6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Trail Blazers' Randolph granted bereavement leave

March 19, 2007

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Trail Blazers forward Zach Randolph was granted a bereavement leave Monday, and will miss Portland's next game.

The Trail Blazers play Washington at home Tuesday night.

The team did not disclose details of Randolph's situation, but said he was expected to rejoin the team during its upcoming road trip. After playing the Wizards, Portland goes on the road for four games.

Randolph is the team's leading scorer, averaging 23.5 points.

may chance pa ko makahabol kay bro cheese sa steals, sana umabot at wag na mahabol yung lamang ko sa ibang stats para hindi na masama yung 5-6 na pagkatalo.... and may chance pa next week.....

salamat kay Kobe..... sana sa Sunday ganun ulit laro nya!!! :D

you got your wish bro, I was hoping to put some more distance from the 6th place team but Kobe just killed me yesterday. I thought I had the advantage with a complete lineup for the day but I guess Ray picked a bad day to have an "off" night. anyway, nice matchup bro!

now I'm facing bro G_o_G's rampagin' stampedin' Bucks. may the basketball gods smile upon my players so I won't get obliterated this week...

you got your wish bro, I was hoping to put some more distance from the 6th place team but Kobe just killed me yesterday. I thought I had the advantage with a complete lineup for the day but I guess Ray picked a bad day to have an "off" night. anyway, nice matchup bro!

now I'm facing bro G_o_G's rampagin' stampedin' Bucks. may the basketball gods smile upon my players so I won't get obliterated this week...

nice match up indeed bro.... Kobe saved my week..... :)

nyahha kala ko d leaguers ka din nyahaha ako lang pala low tech dito na taga d league hehehe puro pala main league tao dito

don't worry bro.. i'm on my way to d-league na rin.. at least makikilala ko rin ibang players.. heheh

chu's hoopburners team ko.. so next year, malamang sa alamang magkikita tayo (unless top two ka bro)...

see yah all boys! :cry: