The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

Lately, I replaced my little mitsubishi mirage with a bigger Mistsubishi Challenger it's a 3.5 liter V6 auto with 5 speed sports mode, dual airbags, climate control and super select 4 wheeldrive. Although it sucks up too much gas, still, its a fun car to drive.

Where are you from? Love that Challenger, looks so muscular and imposing.

Wishful thinking that the Challenger arrives here in P.I. For the North American market lang yan di ba?

koopahl,

Banawe or Evangelista lang ang kasagutan dyan. :)

Where are you from? Love that Challenger, looks so muscular and imposing.

Wishful thinking that the Challenger arrives here in P.I. For the North American market lang yan di ba?

koopahl,

Banawe or Evangelista lang ang kasagutan dyan. :)

I live here in New Zealand bali direct import lang to from Japan. I wish that I could bring it with me when I go back to the Phil. Di ko lang alam kung magkano ang expenses though.

With the New Honda Civic in the market already and

toyota altis still using the old model, (Actually I read

that toyota has delayed launching their new models for

up to six months because of factory defects: I am not

referring to the altis but other models) will Honda

overtake toyota altis in terms of volumes of sales?

Just curious how Honda is selling in the Philippines!

I want the 2.0c.c. model but realise it has the same

engine as the old model. Just waiting for an engine

upgrade before I purchase one

i got one for my wife two weeks ago. nighthawk black ang color nya 1.8S-AT. san ba nakakabili ng modulo parts na medyo mura or sa casa lang tlaga nakakabili? gusto ko sanang lagyan ng spoiler ung sa kanya. ok sya kya lang medyo malaki ung blind spot nya kapag nagmamaneho and it might take some time to getting used to.

Lupit talaga ni boss Tim.... :) congrats sa new car, miss b. :thumbsupsmiley:

Why is the 8th gen civic different here than in europe/us? :thumbsdownsmiley:

I like the hatch version. :thumbsupsmiley: May 1.4L IDSI pa.... i would've preferred that.... :cool:

ah talaga? astig! hehe magkapatid rin pala ang bumili..

alam ko si raymond naka rx8 pa, but si ramil binenta rin yung z4 niya, got another car..

:D

hindi ung brother ko nakakuha nung kay ramil, may eclipse na talaga sya before :D ako bumili nung kay raymond :D si ramil ata is looking for 350z, padating na ata.... tsk tsk tsk rich-ass kids :D

hehehe sayang yung z4 niya, supercharged pa man din :P

bro sama ka sa eb ng mymitsu minsan, yayain ko rin sila dan hehe! :D

regarding pajero concerns, i personally don't know much about this, pero try asking sa www.mymitsuph.com, we have a pajero clan there whose members will surely be of help :)

oo nga, baka nabitin sya sa power nung z4 :D sige bro, sasama kami ng utol ko sa next EB pag available kami, gusto ko nga sumama sa EB ng Mymitsu e :cool: sabihin mo nalang ako, pati sila dan :cool: thanks pare :cool: :mtc:

Can somebody refer me to a good Mitsubishi Pajero Mechanic? And also, my stereo got robbed, at medyo sinira yung console, anybody knwos who fixes this kind of thing...plano ko to set-up an Ipod system, instead of buying a new stereo...any information will be appreciated...Thanks! :D

Ano kelangan mo sir? may mga pinagpapagawan ako ng mechanical problems refer ko sayo. check mo rin tsikot.com dami dun re SUV's.