The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

mistaj saan auto parts supply ka bumili sa banawe ng cervo?mahal kc ung brand new kaya kahit surplus na rin basta magandang klase.PLS. SHARE MO NAMAN INFO SA AKIN.THANKS

geogram, nawala ko kase yung calling card nung binilhan ko e. tanda ko coming from q. ave, right turn ako paglampas ko ng mamon luk. then sa unang intersection, left turn ako. mga 3rd or 4th store sa bandang kanan.

i got one for my wife two weeks ago. nighthawk black ang color nya 1.8S-AT. san ba nakakabili ng modulo parts na medyo mura or sa casa lang tlaga nakakabili? gusto ko sanang lagyan ng spoiler ung sa kanya. ok sya kya lang medyo malaki ung blind spot nya kapag nagmamaneho and it might take some time to getting used to.

hi, question lang, i have a 96 lancer glxi, recently i noticed that when im running more than 85 kph the car shakes a little bit. do you guys think its a engine prob? or problem with the fuel or air intake? thanks in advance sa advice.

lots of factors... could be:

a. engine supports

b. shocks

c. uneven tires

d. bushings, etc.

e. alignment or camber

lots of factors... could be:

a. engine supports

b. shocks

c. uneven tires

d. bushings, etc.

e. alignment or camber

hi thanks for the answer... i changed to a new tire last feb, got my car aligned and balanced as well, got a new spring too.

so it could be engine support or bushing. it might as well get my engine check, dont you think? thanks again

I also once owned a mitsubishi mirage glx 1.5 liter 5 speed manual hatchback it was a 1989 model a real good runner but it had too many unfortunate incindents, dahil una sinagi ng bus ang pasenger front panel nya and then in another occasion nabagsakan naman ng toll gate barrier and last but not the least binangga ng taxi ( rear ended) kaya it was a total wrecked, it's a shame co'z I really loved that car but what can I say, but to let her go.

Peeps im a pajero '92 owner just bought it and restored. However, i have problems with the engine. When I got it I overhauled the engine but the rings got busted hence, I overhauled it again changing the piston sleeves after a week it got busted again with the same problem. Bakit kaya?

Many possible reasons Pards! Since you said you overhauled the engine already, the rings may not be the proper size for it na. Did you re-sleeve your cylinder holes? if so then you might need an oversized set of rings already... Another reason is... are you using Genuine parts or maybe the question is, are you sure you're being given the Genuine part when you purchase the items?

Bro, I suggest you call Ferdie or Arnold. Sa ELDorado sila. I heard ELDorado is an authorized dealer na maganda magpresyo. I saw their number sa www.mymituph.com 882-9097 and 776-1646. Try mo din then give us a feedback. I purchase my parts from them, galing din nila mag-diagnose.

Edited by SUNDOWNER
Many possible reasons Pards! Since you said you overhauled the engine already, the rings may not be the proper size for it na. Did you re-sleeve your cylinder holes? if so then you might need an oversized set of rings already... Another reason is... are you using Genuine parts or maybe the question is, are you sure you're being given the Genuine part when you purchase the items?

Bro, I suggest you call Ferdie or Arnold. Sa ELDorado sila. I heard ELDorado is an authorized dealer na maganda magpresyo. I saw their number sa www.mymituph.com 882-9097 and 776-1646. Try mo din then give us a feedback. I purchase my parts from them, galing din nila mag-diagnose.

I suggest you register as members of MyMitsuPh. We get additional discounts from El Dorado. And we have lots of fun too. :cool: