180 - multifunction printer for the house. Got it on sale during Black Friday. Though it lacks fax capability, you can always scan documents and send thru e-mail. Also allows photo printing w/o booting up the computer.

• 3 months later...