Why do guys hurt women physically?

sa part ko.....5'2" ako, 5'6" nman wife ko.....sa laki b nman nya at masampal ka ng sandamakmak ay dika paba mpipikon nun! nung binigyan ko ng isang tampal ay lalong nagwala.....ayokong gawin pero sa tutuo lng minsan abusado nrin.......kaya kaBOOM! d next time IWAN nlng! hanap ng iba, ung medyo lightweight at hindi HEAVYWEIGHT! nyahahahahahah!

• 3 months later...

May mga babaeng kahit madaming tao walang pakialam kung ipahiya ang mga lalaki. I had a gf once na sa sobrang pagmamahal ko e sunud sunuran ako. Most of the time kahit in public e ganun na lang magbunganga at wont mind if everyone is staring at us. There came a point na nagdilim ang paningin ko and i lost all respect for her even if i love her that much . Kinaladkad ko sya sa isang tabi and told her that i cant take her nagging and eskandalosa attitude. Took her home and told her parents what i did. You know what the dad told me ? "nakakuha siya ng katapat " and thanked me for what i did . mabuti na lang daw at ganun lang ang ginawa ko.

• Like (+1) 1

May mga babaeng kahit madaming tao walang pakialam kung ipahiya ang mga lalaki. I had a gf once na sa sobrang pagmamahal ko e sunud sunuran ako. Most of the time kahit in public e ganun na lang magbunganga at wont mind if everyone is staring at us. There came a point na nagdilim ang paningin ko and i lost all respect for her even if i love her that much . Kinaladkad ko sya sa isang tabi and told her that i cant take her nagging and eskandalosa attitude. Took her home and told her parents what i did. You know what the dad told me ? "nakakuha siya ng katapat " and thanked me for what i did . mabuti na lang daw at ganun lang ang ginawa ko.

Ha ha. Kakampi mo pa yung tatay niya. While I think it's understandable what you did in the heat of the moment,I think the best thing to do is just to leave her instead of physically hurt her. You could also get into trouble with the law. If you're not happy with her nagging, then just tell her you're through and leave her. If she promises to change, give her a chance but if she does it again, just leave her for good and charge it to experience.

Men treasure respect.

Even cowards go to war when disrespected publicly.

When women lose all respect and publicly display it, most men just snap when the best thing to do was to walk away.

Yes that would be the right thing to do. Unfortunately, sometimes men get carried away with their emotions and their "machismo." When their machismo is injured, many men lash out without thinking of the consequences. How often do I hear on the news when asked why they hurt/killed their partner: "nagdilim po yung isip ko..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

eto tanong ko, bakit ung ibangibang babae ang nananakit nang lalake! Tapos okay lang yon! Aber, bakit me violence against women and children, asan dun yung men!!!!

Pusang Gala, kayo yung namilit nang equality of the sexes. Eh di equality! pag sinapak moko, spaakin din kita. :lol:

Tapos kayo yung mag uumpisang manampal, manuntok, mangalmot...Kami pag napuno at matulak lang kayo (in defense or our not so handsome face) or hawakan nang mahigpit eh tatakbo na kayo kay hatorneyy!!! Ansama na tingin nang barkada ninyo sa amin!!!

pasensya na, nadala lang nang emosyon :lol:

I would normally say na gago lang yung lalaking nanakit ng babae, but I get some of the posts I read here. Merong time na kaya talagang i-trigger ng babae yun eh, sa sobrang abuso, sobrang pag nag, publicly binabastos at ipinapahiya yung guy. It's still not right, pero lower level na ng pagkagago yun

I realized that my bf doesn't love me at all when we fought yesterday, and he hurt me physically. Still suffering now from body pain. Much more, emotionally.

I'm really sorry to hear about this ma'am. He had no right to physically hurt you. I wish you a speedy recovery.

In most cases, this is their way of covering up any insecurities or low morale they have, a way to show that they are superior. Cowards...

Yep. But there are also some men who are just downright mean/evil. Mean towards people regardless of gender. Then there are also those who become physically abusive toward women when they are under the influence of liquor.

Edited by sonnyt111

Ego? Pero di talaga dapat...walang dahilan..:D

Ang pinaka ayokong reply ng lalaki pagkatapos niyang bugbugin yung asawa/gf niya: "dumilim ang tingin ko..." Right, we should lock up people who say that and throw away the key because one never knows if they'll once again encounter that psychotic urge to hurt or k*ll kasi "dumilim, ang tinging niya."

I realized that my bf doesn't love me at all when we fought yesterday, and he hurt me physically. Still suffering now from body pain. Much more, emotionally.

Then I guess it's time for you to bail out, guys who hurt their gf/wife are just nuts... they don't deserve the love and affection...